Liberals have become so radicalized they have now become what they use to hate

Man, that took forfuckingEVER. What was that, four hours, just for an empty response?:

Wow, that was one long post just to continue avoiding the point.

You folks (and let me make this clear for you, the American Left) have become what you used to hate.

And my apologies, I wasn't sitting in front of the computer all day.

Were you?

Well no.

Not at all.

And, by the way, you folks (The "American" right) are still the same short sighted, bigoted, reactionary folks you've always been.

You folks (The "American" right) seem to be interested in making other folks worship your religion, have your prejudices and "tolerate" your hate, so much so, you want in codified.

It's the classic fight.

No one is "becoming" what they hate. They are fighting against bigotry and racism.

Don't like it?

Tough.

Man. You're one, intolerant, hate-filled person. Why do you want to force your beliefs on everyone?

Yep.

They have become what they used to hate.

They will not look in the mirror, though.

And ironically, that's a part of it.

So the liberals of the 60's who were shutting down campuses to try to get their way were more tolerant than the modern day liberals on campuses who pass around petitions in order to try to get their way?

LOLOL

At least you admit that liberals are CONSTANTLY trying to get their way (at the expense of everyone else).

As if conservatives aren't? Are you even more mentally retarded than your previous posts have indicated? whoa

RWers attacking liberals for 'intolerance' is just another harebrained scheme from the right to try to shame liberals into unilateral disarmament.

The Right: Tolerate us, so we won't be hindered in our efforts to impose our intolerance on you.

Wow, that was one long post just to continue avoiding the point.

You folks (and let me make this clear for you, the American Left) have become what you used to hate.

And my apologies, I wasn't sitting in front of the computer all day.

Were you?

Well no.

Not at all.

And, by the way, you folks (The "American" right) are still the same short sighted, bigoted, reactionary folks you've always been.

You folks (The "American" right) seem to be interested in making other folks worship your religion, have your prejudices and "tolerate" your hate, so much so, you want in codified.

It's the classic fight.

No one is "becoming" what they hate. They are fighting against bigotry and racism.

Don't like it?

Tough.

Man. You're one, intolerant, hate-filled person. Why do you want to force your beliefs on everyone?

Our beliefs are better than yours. Progress by its nature requires replacing inferior beliefs with better ones.

So the liberals of the 60's who were shutting down campuses to try to get their way were more tolerant than the modern day liberals on campuses who pass around petitions in order to try to get their way?

LOLOL

At least you admit that liberals are CONSTANTLY trying to get their way (at the expense of everyone else).

As if conservatives aren't? Are you even more mentally retarded than your previous posts have indicated? whoa

Dang. That really cut to the bone. I'm utterly shocked and hurt. NOT.

RWers attacking liberals for 'intolerance' is just another harebrained scheme from the right to try to shame liberals into unilateral disarmament.

The Right: Tolerate us, so we won't be hindered in our efforts to impose our intolerance on you.

Your mask has been removed and this is all you got? Reminds me of that little old man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. Just on old, powerless, little old man manipulating the world with a bunch of strings, smoke, and mirrors.

Quit trying to force everyone to live life as YOU want us to. Learn to be more tolerant and less filled with hatred for others.

Shame?

Progressives like you are incapable of it. You prove that every time you log on. :lol:

What do you tolerate? Do you tolerate abortion being a constitutional right? Do you tolerate same sex marriage being repeatedly upheld as a right? Do you tolerate Medicaid?

Tell us about your tolerance. Tell us what you accept without objection, despite your personal opposition to it. Tell us what you don't fight to change, because you're 'tolerant'.

Shame?

Progressives like you are incapable of it. You prove that every time you log on. :lol:

What do you tolerate? Do you tolerate abortion being a constitutional right? Do you tolerate same sex marriage being repeatedly upheld as a right? Do you tolerate Medicaid?

Tell us about your tolerance. Tell us what you accept without objection, despite your personal opposition to it. Tell us what you don't fight to change, because you're 'tolerant'.

why would; or should; anybody "tolerate aborttion being a Constitutional right"?

it clearly isnt

is that your idea of someone who "hates" you idiot?

Our beliefs are better than yours. Progress by its nature requires replacing inferior beliefs with better ones.

Yet another example.

Maybe they really don't see it.

they DONT see it.
THERE IS NOTHING PROGRESSIVE ABOUT PROGRESSIVES
except their self-delusions of being Progressive

they are selling 40 or 50 year old failed Nanny State ideology

idiots and hypocrites

Your mask has been removed and this is all you got? Reminds me of that little old man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. Just on old, powerless, little old man manipulating the world with a bunch of strings, smoke, and mirrors.

