Liberals have become so radicalized they have now become what they use to hate

Our beliefs are better than yours. Progress by its nature requires replacing inferior beliefs with better ones.

Yet another example.

Maybe they really don't see it.

they DONT see it.
THERE IS NOTHING PROGRESSIVE ABOUT PROGRESSIVES
except their self-delusions of being Progressive

they are selling 40 or 50 year old failed Nanny State ideology

idiots and hypocrites

What's funny about this place is that conservatives pretend they hate the liberal so-called 'nanny state' policies,

but then when you ask them how things would be better if we get rid of all government programs, like Medicaid, or food stamps, or public education, etc.,

most respond, heatedly, who said anything about getting rid of those programs!!??

It's hilarious.

Our beliefs are better than yours. Progress by its nature requires replacing inferior beliefs with better ones.

Yet another example.

Should we be teaching Creationism in science class? And telling children that the theory of Evolution is the work of the Devil?

Both the "theory" of evolution AND the creation science should be explained as possibilities. Since neither has been proven to be true then both should be presented as possibilities. At least conservatives believe in showing more than one side of the story. Liberals want to stifle anything and everything that doesn't fit into their worldview.

[

it's actually comical for a left-wing nutjob to accuse anybody of having an inflated opinion of him or herself

the whole left-wing ideology rests on the notion that "Progressive leaders" know what is best for the masses; more than they know what is best for themselves

idiots and hypocrites

I know what works.

I know that we had pretty good times when Clinton was in power.

I know we had pretty good times from Ike to JFK when we practiced Keynesian economics.

I voted Republican for years, until Bush fucked up, well, everything.

Your mask has been removed and this is all you got? Reminds me of that little old man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. Just on old, powerless, little old man manipulating the world with a bunch of strings, smoke, and mirrors.

Quit trying to force everyone to live life as YOU want us to. Learn to be more tolerant and less filled with hatred for others.

When did conservatives stop wanting to force people to do what conservatives want them to do?

Is there, for example, no more conservative anti-abortion movement? When did that end?

It's somehow wrong to want to save lives? I'd be against murder whether I was a conservative or not. I'm not against murder because I'm a conservative -- I'm against murder because I'm human.

Oh look. A conservative admits that intolerance actually has MERIT.

Okay, so why the fuck are all you RETARDS ranting against liberals for being in some cases intolerant?????????????????????????????????????

Yet another example.

Should we be teaching Creationism in science class? And telling children that the theory of Evolution is the work of the Devil?

Both the "theory" of evolution AND the creation science should be explained as possibilities. Since neither has been proven to be true then both should be presented as possibilities. At least conservatives believe in showing more than one side of the story. Liberals want to stifle anything and everything that doesn't fit into their worldview.

See what I mean.

Okay, what is 'science' in Genesis?

Yet another example.

they DONT see it.

idiots and hypocrites

Actually, what sells the "Nanny State" is that most people can't make ends meet working a single job anymore, thanks to globalism and corporate greed.

So, hmmm.

Work 2 jobs for 70 hours a week, and still not have enough to make ends meet.

or.

Vote for democrats, who will give you a bunch of goodies.

Hmmmm....

"globalism"- maybe you "progressives" can stick your head in the sand and make the big bad world go away

"corporate greed"-- the US government is in debt to the tune of $17 TRILION of OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY

wht is more greedy than that?
you make the case for the other side.....................as usual

then again that is the whole point of this thread isnt it? that progressives arent even aware how hypocritical they are

Yet another example.

they DONT see it.

idiots and hypocrites

What's funny about this place is that conservatives pretend they hate the liberal so-called 'nanny state' policies,

but then when you ask them how things would be better if we get rid of all government programs, like Medicaid, or food stamps, or public education, etc.,

most respond, heatedly, who said anything about getting rid of those programs!!??

It's hilarious.

the program you mention; just 3 of them: SS, Medicaid and Medicare; have over $100 TRILLION uin unfunded mandates. they will HAVE to ce changed or they cant survive

ur a joke

[

it's actually comical for a left-wing nutjob to accuse anybody of having an inflated opinion of him or herself

the whole left-wing ideology rests on the notion that "Progressive leaders" know what is best for the masses; more than they know what is best for themselves

idiots and hypocrites

I know what works.

