Liberals: If you were in a theater w a mass shooter, would u rather have a gun or phone (911)? Pick.

With the shooter's bearing down on you....which would you rather have:

• A gun. I want protection and a chance to fight for survival.

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • A phone. I will dial 911. SWAT will rescue me.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Neither. I want a "Gun Free Zone" sign on the theater so the shooting never occurred at all.

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
As Stated, a reasonable response to an unreasonable situation. And no,I wouldn't choose a gun; that was the choice I was given; that or a cell phone. I'd go with something made by the Taser corporation.
When presented with someone clearly willing and able to use deadly force against you and others, why would you choose to arm yourself with less than deadly force in response?
Blood lust isn't attractive.
That's right -- and in response to blood lust, you choose to arm yourself with less than deadly force..
Why?

I guess to help elay the concerns I would have of becoming a gun crazy. I'd feel comfortable with my choice in this, Again, total BS situation. Like if a guy had the gun pointed at your temple to where the barrel was touching your skin. Then he tells your 14 y/o daughter to give him a blow job and that her 8 y/o sister is next. Do you tell your kids to listen to the crazy man and lower themselves to his level and participate in this act of madness or do you try to die with some modicum of dignity?

What??? So you're saying my scenario is BS?? A guy with a gun shooting in a theater...headed towards you?? Um....dude...watch the news. Even Obama said these mass shootings are happening at alarming regularity.

You just don't like my scenario. Because it shows liberal hypocrisy.

What % of the population faces an active shooter?

When presented with someone clearly willing and able to use deadly force against you and others, why would you choose to arm yourself with less than deadly force in response?
That's right -- and in response to blood lust, you choose to arm yourself with less than deadly force..
Why?

I guess to help elay the concerns I would have of becoming a gun crazy. I'd feel comfortable with my choice in this, Again, total BS situation. Like if a guy had the gun pointed at your temple to where the barrel was touching your skin. Then he tells your 14 y/o daughter to give him a blow job and that her 8 y/o sister is next. Do you tell your kids to listen to the crazy man and lower themselves to his level and participate in this act of madness or do you try to die with some modicum of dignity?

What??? So you're saying my scenario is BS?? A guy with a gun shooting in a theater...headed towards you?? Um....dude...watch the news. Even Obama said these mass shootings are happening at alarming regularity.

According to Obama and libs...it could be any one of us any day of the week. So...you're saying it's a very tiny insignificant %? If so...why the push for denying 100% of citizens constitutional rights just because 0.00001% MIGHT face an active shooter?? Hmmm.

Why?

According to Obama and libs...it could be any one of us any day of the week. So...you're saying it's a very tiny insignificant %? If so...why the push for denying 100% of citizens constitutional rights just because 0.00001% MIGHT face an active shooter?? Hmmm.

Well, I guess that I would not want felons, insane, children, and people under a restraining order to have their constitutional rights denied by a background check.....

Why?

Well, I guess that I would not want felons, insane, children, and people under a restraining order to have their constitutional rights denied by a background check.....

Those people are ALREADY denied gun ownership. By current laws. But libs are begging for more laws. Which ones?

Those people are ALREADY denied gun ownership. By current laws. But libs are begging for more laws. Which ones?

Nope. i said it before, and I will say it again. Anyone can buy a gun downtown at a gun show without a background check...including the guy who is under a restraining order for stalking his wife.

if you were pootie tang you dont need no stinkin gun

giphy.gif

I would want John Kerry and Obozo where I could send them over to surrender while everybody else got the hell out of there..

Give me that, and I would be more than happy to use my 9mm Glock to cover the retreat.
Look out now, the fbi monitors this site, I heard....Lololol...

Nope. i said it before, and I will say it again. Anyone can buy a gun downtown at a gun show without a background check...including the guy who is under a restraining order for stalking his wife.

Right. So how is a stricter law gonna change that???? (crickets...)

I would want John Kerry and Obozo where I could send them over to surrender while everybody else got the hell out of there..

Give me that, and I would be more than happy to use my 9mm Glock to cover the retreat.
RFLMAO !!!

I didn't make a threat, but I sure figured Kerry could save everybody by surrendering, with him being a "war hero" and all...
Golden-Girls-Hysterical-Laugh-Gif.gif

RFLMAO !!!

I didn't make a threat, but I sure figured Kerry could save everybody by surrendering, with him being a "war hero" and all...
View attachment 51722
Well, I heard that insulting Obama is a felony now, that earns us a spot of honor on the F.B.I. watchlist.

RFLMAO !!!

View attachment 51722
Well, I heard that insulting Obama is a felony now, that earns us a spot of honor on the F.B.I. watchlist.
I'm honored....

I'm not sure, but I think the F.B.I. monitor this site because of the plethora of self-identified perverts that frequent it.

Why?

Nothing I suggested violates the constitution.

Why?

