Liberals - It's time to be polite

Dear Liberals - I know you're happy, (as a fellow Liberal, so am I) I also know you're itching to post some abrasive "in your face!" messages to Trump supporters here.

Don't do it!

I know you remember all those Trump folks here in 2017 posting little Yoda photos here reminding you of your "butthurt, and sarcastically advising you to cry like bitches etc. Please - don't put yourself on that level.

Democrats pulled off a modest win this time around, but you're not going to build up your voter base by antagonizing and insulting others. Debate the issues respectfully, and don't resort to mudslinging. It won't help---
liberals are always miserable cretins

I'm having a difficult time accepting over 74 million people voted for a demented political hack.

Why? 69 million of them voted for a former reality TV game show host who not only backed into the presidency, but in less than one year has done more damage to this country than career politicians have done over their entire careers.
The damage was done to the Democrat party. America is doing just fine.
100% correct

If that were the case, your man would be taking a victory lap right now. Instead, he's preparing to pack.
And don't get your hopes up about legal action. I can already see the first signs of that air being let out of the balloon.

Dear Liberals - I know you're happy, (as a fellow Liberal, so am I) I also know you're itching to post some abrasive "in your face!" messages to Trump supporters here.

Don't do it!

I know you remember all those Trump folks here in 2017 posting little Yoda photos here reminding you of your "butthurt, and sarcastically advising you to cry like bitches etc. Please - don't put yourself on that level.

Democrats pulled off a modest win this time around, but you're not going to build up your voter base by antagonizing and insulting others. Debate the issues respectfully, and don't resort to mudslinging. It won't help---

Yes, sure...

View attachment 412667

I would strongly recommend you not take every tweet, Facebook or Instagram post as an affront. That being said, four years ago, not one Democrat said in the run up or the immediate aftermath of the election, or while the votes were being counted that the election was "rigged", or "fraudulent". Nobody said to stop counting votes or made baseless accusations of voter fraud...all because their candidate was losing.

I'm sorry, where it concerns politicians and the sycophants parroting this blatant attempt to undermine a legitimate election, I'm all for this.
And spare me the "Russia" crap. That happened after the inauguration.

Don't do it!

Agreed... the tit for tat games need to stop
I wonder if republicans will go back to worrying about the debt and Iran

Don't do it!

My conduct won’t sway anyone either way.

Fuck you, Trumptards!
Back at ya...
:ahole-1::321:
You will be "b-b-but Trump" the next four years as Bidens agenda fails to materialize.

Don't do it!

Yes, sure...

View attachment 412667

I would strongly recommend you not take every tweet, Facebook or Instagram post as an affront. That being said, four years ago, not one Democrat said in the run up or the immediate aftermath of the election, or while the votes were being counted that the election was "rigged", or "fraudulent". Nobody said to stop counting votes or made baseless accusations of voter fraud...all because their candidate was losing.

I'm sorry, where it concerns politicians and the sycophants parroting this blatant attempt to undermine a legitimate election, I'm all for this.
You're insane. Talking heads all over cable news were crying. You need to do better than that to rewrite history.

Don't do it!

Agreed... the tit for tat games need to stop
I wonder if republicans will go back to worrying about the debt and Iran
Iran is very happy.

the crazy lunatic white supremacists on this board are not the voter base any sane and logical political movement would want...
How would you know what a sane and logical political movement would want?

Certainly it is people that can identify their own gender.

did you know only the people who cant identify their own gender cares about how other people identify their gender... :)

Don't do it!

Yes, sure...

View attachment 412667

You're insane. Talking heads all over cable news were crying. You need to do better than that to rewrite history.

Crying, tears, disbelief, shock..sure.
"Rigged"?, "Fraudulent"?, "Tampering"?, "Illegitimate"?...No. Not anyone. No one uttered those words.
No one demanded ballots not be counted in the middle of counting them to determine results.
Keep trying. But you're not even close.

Don't do it!

Yeah. I don't see that happening from Trump supporter land. Their guy lost and they won't accept that he didn't win.
No Democrat was barking about a "rigged" election four years ago.
This is why we hate you. You spent 4 years bitching about Russia. Now you’re saying no democrat barked about a rigged election.

Go fuck a tranny

Don't do it!

Yes, sure...

View attachment 412667

Crying, tears, disbelief, shock..sure.
"Rigged"?, "Fraudulent"?, "Tampering"?, "Illegitimate"?...No. Not anyone. No one uttered those words.
No one demanded ballots not be counted in the middle of counting them to determine results.
Keep trying. But you're not even close.
No one now is demanding ballots not be counted.

Don't do it!

Yes, sure...

View attachment 412667

Doesn't matter WHEN it was said, the simple fact is, the left were just as adomant that trumps victory was illegitimate as the right is saying bidens is illegitimate.

Don't do it!

Yeah. I don't see that happening from Trump supporter land. Their guy lost and they won't accept that he didn't win.
The hell they didn't. They launched an entire investigation, costing millions of dollars, distracting the public and public servants, media, and wasting the entire nation's time.

Whatever.

Both partisans are barking mad.

iu

,o1 a-2.jpg

Don't do it!

This is why we hate you. You spent 4 years bitching about Russia. Now you’re saying no democrat barked about a rigged election.

Go fuck a tranny

No Democrat did. The Russia kerfuffle came AFTER Trump's inauguration.
Deal with the fact your guy lost. And stop projecting. Feel free to be yourself now. :)

Don't do it!

Go fuck a tranny

There was no rigged election. You are a FOOL for listening the idiot name trump...

Don't do it!

The hell they didn't. They launched an entire investigation, costing millions of dollars, distracting the public and public servants, media, and wasting the entire nation's time.

Whatever.

iu

View attachment 412717

Again, AFTER the inauguration. And Democrats didn't launch anything. Trump's handpicked AG recused himself and then the acting AG decided there was enough evidence to proceed with a Special Council who just happened to be a Republican. And look, Billy made it all go away. Like defending Trump's response to the virus, it doesn't matter how many fucking times you repeat the same lie. Or parrot the "Russia" bullshit. The fact of the matter is NO DEMOCRAT said in the run up, during, or in the immediate aftermath of the 2016 election that it was "rigged", "fraudulent", "tampered with". No Democrat demanded that vote counting be stopped in states where they were ahead and have it continue in states where they were behind. Shameful.

Don't do it!

Whatever.

iu

View attachment 412717

Again, AFTER the inauguration. And Democrats didn't launch anything. Trump's handpicked AG recused himself and then the acting AG decided there was enough evidence to proceed with a Special Council who just happened to be a Republican. And look, Billy made it all go away. Like defending Trump's response to the virus, it doesn't matter how many fucking times you repeat the same lie. Or parrot the "Russia" bullshit. The fact of the matter is NO DEMOCRAT said in the run up, during, or in the immediate aftermath of the 2016 election that it was "rigged", "fraudulent", "tampered with". No Democrat demanded that vote counting be stopped in states where they were ahead and have it continue in states where they were behind. Shameful.
Who cares WHEN they said it, the point is, the left spent 4 years claiming trumps presidency was fraudulent and illegitimate. That's the point.

Forum List

Back