Liberals: If "steal more from the wealthy" wasn't an option. How would you resolve mass dependency?

This is not intended to be rhetorical. I have a genuine interest in hearing creative potential solutions not linked to the default; "Take more from the wealthy" and "redistribute wealth"
I'm pessimistic that Libs will even touch this thread with a ten foot pole.
Ready...GO!
If you can't even define what you mean by "mass dependency", your topic is useless. What programs? How much?

Come on bud...stop with the semantics. It's a slightly vague question...surely you have some slightly vague yet sensible answers ...no?

These willfully ignorant rubes are the reason I am looking around for a conservative party to join.

This is not intended to be rhetorical. I have a genuine interest in hearing creative potential solutions not linked to the default; "Take more from the wealthy" and "redistribute wealth"
Ready...GO!
If you can't even define what you mean by "mass dependency", your topic is useless. What programs? How much?

Come on bud...stop with the semantics. It's a slightly vague question...surely you have some slightly vague yet sensible answers ...no?
Okay, sure. Every citizen in the US is dependent on a government program. I'm glad I could make this easy for you.

The biggest moronic talking point vomited by far-rights and libertarians -- Taxes = stealing.

These are usually poor or moderate income types who don't know that their billionaire overloads pay a lower percentage than they do and have been siphoning money out of the U.S. economy for decades.

In the same way that Souther Plantation owners tricked the lower class men into going to fight their rebellion to maintain their slave labor economy, today's wealthy conservative manipulate their lower counterparts into believing Tax policy is unfair and "stealing"....

Try to follow...nobody said tax collection is stealing.
Bottom feeders giving birth to pet humans knowing that someone else will fund them IS stealing.

The biggest moronic talking point vomited by far-rights and libertarians -- Taxes = stealing.

These are usually poor or moderate income types who don't know that their billionaire overloads pay a lower percentage than they do and have been siphoning money out of the U.S. economy for decades.

In the same way that Souther Plantation owners tricked the lower class men into going to fight their rebellion to maintain their slave labor economy, today's wealthy conservative manipulate their lower counterparts into believing Tax policy is unfair and "stealing"....

Taxation is theft. There's no valid argument to the contrary. What distinguishes the two things? Not a fucking thing.

Oh cry me a river.
I would guess that anyone who actually reads economic reports, knows that there has been a great transfer of wealth going to the uber wealthy which accelerated during the recovery of the Great Recession.
A Tale of Two Recoveries: Wealth Inequality After the Great Recession
But you go ahead and keep sucking the bullshit lies you seem want to believe, because your gullible!

Here's where the rich got richer during the failed policies of petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama. If you don't understand, perhaps a twelve-year-old could explain it to you or come back and I'll explain it to you.

c1c693ff-182a-4842-a707-91b172f3b517_zpsnhit3pny.jpg

Ready...GO!

Okay, sure. Every citizen in the US is dependent on a government program. I'm glad I could make this easy for you.

Wrong.

Try to follow...nobody said tax collection is stealing.
Bottom feeders giving birth to pet humans knowing that someone else will fund them IS stealing.
I say it's stealing, and so does every other libertarian.

All Merkle can do is post "Funny" tags on my posts because he knows he doesn't have the intellectual capacity to understand the complex subject of tax reform. He's just a meme parrot. A brainless bot.

Sad.

You've busted your ass trying to morph this thread into something about taxation and tax reform...IT IS NOT.
Pay attention...if you could not steal from others and give to the dependent lowlifes what would you propose to help solve the epidemic?

If "steal more from the wealthy" wasn't an option. How would you resolve mass dependency?
Are you among the wealthy? I ask only because I am as are all my closest friends and family, and most (if not all) of my professional associates, yet not one of us complains that we are being "stolen from."

Would we all enjoy paying less in taxes? Sure. Who would not? Do any of us feel as though our lifestyle suffers as a result of our tax burden? No. I'm hard pressed to think that any wealthy people, or people period, feel they are missing out on something as a result of their tax liabilities/rates.

