Liberals have become so radicalized they have now become what they use to hate

Maybe Liberals are just tired of stupid, ignorant racist fucks STILL trying to force their small-minded religious bullshit on our society, because we were supposed to have evolved beyond all of that by this time in history. If Conservatives would stop trying to outlaw abortion, encode Christianity into our laws, ban gay rights, and start wars over lies, our society might be able to focus on important issues like white collar banking crimes that ruined the world economy for everyone except the already unbelievably rich.

just one little word added and one dropped, changes every thing and is more to the point, "being" !

Maybe Liberals are just tired of being stupid, ignorant racist fucks STILL trying to force their small-minded bullshit on our society,

projecting again, loony toon?

Maybe Liberals are just tired of stupid, ignorant racist fucks STILL trying to force their small-minded religious bullshit on our society, because we were supposed to have evolved beyond all of that by this time in history. If Conservatives would stop trying to outlaw abortion, encode Christianity into our laws, ban gay rights, and start wars over lies, our society might be able to focus on important issues like white collar banking crimes that ruined the world economy for everyone except the already unbelievably rich.

^^^^

so speaketh the small minded idiot trying to impose his small minded religious nonsense on the rest of the country because he's too bigoted to understand his religious views aren't allowed to control cconstitutional mandates.

yay consititution! :woohoo:

just one little word added and one dropped, changes every thing and is more to the point, "being" !

Maybe Liberals are just tired of being stupid, ignorant racist fucks STILL trying to force their small-minded bullshit on our society,

the WHOLE legacy of Jim Crow is one tied undeniably in history with the Democrat Party; and nowadays the most deadly places for black people are STILL the places where democrats are in power

idiots and hypocrites

the WHOLE legacy of Jim Crow is one tied undeniably in history with the Democrat Party; and nowadays the most deadly places for black people are STILL the places where democrats are in power

idiots and hypocrites

all of those former dems now belong to the GOP. so what on earth are you talking about:?

lol

idiots and hypocrites

all of those former dems now belong to the GOP. so what on earth are you talking about:?

lol

another idiotic missive you cant back up

why dont you go do something you might be better at; like drooling?

It's somehow wrong to want to save lives? I'd be against murder whether I was a conservative or not. I'm not against murder because I'm a conservative -- I'm against murder because I'm human.

Oh look. A conservative admits that intolerance actually has MERIT.

Okay, so why the fuck are all you RETARDS ranting against liberals for being in some cases intolerant?????????????????????????????????????

You mean intolerant of innocent babies? Not sure which type of liberal intolerance you're talking about. There are many.

I've proven my point, your obfuscation notwithstanding.

^^^^

so speaketh the small minded idiot trying to impose his small minded religious nonsense on the rest of the country because he's too bigoted to understand his religious views aren't allowed to control cconstitutional mandates.

yay consititution! :woohoo:

this from an idiot that supports the party that has TRIPLED drone attacks on civilians; even assasinating American citizens with them without even a trial in absentia

you're just a moron Jillian

Your mask has been removed and this is all you got? Reminds me of that little old man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. Just on old, powerless, little old man manipulating the world with a bunch of strings, smoke, and mirrors.

Quit trying to force everyone to live life as YOU want us to. Learn to be more tolerant and less filled with hatred for others.

When did conservatives stop wanting to force people to do what conservatives want them to do?

Is there, for example, no more conservative anti-abortion movement? When did that end?

It's somehow wrong to want to save lives? I'd be against murder whether I was a conservative or not. I'm not against murder because I'm a conservative -- I'm against murder because I'm human.

You're against murder if you get to define what murder is. You're intolerant of anyone who doesn't believe that a woman using RU486 is a murderer.

The topic is intolerance, remember? And how liberals are evil because they won't tolerate every law conservatives want to impose on the nation.

When did conservatives stop wanting to force people to do what conservatives want them to do?

Is there, for example, no more conservative anti-abortion movement? When did that end?

You're against murder if you get to define what murder is. You're intolerant of anyone who doesn't believe that a woman using RU486 is a murderer.

The topic is intolerance, remember? And how liberals are evil because they won't tolerate every law conservatives want to impose on the nation.

is pulling a 3rd trimester baby out till only the head is left inside; making an incision at the base of the neck and sucking the brains out a murder lefard?
inquiring minds want to know because losers like you are INTOLERANT of people that think that is a MURDER

Well no.

Not at all.

And, by the way, you folks (The "American" right) are still the same short sighted, bigoted, reactionary folks you've always been.

You folks (The "American" right) seem to be interested in making other folks worship your religion, have your prejudices and "tolerate" your hate, so much so, you want in codified.

It's the classic fight.

