Liberals hate war

When the president is republican but love it when he's not democrat.

So dems what countries are you upset Obama didn't bomb?
It's pretty much an established fact that when soldiers aren't being flown home by the thousands in caskets every year, republicans become grumpy and dissatisfied with U.S. foreign policy

Really is Obama a republican?

Is Hillary a republican?....that no fly zone over syria....Genius!!!!

Why didn't the media show caskets of soldiers under democrats....oh wait the media are democrats.
No fly zone over Syria? You must be hitting the booze early.

Hey keep pestering your republican representatives, and maybe they'll send our soldiers to die by the thousands so you can finally masturbate again.

You don't recall Hillary wanting to do that?

Are you that stupid or do you just not want to defend it?
When was it implemented? What was her plan for it?

Nvm you don't have to answer. I know you're just going to make believe that she wanted to destroy America somehow.

"Hillary Clinton Goes All-In On Syria No-Fly Zone"

Hillary Clinton Goes All-In On Syria No-Fly Zone | The Huffington Post

Educate yourself old man or I'll slap you around all day.
Thus far you are but a joke, I told you she wanted the No Fly Zones.

It's pretty much an established fact that when soldiers aren't being flown home by the thousands in caskets every year, republicans become grumpy and dissatisfied with U.S. foreign policy

Why didn't the media show caskets of soldiers under democrats....oh wait the media are democrats.

Hey keep pestering your republican representatives, and maybe they'll send our soldiers to die by the thousands so you can finally masturbate again.

Nvm you don't have to answer. I know you're just going to make believe that she wanted to destroy America somehow.

What a fucktard...when was she elected?

https://www.google.com/amp/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58084280e4b0180a36e91a53/amp

Fuck I found a HuffPo article on.it...she mentioned it in a .debate, do you even pay attention....jesus I'm arguing with a 5 year old.....

That's what your precious Hillary wanted.
Oh yeah? When did it happen? How many thousands of our soldiers have died in Syria?

Obama didn't send them in......well there are a few* wink wink *

Didn't we run out of bombs in syria......
Of course Obama didn't send them in. That's why your libido is so low.

A fact is something that's always true, so your statement that it's an obvious fact is inaccurate. You SHOULD have said "it's an established opinion of mine..."
Nah you embarrassing rubes have been pretty disgruntled ever since soldiers stopped arriving in caskets by the boat load.

https://www.google.com/amp/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58084280e4b0180a36e91a53/amp

Fuck I found a HuffPo article on.it...she mentioned it in a .debate, do you even pay attention....jesus I'm arguing with a 5 year old.....
Tell us more. What was her plan for the no fly zone? What had to happen first before we put it in place?

Again, you don't have to answer. I don't really expect anything honest in response anyways.

Tell us more. What was her plan for the no fly zone? What had to happen first before we put it in place?

Again, you don't have to answer. I don't really expect anything honest in response anyways.

I love it when ill-informed people who get caught being stupid think they can move the goalposts :)

Do tell us, since you know own what had to happen? Did Putin have to suck off Obama? Or is it the other way around.

from time to time I think RW's can't be as fucking dumb as they seem to be ... then out of the clear blue "liberals hate war" shows up and there's absolutely no doubt they're dumber than a garden snail.

I've always said 'Anti-War' Leftists are the biggest frauds in the country. They're never anywhere to be found when a Democrat is bombing & killing. Their Hussein has bombed more countries than Bush did. The dumbass hypocrites even gave him a Nobel Peace Prize for it. They have no credibility at all.

Etc
I've always said 'Anti-War' Leftists are the biggest frauds in the country. They're never anywhere to be found when a Democrat is bombing & killing. Their Hussein has bombed more countries than Bush did. The dumbass hypocrites even gave him a Nobel Peace Prize for it. They have no credibility at all.

I love this video....its a leftwinger

Do tell us, since you know own what had to happen? Did Putin have to suck off Obama? Or is it the other way around.
Lots of conditions had to be met before any no fly zone was put into place. Including agreements with Russia. Did you know that? Did Rush and Hannity mention that at all?

You must be one of those pathetic rubes that used to say Democrats hated soldiers because we didn't agree with you sending them off to die for nothing.

You must be one of those pathetic rubes that used to say Democrats hated soldiers because we didn't agree with you sending them off to die for nothing.

Well that's just pathetic deflection. And no, i'm not one of those folks. Y'all 'Anti-War' Leftists are a joke. Where you been these last 8yrs?

Well that's just pathetic deflection. And no, i'm not one of those folks. Y'all 'Anti-War' Leftists are a joke. Where you been these last 8yrs?
Making sure we didn't mount any ground invasions and attacking ISIS. Why where have you been?

Making sure we didn't mount any ground invasions and attacking ISIS. Why where have you been?

Your boy Hussein is currently bombing & killing all over the world. He's bombed more nations than Bush did. Yet y'all 'Anti War' Leftists have been silent. What's up with that?

Your boy Hussein is currently bombing & killing all over the world. He's bombed more nations than Bush did. Yet y'all 'Anti War' Leftists have been silent. What's up with that?
You want him to stop bombing ISIS? Maybe Trump will do that. Meanwhile I'm glad that our soldiers aren't dying for nothing by the thousands in trillion dollar wars like you republicans cheered for under Dubya.

You want him to stop bombing ISIS? Maybe Trump will do that. Meanwhile I'm glad that our soldiers aren't dying for nothing by the thousands in trillion dollar wars like you republicans cheered for under Dubya.

Right, you're not 'Anti-War.' You're just Anti-Republican. I've always said that about you folks. You're very disingenuous and hypocritical.

Right, you're not 'Anti-War.' You're just Anti-Republican. I've always said that about you folks. You're very disingenuous and hypocritical.
When Obama starts a war that gets thousands of our soldiers killed, cripples the economy, turns the world against us... and then we Democrats start calling you rubes traitors and soldier haters... get back to me when that happens. You still have 7 days.

When Obama starts a war that gets thousands of our soldiers killed, cripples the economy, turns the world against us... and then we Democrats start calling you rubes traitors and soldier haters... get back to me when that happens. You still have 7 days.

Again, you're not 'Anti-War.' You're just Anti-Republican. That's what i said. You Leftists should stop being dishonest hypocrites.

Again, you're not 'Anti-War.' You're just Anti-Republican. That's what i said. You Leftists should stop being dishonest hypocrites.
Anti pre-emptive war and American soldiers dying for nothing. For the record, I think Obama's biggest mistake in his entire Presidency is not completely washing our hands of the middle east. And it troubles me that a man was elected into power on a wave of wanting revenge against Muslims.

Forum List

Back