I know that we had pretty good times when Clinton was in power.

I know we had pretty good times from Ike to JFK when we practiced Keynesian economics.

I voted Republican for years, until Bush fucked up, well, everything.

you DONT know what works
the reason for the success of the Clinton years was

wait for it...................
wait....................

DOT-COM

THE "COM" STANDS FOR COMMERCIAL
as in capitalism

When did conservatives stop wanting to force people to do what conservatives want them to do?

Is there, for example, no more conservative anti-abortion movement? When did that end?

It's somehow wrong to want to save lives? I'd be against murder whether I was a conservative or not. I'm not against murder because I'm a conservative -- I'm against murder because I'm human.

Okay, so why the fuck are all you RETARDS ranting against liberals for being in some cases intolerant?????????????????????????????????????

oh look; a blisffuly ignorant lib retard is whining about the intolerant of the other side and saying they admit it?

hilarious coming from the "BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY" CROWD

UR A JOKE

Last edited:
The Left never meant a dictator or totalitarian regime they didnt like; indeed praise even.

the far-left pages of the New York Times were the chief apologists for the old Soviet Union for decades; and that means a dozen or so totalitarian regimes in the Soviet Bloc; like Tito in Yugoslavia, and Ceaucsescu in Romania,.....etc. Or Castro, the Sandinistas or others in this hemisphere

idiots and hypocrites

[

"globalism"- maybe you "progressives" can stick your head in the sand and make the big bad world go away

Or we could not bend over for big corporations. You move your factory to China, you pay a huge tax for doing so. (Unlike now, where we give them tax breaks.) Then you pay a huge tariff to get your goods back into this country. And you have to put a big label on your product in a 16 font that says.

"MADE IN COMMUNIST CHINA"

[
"corporate greed"-- the US government is in debt to the tune of $17 TRILION of OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY

wht is more greedy than that?
you make the case for the other side.....................as usual

then again that is the whole point of this thread isnt it? that progressives arent even aware how hypocritical they are

You see, the question is WHY are we 17 trillion in debt.

Let me give you a clue.

IN 1976, when we celebrated our bicentennial, the national debt was all of 600 Billion. (Compared to now, when 600 billion is our ANNUAL debt.)

But 1976 was also the first year that we ran a trade deficit since World War I.

So think about that. Two world wars (and a few smaller ones), interstate highway programs, massive infrastructure building- and our total debt was only 600 Billion. (It would be 2.4 trillion in today's dollars, but that's still not that bad.)

By 1980, the debt expanded to 900 Billion. A limp economy, high inflation and trade deficits had a lot to do with that.

Then along came a retarded old actor who became President (and who I voted for twice) and his first brilliant act was to cut taxes on rich people.

Not surprisingly, the national debt expanded from less than a trillion to 3 trillion in his 8 years. He tripled the national debt in one term. By the time his vice President left, it was close to 5 trillion. Another war, and bailing out his fellow Saving And Loan crooks had a lot to do with that.

Well, we finally got some fiscal sanity under Clinton, where we stopped the growth of debt, raised taxes on the rich, and by the end of Clinton, we were posting surpluses again.

Well, shit,we couldn't have htat. One Stolen Election later, we were fighting two wars on a credit card AND giving huge tax cuts to the rich.

The Left never meant a dictator or totalitarian regime they didnt like; indeed praise even.

the far-left pages of the New York Times were the chief apologists for the old Soviet Union for decades; and that means a dozen or so totalitarian regimes in the Soviet Bloc; like Tito in Yugoslavia, and Ceaucsescu in Romania,.....etc. Or Castro, the Sandinistas or others in this hemisphere

idiots and hypocrites

Actually, the people who liked Tito and Ceauscu were Right wingers who liked the fact tha they bucked their Soviet masters.

Even though they were still fanatic communists and really inept rulers.

