Liberals - It's time to be polite

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Dear Liberals - I know you're happy, (as a fellow Liberal, so am I) I also know you're itching to post some abrasive "in your face!" messages to Trump supporters here.

Don't do it!

I know you remember all those Trump folks here in 2017 posting little Yoda photos here reminding you of your "butthurt, and sarcastically advising you to cry like bitches etc. Please - don't put yourself on that level.

Democrats pulled off a modest win this time around, but you're not going to build up your voter base by antagonizing and insulting others. Debate the issues respectfully, and don't resort to mudslinging. It won't help---

Dear Liberals - I know you're happy, (as a fellow Liberal, so am I) I also know you're itching to post some abrasive "in your face!" messages to Trump supporters here.

Don't do it!

I know you remember all those Trump folks here in 2017 posting little Yoda photos here reminding you of your "butthurt, and sarcastically advising you to cry like bitches etc. Please - don't put yourself on that level.

Democrats pulled off a modest win this time around, but you're not going to build up your voter base by antagonizing and insulting others. Debate the issues respectfully, and don't resort to mudslinging. It won't help---

Yeah. I don't see that happening from Trump supporter land. Their guy lost and they won't accept that he didn't win.
No Democrat was barking about a "rigged" election four years ago.

Don't do it!

Yeah. I don't see that happening from Trump supporter land. Their guy lost and they won't accept that he didn't win.

Forgot about Russia Russia Russia didn't ya?

I'm not going to gloat. Well, not much anyways.

I remember waking up Wednesday morning thinking Trump won again, so I know how his supporters feel.

But I am going to call out all these retarded conspiracy theories about the election being stolen. Remember, it's being propagated by someone who said Obama was born in Kenya and Ted Cruz's father was involved in the JFK assassination.

Don't do it!

What a lying pos, you bastards cried Russia for 3 years.

Don't do it!

The memes were made because many Hillary supporters reacted that way.

Exceedingly few Trump voters actually are butthurt. We are generally more analytical people and don't "feel" the world.

They are already below that level, Chumlee.

Below that level?
Would you care to post some examples of this?
I wasn't a member here in 2016, I used tolerate the ads and read the posts to see what actually made someone vote for Trump in the first place. And saw A LOT of nasty mean stuff.
Bullshit...I''ve seen your posts....There's not a scintilla of intellectual curiosity, or honesty, in your entire body.

Don't do it!

What a lying pos, you bastards cried Russia for 3 years.

Based on information from our intel agencies, Russia interfered in the 2016 election and continued to do so in this election according to FBI DIrector Wray.

Jack is right. The Dems did NOT claim the election was rigged when Trump won.

Don't do it!

Forgot about Russia Russia Russia didn't ya?

Happened after the inauguration. Again, no one claimed the election was "rigged" while the votes were being counted. And in the run up and the immediate aftermath.
C'mon, your memory isn't that bad is it. :)

Don't do it!

Too late and there is no issue with liberals. There is an issue with leftists.

Don't do it!

The memes were made because many Hillary supporters reacted that way.

Exceedingly few Trump voters actually are butthurt. We are generally more analytical people and don't "feel" the world.

Analytical???????

LOL>OL)OLLO)LLO(LLOLOL

Just the opposite.

Trump NEVER gave you fucking idiots anything to analyze.

You're simply content to be entertained.

Don't do it!

Rioters Demand A Recount. “‘I was all ready to do my Christmas shopping, and then Biden won,’ said a dejected rioter as he stood there with an unlit Molotov cocktail. ‘How am I supposed to pick up a new Xbox now that Trump lost? Ugh. And I might not have another opportunity for these kinds of deals until 2024!’”

1604770186840.png

Forum List

Back