Liberals have become so radicalized they have now become what they use to hate

Opie and Anthony are the guys who got fired from radio years ago for doing a bit where they had a link to a couple who were pretending to fuck inside St. Patrick's Cathedral. It led eventually to the Catholic League, among others, demanding they be fired. They were.

Speaking of 'tolerance'.

yet you idiot libs are tolerant of Muslims....:cuckoo:

if those two faked that in a mosque they would be dead today...

Jimmy Norton can be funny at times but the sum total of his repertoire mostly consists of hundreds of versions of the same three jokes -

pedophiles, scat sex, and I can't remember what the third one is...

lol

Opie and Anthony are the guys who got fired from radio years ago for doing a bit where they had a link to a couple who were pretending to fuck inside St. Patrick's Cathedral. It led eventually to the Catholic League, among others, demanding they be fired. They were.

Speaking of 'tolerance'.

Which is preferred?

Funny nutter.

Speaking of 'tolerance'.

If you people had your way there wouldn't be a mosque in America for that to happen in.

you're either ignorant or in denial.....like most liberals....

Zero tolerance policies are turning schools into zero common sense institutions. It is not an exaggeration to state that the public schools are becoming the bastions for conditioning our young people to live in a fascist police state devoid of common sense, any understanding of child psychology and any semblance of enjoying civil liberties.

A "zero tolerance" policy is one that enacts harsh punishment for any violation of school rules, without exceptions and without any consideration of mitigating circumstances.*

Zero Tolerance for guns is not about school safety, it is about gun control. Zero Tolerance for bullies is not about school safety, it is about legitimizing and promoting homosexuality. Zero Tolerance in general seems to be mechanism used by teachers and school administrators to escape the burden of tough decisions, avoid charges of favoritism, and let the local police do their dirty work.

There are many cases surfacing, all over the country, in which Zero Tolerance has trumped common sense. An eight-year-old was suspended from school for three days, for pointing a breaded chicken finger at a teacher and saying "Pow, pow, pow." Two eight-year-olds were charged with "making terrorist threats" because they were playing cops and robbers with a paper gun. And the list goes on and on.

Someone at the Rutherford Institute stated it well: "By refusing to consider each individual's personal history and the intentions that inspired their actions, zero tolerance policies deny the unique worth and dignity of every person."1 Zero Tolerance policies put teachers and principals in the position of having to make irrational decisions in relatively simple cases. It makes no sense to suspend children for playing cops-and-robbers on the playground or giving a cough drop to a friend.

Zero-tolerance vs. common sense
Zero-Tolerance is dumb. Don't be a partisan hack about it by joining them.

if zero-tolerance is dumb....why are liberals pushing it in the liberal schools......?

Well if zero-tolerance is dumb, what percent of grade school kids should be allowed to bring guns to school,

in order to reach a level of tolerance you don't consider dumb?

Speaking of 'tolerance'.

Liberals are tolerant of everybody. That's what it means.

So what do you call your intolerance? "Arthur"?

Speaking of 'tolerance'.

If you people had your way there wouldn't be a mosque in America for that to happen in.

got that right....only if it was 'reformed'....and strictly a religion...

you two-faced lefties want to let the enemy right in through the front door....in the name of 'freedom of religion'....but you turn right around and oppose Christianity....:mad:

Zero-Tolerance is dumb. Don't be a partisan hack about it by joining them.

if zero-tolerance is dumb....why are liberals pushing it in the liberal schools......?

Well if zero-tolerance is dumb, what percent of grade school kids should be allowed to bring guns to school,

in order to reach a level of tolerance you don't consider dumb?

you must be one of those idiot liberal teachers who hasn't a shred of common sense....:lol:

then why is it you liberals are the ones intent on tearing up our Constitution......?
Changing, as the Founders expected us to. Read them. The damn thing wasn't written by God on stone tablets, you just wrongly believe that it was.

ah yes....the 'living breathing Constitution'.......:eusa_hand:

the Founders provided a way to Amend the Constitution.....not to change it incrementally through crazy 'interpretations' and spotting things in 'penumbras' by activist judges....

that all part of your presidents anti-American 'Change'......:mad:

You don't believe Marbury v. Madison is settled law? You really have consumed the Kool-Aid.

Funny how some lefties call the Constitution a document that was written by rich white slaveholders -- presumably a bad thing -- while others try to take credit for it.

Just admit you want to get rid of it and establish an authoritarian European-style Social Democracy.

That would give you folks yet another excuse to avoid the point of the thread, too!

You think this thread has a "point"? :rofl:

Wanna let us know what it is?

I'm still waiting for some kind of answer to this though:

Just say "I don't have a good response to your question, Mac."

It's okay. I know.

I don't -- because you haven't asked one.

Who the fuck is "they"? Opie and Anthony? Liberals? The public? The cast of the Rocky Horror Picture Show? What were "they" saying? Back "when"?

That isn't a question. It's a list of conjunctive adverbs floating in space.
Now if you consider that some kind of "victory", well you're easily amused.

impatient.gif

Smatter? Can't think beyond pronouns?

It appears you really don't know what I meant.

Here, let me make this as simple as I can for you. I was referring to the original post of the thread:

“You have become exactly [like] the conservative, religious book burners of the 40s and the 50s and the 60s. You are it,” Norton said. “You are the speech repressors, you are the hypersensitive ones, you are the ones who want people fired immediately, you are the ones calling for people’s jobs. You have become what you hated.”

And you ask, "who the fuck is 'they'"?

I looked over my posts that you quoted, and I did not use the word "they". So why did you have to ask such a question?

You're so desperate to avoid the point of the thread that you're flailing.

And to repeat the point above, with which I agree: “You have become exactly [like] the conservative, religious book burners of the 40s and the 50s and the 60s. You are it,” Norton said. “You are the speech repressors, you are the hypersensitive ones, you are the ones who want people fired immediately, you are the ones calling for people’s jobs. You have become what you hated."

Get it? If not, I'll repeat it again: I was referring to how you so resemble the conservative, religious book burners of the 40s and the 50s and the 60s.

I do hope this is clear enough for you.

This is the second time one of you has just made stuff up out of thin air in an effort to prove a point. That's always a good sign.

Jim Norton (who is left-leaning by the way), knocks it out of the park...

“You have become exactly [like] the conservative, religious book burners of the 40s and the 50s and the 60s. You are it,” Norton said. “You are the speech repressors, you are the hypersensitive ones, you are the ones who want people fired immediately, you are the ones calling for people’s jobs. You have become what you hated.”

"Opie and Anthony" and Jim Norton go off on "trigger words" and college culture - YouTube

This has nothing to do with "Liberalism". Matter of fact it's got nothing to even do with politics. It's about contemporary social mores. But it does speak volumes that the OP doesn't know the difference.

Let alone -- using a shock jock show as political fodder -- just when we thought the bar couldn't be lowered any further...
rofl.gif

The fact that you believe liberalism is separate from "contemporary social mores" is what is fall down hilarious.

Junior here thinks liberalism is devoid of anything social when in fact, it's entire platform is forcing the social into the political... :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back