Quit trying to force everyone to live life as YOU want us to. Learn to be more tolerant and less filled with hatred for others.

When did conservatives stop wanting to force people to do what conservatives want them to do?

Is there, for example, no more conservative anti-abortion movement? When did that end?

Jim Norton (who is left-leaning by the way), knocks it out of the park...

“You have become exactly [like] the conservative, religious book burners of the 40s and the 50s and the 60s. You are it,” Norton said. “You are the speech repressors, you are the hypersensitive ones, you are the ones who want people fired immediately, you are the ones calling for people’s jobs. You have become what you hated.”

Thanks for posting this, Rottie.

It's a great point, and quite true. Of course, it has been very effective them to date and very few will admit it.

This behavior of theirs certainly presents a conundrum for those of us who agree with them on some of the issues. I don't want to be associated with people who behave this way.

You have an inflated opinion of yourself.

Okay, let's get real here. I think you all forgot what it was like to be on college when everything was a big drama.

Frankly, it was the same way back in the 1980's when I went there, and when I went the College Adminstrators were glad it wasn't the bad old days of the 1960's when students really did some crazy shit like burn down ROTC buildings.

It's that funny moment when young people really think they can change the world, and occassionaly the people who run campuses indulge them.

Yet another example.

Maybe they really don't see it.

they DONT see it.
THERE IS NOTHING PROGRESSIVE ABOUT PROGRESSIVES
except their self-delusions of being Progressive

they are selling 40 or 50 year old failed Nanny State ideology

idiots and hypocrites

Actually, what sells the "Nanny State" is that most people can't make ends meet working a single job anymore, thanks to globalism and corporate greed.

So, hmmm.

Work 2 jobs for 70 hours a week, and still not have enough to make ends meet.

or.

Vote for democrats, who will give you a bunch of goodies.

Hmmmm....

Jim Norton (who is left-leaning by the way), knocks it out of the park...

“You have become exactly [like] the conservative, religious book burners of the 40s and the 50s and the 60s. You are it,” Norton said. “You are the speech repressors, you are the hypersensitive ones, you are the ones who want people fired immediately, you are the ones calling for people’s jobs. You have become what you hated.”

Thanks for posting this, Rottie.

It's a great point, and quite true. Of course, it has been very effective them to date and very few will admit it.

This behavior of theirs certainly presents a conundrum for those of us who agree with them on some of the issues. I don't want to be associated with people who behave this way.

You have an inflated opinion of yourself.

Okay, let's get real here. I think you all forgot what it was like to be on college when everything was a big drama.

Frankly, it was the same way back in the 1980's when I went there, and when I went the College Adminstrators were glad it wasn't the bad old days of the 1960's when students really did some crazy shit like burn down ROTC buildings.

It's that funny moment when young people really think they can change the world, and occassionaly the people who run campuses indulge them.

it's actually comical for a left-wing nutjob to accuse anybody of having an inflated opinion of him or herself

the whole left-wing ideology rests on the notion that "Progressive leaders" know what is best for the masses; more than they know what is best for themselves

idiots and hypocrites

When did conservatives stop wanting to force people to do what conservatives want them to do?

Is there, for example, no more conservative anti-abortion movement? When did that end?

It's somehow wrong to want to save lives? I'd be against murder whether I was a conservative or not. I'm not against murder because I'm a conservative -- I'm against murder because I'm human.

Opie and Anthony are the guys who got fired from radio years ago for doing a bit where they had a link to a couple who were pretending to fuck inside St. Patrick's Cathedral. It led eventually to the Catholic League, among others, demanding they be fired. They were.

Speaking of 'tolerance'.

Yup. Again -- social mores.

It's more fascinating that this is where Buttsoiler's taking his political cues from -- a pair of shock jocks. :lmao:

As opposed to Pogo - who takes his marching orders from George Soros (and doesn't know it because he doesn't even know who runs ThinkProgress :lol:).

Soros proudly worked for the Nazi's by the way. I do enjoy watching Pogo freak out though when facts are presented from other liberals which he cannot dispute.

Hey, Poodle, why don't you answer his point.

When Opie and Anthony were fired after the incident in the Catholic Church, were you all for "Freedom of Speech" then?

I'm guessing, not.

Forum List

Back