Accordingly, I'm wondering whether your inquiry is borne of altruism for the wealthy or whether you are the one wealthy person I've "encountered" who's attesting to having a compromised lifestyle as a result of taxes.

Last time I checked, every money-making activity I've undertaken has yielded more returns to me than to any and all governments that may levy a tax upon them. Truth be told, I haven't done anything unusual to become wealthy. I went to school and began a career doing something I'm good at doing and that others are willing to pay me to do. Paying taxes on my earnings is just part of "the deal," so to speak. Well, now that I think of it, perhaps I should correct myself. I may have done one unusual thing: I focused my youthful thoughts and energies on becoming, among other things, wealthy rather than on discovering and complaining about all the things that may be impediments to my doing so. That's something that, save perhaps for lottery winners, all wealthy people do or did.

Listen nerd....I know many people like you...you're super creepy, you're a word nerd who finds great pleasure in listening to yourself speak...you define yourself with your outstanding vocabulary. You talk in circles using rhetorical mumbo-jumbo like a retarded attorney would. While you were reading an encyclopedia to increase your level of NERDHOOD, and jacking your faggot buddy off I was out banging strippers, building businesses and getting shit done. I'm almost positive I could buy you a few times over. Nobody I know whom is successful and wealthy speaks like a fucking clown as you do. Try to make your point in short once in a while and spit it the fuck out bud.
Now back to the thread.
Do you have anything constructive to offer? Surely an uber bright scholar like yourself has an idea or two on how to help solve poverty without stealing from others...no?
Do you have anything constructive to offer?

I have one for you: build-up your reading comprehension skills to the point that you recognize the poverty-ending approaches I espouse. I'll give you a hint: there were two of them in the short post I wrote.

Ready...GO!

Wrong.
Oh so you don't drive on public roads? Interesting.

Taxation is theft. There's no valid argument to the contrary. What distinguishes the two things? Not a fucking thing.
So you if your house was on fire, you would expect the fire department NOT to come? You pay your local taxes and don't at all benefit from those services? Wow.

Ready...GO!

NEGATIVE.
You guys are so entertaining...HAHA
Let me spell this out for the elementary minded Loons trying desperately to deflect and spin shit.
If you could not steal from anyone to help ShaQuita, DaShawn and their six money trees (children) who are sucking the welfare tit for all it's worth what would you propose we do to help?

If "steal more from the wealthy" wasn't an option. How would you resolve mass dependency?
Are you among the wealthy? I ask only because I am as are all my closest friends and family, and most (if not all) of my professional associates, yet not one of us complains that we are being "stolen from."

Would we all enjoy paying less in taxes? Sure. Who would not? Do any of us feel as though our lifestyle suffers as a result of our tax burden? No. I'm hard pressed to think that any wealthy people, or people period, feel they are missing out on something as a result of their tax liabilities/rates.

Accordingly, I'm wondering whether your inquiry is borne of altruism for the wealthy or whether you are the one wealthy person I've "encountered" who's attesting to having a compromised lifestyle as a result of taxes.

Last time I checked, every money-making activity I've undertaken has yielded more returns to me than to any and all governments that may levy a tax upon them. Truth be told, I haven't done anything unusual to become wealthy. I went to school and began a career doing something I'm good at doing and that others are willing to pay me to do. Paying taxes on my earnings is just part of "the deal," so to speak. Well, now that I think of it, perhaps I should correct myself. I may have done one unusual thing: I focused my youthful thoughts and energies on becoming, among other things, wealthy rather than on discovering and complaining about all the things that may be impediments to my doing so. That's something that, save perhaps for lottery winners, all wealthy people do or did.

