Liberals - It's time to be polite

They are already below that level, Chumlee.

Below that level?
Would you care to post some examples of this?
I wasn't a member here in 2016, I used tolerate the ads and read the posts to see what actually made someone vote for Trump in the first place. And saw A LOT of nasty mean stuff.
Bullshit...I''ve seen your posts....There's not a scintilla of intellectual curiosity, or honesty, in your entire body.
Ha!!! I'm thinking this is the most ironic post I've seen in a long time. The king of Fake News on this board. The defender in chief of the Orange Buffoon. The purveyor of sarcasm and conspiracy theories has the audacity to use the word 'intellectual' in a sentence. Too funny.

I'm having a difficult time accepting over 74 million people voted for a demented political hack.

Why? 69 million of them voted for a former reality TV game show host who not only backed into the presidency, but in less than one year has done more damage to this country than career politicians have done over their entire careers.
The damage was done to the Democrat party. America is doing just fine.

Dear Liberals - I know you're happy, (as a fellow Liberal, so am I) I also know you're itching to post some abrasive "in your face!" messages to Trump supporters here.

Don't do it!

I know you remember all those Trump folks here in 2017 posting little Yoda photos here reminding you of your "butthurt, and sarcastically advising you to cry like bitches etc. Please - don't put yourself on that level.

Democrats pulled off a modest win this time around, but you're not going to build up your voter base by antagonizing and insulting others. Debate the issues respectfully, and don't resort to mudslinging. It won't help---
Correct. Hopefully these last four years have taught us something.

We have a lot of standards to raise.

Dear Liberals - I know you're happy, (as a fellow Liberal, so am I) I also know you're itching to post some abrasive "in your face!" messages to Trump supporters here.

Don't do it!

I know you remember all those Trump folks here in 2017 posting little Yoda photos here reminding you of your "butthurt, and sarcastically advising you to cry like bitches etc. Please - don't put yourself on that level.

Democrats pulled off a modest win this time around, but you're not going to build up your voter base by antagonizing and insulting others. Debate the issues respectfully, and don't resort to mudslinging. It won't help---

not until inauguration day ... in the meantime, i'll watch how the basket dwellers behave & how much violence there will be. did you hear about the dudes that showed up in a hummer, fully armed including an assault weapon at the vote counting center?

The memes were made because many Hillary supporters reacted that way.

Exceedingly few Trump voters actually are butthurt. We are generally more analytical people and don't "feel" the world.

I guess this board is just unlucky in that it's attracted all the white trailer trash Deplorable group of Trump supporters. Not even going to get into those that are champions of Fake News and conspiracy theories. If you know of any analytical Trump voters invite them to join the board. Would be good to get their POV.

123442288_10157769971382224_7258096478563496789_n.jpg

Don't do it!

not until inauguration day ... in the meantime, i'll watch how the basket dwellers behave & how much violence there will be. did you hear about the dudes that showed up in a hummer at the vote counting center?
Yeah.

There's gonna be a lot of comedy between now and Inauguration Day, so I'll let myself enjoy it.

The last four years really have shown us how far we have to go. That's a big stain to clean, so there won't be any time for gloating or nastiness.

Don't do it!

Yeah. I don't see that happening from Trump supporter land. Their guy lost and they won't accept that he didn't win.
No Democrat was barking about a "rigged" election four years ago.
What a lying pos, you bastards cried Russia for 3 years.
And now Barr will be kicked to touch, Meuller's report can be released in full, and we'll really see where the cards fall.
I don't think they will kick Barr to touch, because kicking to touch is against the rules. Unless you have a touch point reader.

the crazy lunatic white supremacists on this board are not the voter base any sane and logical political movement would want...
How would you know what a sane and logical political movement would want?

Right, because everyone knows this message board sets the tone for the country.

virtue signal much?

Don't do it!

My conduct won’t sway anyone either way.

Fuck you, Trumptards!

I'm having a difficult time accepting over 74 million people voted for a demented political hack.

Why? 69 million of them voted for a former reality TV game show host who not only backed into the presidency, but in less than one year has done more damage to this country than career politicians have done over their entire careers.
The damage was done to the Democrat party. America is doing just fine.
100% correct

Don't do it!

not until inauguration day ... in the meantime, i'll watch how the basket dwellers behave & how much violence there will be. did you hear about the dudes that showed up in a hummer, fully armed including an assault weapon at the vote counting center?
And they were peaceful. The violence is from the left.

Don't do it!

Yes, sure...

A list of Trumpers to get.jpg

Forum List

Back