Liberals - It's time to be polite

the crazy lunatic white supremacists on this board are not the voter base any sane and logical political movement would want...
How would you know what a sane and logical political movement would want?

Certainly it is people that can identify their own gender.

did you know only the people who cant identify their own gender cares about how other people identify their gender... :)
Only leftwingers can't identify their own gender.

why do you care about others gender if you can identify yours then... :)

i suspect people who think too much about gender identity are the ones having trouble with theirs... :D

Who gives a fuck what you suspect ?

You've shown youself to be an impotent asshole.

Why would you even comment on this when it is clear you still have Oedipus issues.

ahh, you too having gender identity issues ha...

did you realize this before or after trump lost the presidency by a landslide... :)

because i also suspect all the lunatics on the board suddenly having gender identity issues somehow is correlated to the election results... :D
You call a 20,000 vote majority in three states a "landslide?"

historical vote count any lunatic crazy conspiracy theorist running for the office would only see in their wet dreams...

even the sane republicans voted against the orange pig... :)

thats called a LAND SLIDE... :D

hence your melt down... ;)

Dear Liberals - I know you're happy, (as a fellow Liberal, so am I) I also know you're itching to post some abrasive "in your face!" messages to Trump supporters here.

Don't do it!

I know you remember all those Trump folks here in 2017 posting little Yoda photos here reminding you of your "butthurt, and sarcastically advising you to cry like bitches etc. Please - don't put yourself on that level.

Democrats pulled off a modest win this time around, but you're not going to build up your voter base by antagonizing and insulting others. Debate the issues respectfully, and don't resort to mudslinging. It won't help---

Yeah. I don't see that happening from Trump supporter land. Their guy lost and they won't accept that he didn't win.
No Democrat was barking about a "rigged" election four years ago.
They were, however, shrieking quite madly about Russia, Russia, Russia. In essence the same thing.

You can bet Hunter Biden is going to be destroyed in the next four years. He'll ask to be put back in the navy so he can get on a sub and hide from the world.

It's going to be sick.
If Biden actually manages to get into the Whitehouse, Hunter's life will become a living hell. Everything he does will be under a microscope 24 hours a day.

The shit he's already done will be paraded about.

The media thinks they buried it.

We are going to blow up Twitter and scorch that little bastard at the same time.

Dear Liberals - I know you're happy, (as a fellow Liberal, so am I) I also know you're itching to post some abrasive "in your face!" messages to Trump supporters here.

Don't do it!

I know you remember all those Trump folks here in 2017 posting little Yoda photos here reminding you of your "butthurt, and sarcastically advising you to cry like bitches etc. Please - don't put yourself on that level.

Democrats pulled off a modest win this time around, but you're not going to build up your voter base by antagonizing and insulting others. Debate the issues respectfully, and don't resort to mudslinging. It won't help---

Liberals? You're posting to about five people on here. You're no Liberal and 99.9 percent of leftists on here are not
YEP

Liberals support free speech. They hate it. Liberals support the notion that everybody be afforded the same rights and opportunities. They play identity politics and support shutting small businesses while keeping the giants open. Liberals want free and fair elections. They support any and all manner of corruption as long as their preferred candidate wins.

They are authoritarians, not liberals.

Fuck the left.

The haven't been polite for four years.

Just wait.

And nobody really went after them becasue they hid in their basements.

Camel-A Harris will take a huge beating before this shit is over.

the crazy lunatic white supremacists on this board are not the voter base any sane and logical political movement would want...

did you know only the people who cant identify their own gender cares about how other people identify their gender... :)

i suspect people who think too much about gender identity are the ones having trouble with theirs... :D

Why would you even comment on this when it is clear you still have Oedipus issues.

did you realize this before or after trump lost the presidency by a landslide... :)

because i also suspect all the lunatics on the board suddenly having gender identity issues somehow is correlated to the election results... :D
Democrats lost. They lost House seats and gained nothing in the Senate. Biden is a limp figurehead.

Don't do it!

Liberals? You're posting to about five people on here. You're no Liberal and 99.9 percent of leftists on here are not
YEP

Liberals support free speech. They hate it. Liberals support the notion that everybody be afforded the same rights and opportunities. They play identity politics and support shutting small businesses while keeping the giants open. Liberals want free and fair elections. They support any and all manner of corruption as long as their preferred candidate wins.

They are authoritarians, not liberals.
Liberal Dictionary:
===========================================
Free and fair election - one where the Democrat wins.

Don't do it!

59574108_2221027804610796_5901393766031294464_n.jpg

That's why we made fun of you. If Biden does become president. I will just shake my head, then life will proceed.

Yes, he's a high schooler just trolling the board.

I think he was raped by his best friends little brother and he doesn't know who to tell.

like you got raped in the elections... :)

you came to this board after me btw...
and i dont fancy high schooler fantasies like you sick lunatics...
obvious the landslide that came your way got you all crazies in nuclear meltdown mode... :D

Fuck the left.

The haven't been polite for four years.

Just wait.

And nobody really went after them becasue they hid in their basements.

Camel-A Harris will take a huge beating before this shit is over.
They hid in their basements because they knew the fix was in.

I think he was raped by his best friends little brother and he doesn't know who to tell.

obvious the landslide that came your way got you all crazies in nuclear meltdown mode... :D
There was no landslide, idiot. Obama won by the thinnest margin since 2000.

Democrats lost. They lost House seats and gained nothing in the Senate. Biden is a limp figurehead.

It's going to be a dogfight in Georgia.

If we keep the senate.....Biden is, as you say, a figurehead.

Harris spend her time fucking the entire cabinet.

Don't do it!

View attachment 412763
That's why we made fun of you. If Biden does become president. I will just shake my head, then life will proceed.
iu

can you imagine sane republicans going out there voting for a republican senate but not a trump... :)

there is a lesson there to learn, for people with a brain of course... :D

I got more seats in the house.

I got to keep the senate.

I got an additional governorship.

I got three or four state houses flipped to red.

So tell me again...how I lost.

Who cares when you showed up....I expect you were in high school then and haven't graduated yet. Tell your parents to paint the walls in the basement. It might help your EEG.

Another word your mother taught you. Landslide.....

You are a moron besides being a troll.

Tell your parole officer about your friends kids brother...sure it will help get you some counseling.

Republicans always win these runoff elections. if you look at the sum total of votes to the Republican candidates, it's considerably larger than the sum total of votes to Democrat candidates for both races.

can you imagine sane republicans going out there voting for a republican senate but not a trump... :)

there is a lesson there to learn, for people with a brain of course... :D

So, you're telling us you can't learn anything ?

Got it.

Republicans always win these runoff elections. if you look at the sum total of votes to the Republican candidates, it's considerably larger than the sum total of votes to Democrat candidates for both races.

and thats because even republicans can see the difference between a pathological liar trumpo and a president... ;)

I am sending money that way.

We can't afford to mess this one up.

And Georgia had better to be ready to count those fucking votes that night.

Forum List

Back