No one is "becoming" what they hate. They are fighting against bigotry and racism.

Don't like it?

Tough.

Man. You're one, intolerant, hate-filled person. Why do you want to force your beliefs on everyone?

Our beliefs are better than yours. Progress by its nature requires replacing inferior beliefs with better ones.
if they are better, why do you have to lie to get into Office in order to force your beliefs on us?
You people are delusional.

Notice the pathological anger expressed by those who hate liberals? What causes such blind hate? Is it fear, a sense inadequacy (or actual inadequacy), a product of low intelligence or all of the above?

What do they have in common? An obsession with their rights, in particular gun rights and an unreasonable fear they will be taken by the government; a lack of compassion for others; no capacity for empathy; a paranoid fear of government and especially democracy; a dogmatic and rigid ideology, uncompromising and generally impractical and unrealistic; most homophobic and having a tendancy toward vulgar sexual comments; many misogynist, sexist and racist.

Man. You're one, intolerant, hate-filled person. Why do you want to force your beliefs on everyone?

Our beliefs are better than yours. Progress by its nature requires replacing inferior beliefs with better ones.
if they are better, why do you have to lie to get into Office in order to force your beliefs on us?

great point. you cant get a self-deceiving left-wing nutjob to admit obama ran as a moderate; because he would NEVER have gotten elected if he admitted he is as far to the Left as his background and upbringing was. and his best actions; even if he really didnt want to do them; have been when he is ACTING as a moderate; but acting it is

RWers attacking liberals for 'intolerance' is just another harebrained scheme from the right to try to shame liberals into unilateral disarmament.

The Right: Tolerate us, so we won't be hindered in our efforts to impose our intolerance on you.

Your mask has been removed and this is all you got? Reminds me of that little old man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. Just on old, powerless, little old man manipulating the world with a bunch of strings, smoke, and mirrors.

Quit trying to force everyone to live life as YOU want us to. Learn to be more tolerant and less filled with hatred for others.
As John once said: "All you need is love." He wouldnt recognize today's liberals.

Who is NOT lying to get in office? Show me the distinction.

Notice the pathological anger expressed by those who hate liberals? What causes such blind hate? Is it fear, a sense inadequacy (or actual inadequacy), a product of low intelligence or all of the above?

What do they have in common? An obsession with their rights, in particular gun rights and an unreasonable fear they will be taken by the government; a lack of compassion for others; no capacity for empathy; a paranoid fear of government and especially democracy; a dogmatic and rigid ideology, uncompromising and generally impractical and unrealistic; most homophobic and having a tendancy toward vulgar sexual comments; many misogynist, sexist and racist.

we arent screaming and shouting down liberals who try to speak at college graduation ceremonies

it's comical for a loser like you to even broach the notion of blind hate, fear, or a sense of inadequacy

RWers attacking liberals for 'intolerance' is just another harebrained scheme from the right to try to shame liberals into unilateral disarmament.

The Right: Tolerate us, so we won't be hindered in our efforts to impose our intolerance on you.
Shame?

Progressives like you are incapable of it. You prove that every time you log on. :lol:

What do you tolerate? Do you tolerate abortion being a constitutional right? Do you tolerate same sex marriage being repeatedly upheld as a right? Do you tolerate Medicaid?

Tell us about your tolerance. Tell us what you accept without objection, despite your personal opposition to it. Tell us what you don't fight to change, because you're 'tolerant'.

Gawd, what a dumb argument. ^^^

is pulling a 3rd trimester baby out till only the head is left inside; making an incision at the base of the neck and sucking the brains out a murder lefard?
inquiring minds want to know because losers like you are INTOLERANT of people that think that is a MURDER

I don't think that taking some pills the day or so after you might be pregnant, to prevent or end it, is murder.

Do you?

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is where the failure took off from. It got worse after that.

OH look... another inane, sophomoric, intellectually bankrupt insult from one of our "tolerant, enlightened, inclusive, progressive, open minded" leftards.

When ya peel back the top layer of these pathetic hypocrites, they really are some ugly sons a bitches.
I'm not tolerant of stupid people. No such thing is required.

I see.
So you justify your intolerance by labeling your targets "stupid people."
From my take on Norton's POV, yours is precisely the half-baked idiocy at which he was laughing.

No, if anything it's an intolerance of whining and political correctness.

left-wingers are camping outside of the HOMES of corporate types; terrifying their families inside

and have the gall to accuse the other side of blind hatred?
left-wingers shout-down anybody with opposing views on college campuses

live in tents; rape the girl or boy in the tent next door; go to the bathroom in buckets and throw their feces and bottles of urine at the police; all in the name of protesting "inequality"

libs are idiots

Forum List

Back