Liberals , do you want the US to ban guns..

Just asking , and if you do how do you expect law abiding citizens and businesses to protect themselves in their home/business if the criminals break in? When seconds count and it takes awhile for the police to come.. Also how do you deal with the criminals who don't follow the laws?? They will still have the guns.

I don't want to outlaw all firearms, the ability to own one is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment.

Just asking , and if you do how do you expect law abiding citizens and businesses to protect themselves in their home/business if the criminals break in? When seconds count and it takes awhile for the police to come.. Also how do you deal with the criminals who don't follow the laws?? They will still have the guns.

I don't want to outlaw all firearms, the ability to own one is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment.
The second clause of your sentence is correct. Me, I don't want to ban any firearms which is in perfect harmony with the 2nd Amendment.

The second clause of your sentence is correct. Me, I don't want to ban any firearms which is in perfect harmony with the 2nd Amendment.

That's great, I also think that a person in the age of majority, with a valid ID, should be able to purchase a firearm without jumping through hoops. I'm against 'carry permits' and 'concealed carry permits' as one should be able to carry their firearm as they see fit. I personally prefer people to carry them concealed instead of walking around like "Wyatt Earp".

The only problem I see with guns is keeping them out of the hands of children and the childlike adults. So many seem to need a gun to be masculine.

That's great, I also think that a person in the age of majority, with a valid ID, should be able to purchase a firearm without jumping through hoops. I'm against 'carry permits' and 'concealed carry permits' as one should be able to carry their firearm as they see fit. I personally prefer people to carry them concealed instead of walking around like "Wyatt Earp".

Correct.

Concealed carry permits are needed in jurisdictions where carrying a concealed weapon absent a license is a felony, or until such measures are repealed, but those otherwise not prohibited from possessing firearms should be allowed to do so absent licenses, permits, waiting periods, or registration of a firearms.

No one has ever proposed banning all guns.

Gun_window.jpg

there are many here on the boards who implied it ..

How many can you name with a link to back it up?

Are women gun owners buying guns for their womanhood?

So tell me, since you like to insinuate that men who buy guns are compensating, are women who own guns trying to compensate for having too big a vagina or too small?

Fear manifests differently in different people.

Liberalism is trust of the people, tempered by prudence; conservatism, distrust of people, tempered by fear.
William E. Gladstone (1809 – 1898)

So a man buying guns is compensating and/or buying "manhood". But a woman buying a gun is fear manifesting itself? lol

Good to know.

insecure (ˌɪnsɪˈkjʊə)

— adj
1. anxious or afraid; not confident or certain
2. not adequately protected

So tell me, since you like to insinuate that men who buy guns are compensating, are women who own guns trying to compensate for having too big a vagina or too small?

Liberalism is trust of the people, tempered by prudence; conservatism, distrust of people, tempered by fear.
Okay, now that is God-damned funny!

Only to pea brains.

So a man buying guns is compensating and/or buying "manhood". But a woman buying a gun is fear manifesting itself? lol

Good to know.

insecure (ˌɪnsɪˈkjʊə)

— adj

Genius, I wouldn't bring a knife or gun to a fist fight. I love the sound of breaking bones. That's the way the world should operate. We'd have fewer people running off at the mouth because simply shooting someone would be considered unfair. Shooting people is something you generally can't take back if you end up on the wrong side of history.

Last edited:

Good to know.

insecure (ˌɪnsɪˈkjʊə)

— adj

Genius, I wouldn't bring a knife or gun to a fist fight. I love the sound of breaking bones. That's the way the world should operate. We'd have fewer people running off at the mouth because simply shooting someone would be considered unfair. Shooting people is something you generally can't take back if you end up on the wrong side of history.

Only an idiot would GO to a fist fight.

Typical liberal will still allow to have a musket.

We wouldn't want to take away anyone's manhood...

You may not think that men are buying guns to bolster their 'manliness',

but they sure are being marketed to by the gun manufacturers in that way:

page_o849.jpg

I feel guns are pretty much settled law and anyone who wants to ban guns or anyone who thinks they can ban guns at this point are dumbasses.

I feel guns are pretty much settled law and anyone who wants to ban guns or anyone who thinks they can ban guns at this point are dumbasses.

Rather than insult, I'll go with: No, of cousre not.

I definitely don't want to ban all guns and have never met anyone who wanted to either. This idea that liberals in general want to ban all guns is just a fantasy you Rightwingers have built up in your brains.

Other dumb myths you choose to indulge:

1) Liberals hate capitalism.

2) Liberals hate the constitution.

3) Liberals love everything Obama does.

insecure (ˌɪnsɪˈkjʊə)

— adj

Sometimes they come to you, LOL. I bounced for several years in my 20's. Every Friday night was a new experience, LOL. The fags were the worst. Always starting shit.

I'm really not a fan of concealed weapons or open carry of pistols. If I could open carry my AR with a bayonet affixed then that would be great.

Sometimes they come to you, LOL. I bounced for several years in my 20's. Every Friday night was a new experience, LOL. The fags were the worst. Always starting shit.

A coward like George Zimmerman would have stayed in his car like the police advised him if he wasn't packing his manhood. It emboldened him to chase Trayvon Martin.

And had a fist fight broken out, maybe some bones would have been broken and some bruises would have been issued, but no one would have died.

Forum List

Back