Liberals - It's time to be polite

123442288_10157769971382224_7258096478563496789_n.jpg
If you voted for Trump, then you have no right saying that. There are a lot of Trump supporters, and maybe even Trump himself, who are shitting bricks at the moment. The shit they got up to in the WH.....it ain't over yet.
I have the right to say anything I want.
If you say someone may be a good person even though they are Democrats, you are wrong. No one can be a good person and vote for these scumbags.

Dear Liberals - I know you're happy, (as a fellow Liberal, so am I) I also know you're itching to post some abrasive "in your face!" messages to Trump supporters here.

Don't do it!

I know you remember all those Trump folks here in 2017 posting little Yoda photos here reminding you of your "butthurt, and sarcastically advising you to cry like bitches etc. Please - don't put yourself on that level.

Democrats pulled off a modest win this time around, but you're not going to build up your voter base by antagonizing and insulting others. Debate the issues respectfully, and don't resort to mudslinging. It won't help---

Yeah. I don't see that happening from Trump supporter land. Their guy lost and they won't accept that he didn't win.
No Democrat was barking about a "rigged" election four years ago.
The hell they didn't. They launched an entire investigation, costing millions of dollars, distracting the public and public servants, media, and wasting the entire nation's time.

Whatever.

Both partisans are barking mad.

iu

View attachment 412717

Again, AFTER the inauguration. And Democrats didn't launch anything. Trump's handpicked AG recused himself and then the acting AG decided there was enough evidence to proceed with a Special Council who just happened to be a Republican. And look, Billy made it all go away. Like defending Trump's response to the virus, it doesn't matter how many fucking times you repeat the same lie. Or parrot the "Russia" bullshit. The fact of the matter is NO DEMOCRAT said in the run up, during, or in the immediate aftermath of the 2016 election that it was "rigged", "fraudulent", "tampered with". No Democrat demanded that vote counting be stopped in states where they were ahead and have it continue in states where they were behind. Shameful.
That's because it wasn't. That's why Trump won.

However, they did tried to stage a coupe with phony evidence paid for by Hillary from Russian operatives.

How you turds believe you are somehow morally superior defies my powers of comprehension.

Last edited:
If you voted for Trump, then you have no right saying that. There are a lot of Trump supporters, and maybe even Trump himself, who are shitting bricks at the moment. The shit they got up to in the WH.....it ain't over yet.
You mean the Biden supporters are shitting bricks because they know they committed election fraud and it will all come unraveled when this goes to the courts.

They are already below that level, Chumlee.

Below that level?
Would you care to post some examples of this?
I wasn't a member here in 2016, I used tolerate the ads and read the posts to see what actually made someone vote for Trump in the first place. And saw A LOT of nasty mean stuff.
Bullshit...I''ve seen your posts....There's not a scintilla of intellectual curiosity, or honesty, in your entire body.
Ha!!! I'm thinking this is the most ironic post I've seen in a long time. The king of Fake News on this board. The defender in chief of the Orange Buffoon. The purveyor of sarcasm and conspiracy theories has the audacity to use the word 'intellectual' in a sentence. Too funny.
Oddball is quite intellectual. He's far more intellectual that a clueless neanderthal dumbass like you.

Last edited:
the crazy lunatic white supremacists on this board are not the voter base any sane and logical political movement would want...
How would you know what a sane and logical political movement would want?

Certainly it is people that can identify their own gender.

did you know only the people who cant identify their own gender cares about how other people identify their gender... :)
Only leftwingers can't identify their own gender.

Women grabbed his ass by the ballot
Most of those women many men would not defend.
Most of those women w
Course you do. When are you gonna tell us where the Tooth Fairy lives. I mean while you're posting fantasy shit and all.

the crazy lunatic white supremacists on this board are not the voter base any sane and logical political movement would want...

did you know only the people who cant identify their own gender cares about how other people identify their gender... :)

why do you care about others gender if you can identify yours then... :)

i suspect people who think too much about gender identity are the ones having trouble with theirs... :D

Dear Liberals - I know you're happy, (as a fellow Liberal, so am I) I also know you're itching to post some abrasive "in your face!" messages to Trump supporters here.