Listen nerd....I know many people like you...you're super creepy, you're a word nerd who finds great pleasure in listening to yourself speak...you define yourself with your outstanding vocabulary. You talk in circles using rhetorical mumbo-jumbo like a retarded attorney would. While you were reading an encyclopedia to increase your level of NERDHOOD, and jacking your faggot buddy off I was out banging strippers, building businesses and getting shit done. I'm almost positive I could buy you a few times over. Nobody I know whom is successful and wealthy speaks like a fucking clown as you do. Try to make your point in short once in a while and spit it the fuck out bud.
Now back to the thread.
Do you have anything constructive to offer? Surely an uber bright scholar like yourself has an idea or two on how to help solve poverty without stealing from others...no?
Do you have anything constructive to offer?

I have one for you: build-up your reading comprehension skills to the point that you recognize the poverty-ending approaches I espouse. I'll give you a hint: there were two of them in the short post I wrote.

Your point has been lost in all your retarded, trivial word play.
"Espouse" is not a word people use in the real world. Stop trying so hard bud...like I said; spit it the fuck out. The only person impressed by your AMAZING literacy is you. Try again.

53 posts...and not a single suggestion from a Lefty?...WOW
Looting the wealthy is the ultimate goal of liberalism, not a means to an end, so it's not surprising they couldn't come up with anything. That's like asking a heroin addict if they can think of something pleasant to do that doesn't involve heroin.

Ready...GO!

NEGATIVE.
You guys are so entertaining...HAHA
Let me spell this out for the elementary minded Loons trying desperately to deflect and spin shit.
If you could not steal from anyone to help ShaQuita, DaShawn and their six money trees (children) who are sucking the welfare tit for all it's worth what would you propose we do to help?
See this welfare queen myth of yours is why you sound like an idiot. I know it makes you feel superior and manly to degrade people on welfare, but you are just willfully ignorant on the facts.

1) Programs like food stamps are a fraction of the overall welfare budget.

2) Most people on food stamps are white.

3) On average, a food stamps recipient gets about $133 a month. Their income qualifications is per household - not per person. These people are the poorest of the poor.

4) Drug use and fraud of the food stamps program are statistically rare.

5) 2/3 of those on food stamps are kids, the disabled, and the elderly.

The rich have stoled from the poor and middle class these past 50 years at rates that are mindblowing.

Using some of that money rebuild our roads, educational system and other improvements would be only fair...

The goddamn rich are only rich because we're free and that freedom and stability cost money...
Sure, you could take the money from the rich and use it to build roads and schools, but without capital investments from the rich, there would be no cars to drive on the roads and no jobs for people coming out of school. Why do you think all the communist countries have gone over to capitalist systems? It is because with all their faults, wealthy capitalists seeking to become even wealthier make better decisions for the economy and the nation than government bureaucrats shackled by theories of fairness and equality.

Every country has to make capital investments to keep its economy functioning, and all over the world, private investors consistently make better decisions about how to invest this money than government bureaucrats. The private sector doesn't exist, as Obama suggested, to support politicians and bureaucrats; politicians and bureaucrats exist to facilitate the functioning of the private sector, which is the only source of wealth in the nation.
Sen. Rand Paul: EpiPen Scandal Is a Perfect Example of Crony Capitalism
EpiPen Scandal Is a Perfect Example of Crony Capitalism

Looting the wealthy is the ultimate goal of liberalism, not a means to an end, so it's not surprising they couldn't come up with anything. That's like asking a heroin addict if they can think of something pleasant to do that doesn't involve heroin.

True...and a perfect analogy.
One has to conclude that a Liberal wholeheartedly believes that the only pathway out of poverty for our poor is through the checkbooks of our wealthy. Pretty sad and a very telling story.

True...and a perfect analogy.
One has to conclude that a Liberal wholeheartedly believes that the only pathway out of poverty for our poor is through the checkbooks of our wealthy. Pretty sad and a very telling story.

Actually, they don't even care if looting the rich solves poverty. Looting the rich is their end goal. Poverty is just an excuse for doing it.

The liberal can't stand the idea that someone in this world might be having a better time in life than they are. They can't stand the thought that someone can drive a Lamborghini while they have to drive a Prius. It has nothing to do with compassion or concern for the unfortunate.

Forum List

Back