As for Castro, maybe some day we'll stop drunk-dialing Cuba and admit that our policy towards that island has been a century of stupidity.

[
you DONT know what works

wait....................

DOT-COM

as in capitalism

Guy, the economy didn't grow under Clinton because of "dot.coms".

It grew because we finally practiced some fiscal responsibility.

And I will even give Republicans some credit for that. they were the ones who insisted on limiting the growth of government while Clinton insisted on a fair collection of revenues. So let's give everyone some credit.

I also blame Clinton for going along with Wall Street on NAFTA and WTO and MFN for China. That was plain stupid.

[
you DONT know what works

wait....................

DOT-COM

as in capitalism

And I will even give Republicans some credit for that. they were the ones who insisted on limiting the growth of government while Clinton insisted on a fair collection of revenues. So let's give everyone some credit.

I also blame Clinton for going along with Wall Street on NAFTA and WTO and MFN for China. That was plain stupid.

you simply dont know what you're talking about

and that yous try to dismiss the dot-com revolution makes you laughable

i dont even care to debate you any longer

btw THOUGH; clinton wouldnt be allowed in the Democrat Party of today. he's good only for being a shill and making speeches for others who are MUCH farther to the Left than he was

[
you DONT know what works

wait....................

DOT-COM

as in capitalism

you simply dont know what you're talking about

and that yous try to dismiss the dot-com revolution makes you laughable

i dont even care to debate you any longer

btw THOUGH; clinton wouldnt be allowed in the Democrat Party of today. he's good only for being a shill and making speeches for others who are MUCH farther to the Left than he was

Actually, Bill is still loved by the Democrats.

and frankly, the Democratic Party isn't that far to the left on economic issues. Eisenhower was further to the left on economics than Obama is on his worst day.

You mean intolerant of innocent babies? Not sure which type of liberal intolerance you're talking about. There are many.

you fool Joe

you're ranting about "communist china" in huge bold print

what would you have us do with China Joe?

invade them?
make them all what........................"progressives"?

as in LEFT-WINGERS?
they already are politically genius

the world is more "fair" now. isnt that what you LWNJs want?
now you want to whine?

you would prefer more than a billion chinese remain poor and pissed off?

you fool Joe

invade them?

as in LEFT-WINGERS?

now you want to whine?

I would prefer they don't take jobs from Americans.

We aren't doing them any favors by letting big corporations do the industrial pollution they can't do here.

Now, I work for a big corporation that does most of it's manufacturing in China, and our branch has gone from 300 to 140.

We recently had a visitor from China who was amazed Chicago was as big a city as it was and was not covered in a blanket of smog and pollution like her city was.

NO, I don't want a billion Chinese pissed off at us.

I also don't want us making them rich enough to be a real threat to us, either.

you fool Joe

invade them?

as in LEFT-WINGERS?

now you want to whine?

I would prefer they don't take jobs from Americans.

We aren't doing them any favors by letting big corporations do the industrial pollution they can't do here.

Now, I work for a big corporation that does most of it's manufacturing in China, and our branch has gone from 300 to 140.

We recently had a visitor from China who was amazed Chicago was as big a city as it was and was not covered in a blanket of smog and pollution like her city was.

NO, I don't want a billion Chinese pissed off at us.

I also don't want us making them rich enough to be a real threat to us, either.

sigh...................

you just cant help youself can you? who's job is it to make sure people arent polluting your country? the people that live there. in y our world everything is always the fault of America

and do you REALLY think American companies are polluting there; and not chinese companies?

[
sigh...................

you just cant help youself can you? who's job is it to make sure people arent polluting your country? the people that live there. in y our world everything is always the fault of America

and do you REALLY think American companies are polluting there; and not chinese companies?

I think that the American companies buy from Chinese subcontractors and don't really care what they are doing.

"Oh, they signed an environmental warranty statement! Good enough!"

Oh, yeah, and every time a Chinese employee gets mauled at work, the Americans all have to do new safety training.

How's this for a concept. We only do trade with countries that have the same strong environmental, labor and safety laws we have.

Here's a better one. Our politicians realize they work for the people, and not corporations.

Forum List

Back