Don't do it!

I know you remember all those Trump folks here in 2017 posting little Yoda photos here reminding you of your "butthurt, and sarcastically advising you to cry like bitches etc. Please - don't put yourself on that level.

Democrats pulled off a modest win this time around, but you're not going to build up your voter base by antagonizing and insulting others. Debate the issues respectfully, and don't resort to mudslinging. It won't help---

Well, if you had not cried like bitches, we would not have posted the memes.

You can be polite or not....we don't give a fuck.

You are still the enemy and we'll make sure to remember that.

i suspect people who think too much about gender identity are the ones having trouble with theirs... :D

Who gives a fuck what you suspect ?

You've shown youself to be an impotent asshole.

Why would you even comment on this when it is clear you still have Oedipus issues.

Below that level?
I wasn't a member here in 2016, I used tolerate the ads and read the posts to see what actually made someone vote for Trump in the first place. And saw A LOT of nasty mean stuff.
Bullshit...I''ve seen your posts....There's not a scintilla of intellectual curiosity, or honesty, in your entire body.
Ha!!! I'm thinking this is the most ironic post I've seen in a long time. The king of Fake News on this board. The defender in chief of the Orange Buffoon. The purveyor of sarcasm and conspiracy theories has the audacity to use the word 'intellectual' in a sentence. Too funny.
Oddball is quite intellectual. He's far more intellectual that a clueless neanderthal dumbass like you.
Yeah. He's the smartest guy in the room. How do I know? He told me.

Women grabbed his ass by the ballot
Most of those women many men would not defend.
Most of those women w
Course you do. When are you gonna tell us where the Tooth Fairy lives. I mean while you're posting fantasy shit and all.
Up your ass.

I only care if some freak with a dick wants to shower with my daughter in school or if it wants to be on the girls basketball team. I also care if the government wants to force me to use its prefered pronoun.

Below that level?
Yeah. He's the smartest guy in the room. How do I know? He told me.
That doesn't sound like oddball. It sounds more like you. smart people don't waste time telling people they are smart, and oddball is definitely smart.

Why would you even comment on this when it is clear you still have Oedipus issues.

ahh, you too having gender identity issues ha...

did you realize this before or after trump lost the presidency by a landslide... :)

because i also suspect all the lunatics on the board suddenly having gender identity issues somehow is correlated to the election results... :D

did you realize this before or after trump lost the presidency by a landslide... :)

because i also suspect all the lunatics on the board suddenly having gender identity issues somehow is correlated to the election results... :D

Someone taught you a new term. Next time ,tell your incompetent mother to explain what it means.

Don't do it!

Yeah. I don't see that happening from Trump supporter land. Their guy lost and they won't accept that he didn't win.
They were, however, shrieking quite madly about Russia, Russia, Russia. In essence the same thing.

You can bet Hunter Biden is going to be destroyed in the next four years. He'll ask to be put back in the navy so he can get on a sub and hide from the world.

It's going to be sick.

You call a 20,000 vote majority in three states a "landslide?"

Yes, he's a high schooler just trolling the board.

I think he was raped by his best friends little brother and he doesn't know who to tell.

Don't do it!

They were, however, shrieking quite madly about Russia, Russia, Russia. In essence the same thing.

You can bet Hunter Biden is going to be destroyed in the next four years. He'll ask to be put back in the navy so he can get on a sub and hide from the world.

It's going to be sick.
If Biden actually manages to get into the Whitehouse, Hunter's life will become a living hell. Everything he does will be under a microscope 24 hours a day.

This was enough of a squeaker that it would be curious indeed if a candidate tries the "avoid the spotlight as much as possible" angle ever again. Hillary used it and lost. Biden used it and barely squeaked by. Why do it?

Forum List

Back