Nothing I suggested violates the constitution.
Candy's thinking, what's the big deal? I'm not going to dirty my hands for the sake of a little rough sex play...cowards are cowards no matter what situation you put them in.

A gun preferably with RIPs in it. I am a liberal.

Ah ok. So you are in favor of concealed carry?
Personally no. However, if you are a pussy that needs a gun everywhere you go I have no problem with it as long as you get good training.

:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Indeed.........and if that training isn't by a black man, its pretty much useless right s0n??

I love this forum!!!:coffee:
No. If you want to learn violence you go learn from the experts in violence. A conservative white male should be your best bet ancient one.

Ok....lots of libs still haven't answered. I don't know why....they seem to have all the answers regarding guns. I even added the 3rd option of a "Gun Free Zone" sign to completely prevent the scenario from even happening....and they wouldn't even take that.

Buc... I gave you similar mass shooting scenario in a class room from your other post... You abandoned me bc you cannot or do not have explanation nor excuses. But your gun nuts buddies told me I'm fantasizing. Then you turn around you using a theater mass shooting.
Mass shooting in theatre. Realistically. First shot every single soul inside that theater will start running with massive panic and confusions. I will be shielding my daughter while we are running. If I have my gun with me (which I will never do) it's impossible for me stop and start shooting. Because the person next to me and the next and the next will start pushing then will end up on the floor being trampled to death. Second it's dark how, who and where should I aim? Do I keep firing hoping I will get the bad guy? Then end up killing more people? Just imagine 2 or 3 of these dumb gun nuts wannabe a hero inside this theater. My honest answer to you is I will call 911 is the responsible way.
NOW...back to my mass shooting scenario in a class room. Arming teachers or professors to stop mass shootings in class room.
1. Do you expect these educators having one gun in one hand and a book in one hand while inside a classroom so he/she can shoot back?
2. Do you expect the shooter will notify them when they start shooting? I'm here to shoot you pull your gun now..
3. Do you expect these educators will even dare to engage in gun battle?
4. When first shot rang there will be lots of students running from different directions panic at massive scale. A professor or students might engage in gun battle. Just imagine the casualties of this gun battle by untrained people?
So what made you think that flooding this country with more guns on top of what we have now will solve these shootings? Maybe we should sell them at all liquor stores like cigarettes so ALL citizens have guns?
I do not have a solution but since you are the expert hoping you can enlighten us. Thank you.

So your answer is dial 911 and try to run past the gunman and hope he doesn't shoot you? Got it.

Your classroom scenario:

1: In a shooting...why would a teacher keep holding a book while shooting back? No. I wouldn't expect that. Put both hands on the gun if you need the gun.
2. Maybe. Maybe not. But the first shot indicates it's on. If the first shot is a teacher...50 others will still be ready.

3 and 4: Teachers will have to accept the dual role cops have. Cops now have to be couselors, mental health assessors, community activists, firefighters, first aid medics, and discipline people's children. They've had to take on MANY roles that aren't their job. Well......teachers may have to do the same. And they have June and July "off". Perfect. 2 available months to train them. If they don't like it....quit. Plenty of ex military or ex police will be willing to do it. And hey....as a bonus....classrooms will see an exodus of liberals and influx of conservative minded teachers.

There. I answered.
Class scenario.
1. In order for the teacher/professor to react quickly a gun should be in their hand all the time. Correct? What good does it do if the gun is inside that back pack? Do you expect the shooter to give you notice?
2. A murderer will notify you before committing a crime? Since when??
3 & 4. Agree. teachers take dual role all the time but teach them about gun battle is totally different. There are teachers/professor that you cannot even trust them to change a flat tire let alone in gun battle. My buddy a political science professor at UCLA and his colleagues totally totally disagree about arming them and most are conservatives and he support all gun restrictions. My other friend a basketball ball coach carry his gun all the time in his backpack a liberal. This dilemma is not just about liberal issue but all sides. Has the same doubt like me about when to shoot back if and when someone try to kill him by surprise. How fast can he pull his gun out of the backpack with the safety on?

1- Cops dont walk around gun in hand. They draw it. Teacher would do the same. Only if the teacher was the target of a sudden ambush would it be an issue...same for cops. Teachers can carry concealed...like undercover cops or secret service do. Right?

2- No. Murderers usually don't advertise. But gunshots are loud. And when armed people hear gunshots...they know it may be time to act.

3/4: Fine. Teachers who don't want to carry don't have to. Many teachers are spineless liberals...and I wouldn't want them armed either. However....some teachers would be quite capable. Allow them to carry. Kinda like Air Marshalls on a plane. Never know who it is or where they are.

See??? Not Air Marshalls. School Marshalls.

Not good enough to justify that we should flood the country with more guns on top of what is out there now. Since you are against any gun restrictions... Then we should arm every single adult people in U.S. Is that good?

Forum List

Back