Liberals - It's time to be polite

the crazy lunatic white supremacists on this board are not the voter base any sane and logical political movement would want...
How would you know what a sane and logical political movement would want?

Certainly it is people that can identify their own gender.

did you know only the people who cant identify their own gender cares about how other people identify their gender... :)
Only leftwingers can't identify their own gender.

why do you care about others gender if you can identify yours then... :)

i suspect people who think too much about gender identity are the ones having trouble with theirs... :D

Who gives a fuck what you suspect ?

You've shown youself to be an impotent asshole.

Why would you even comment on this when it is clear you still have Oedipus issues.

ahh, you too having gender identity issues ha...

did you realize this before or after trump lost the presidency by a landslide... :)

because i also suspect all the lunatics on the board suddenly having gender identity issues somehow is correlated to the election results... :D
Democrats lost. They lost House seats and gained nothing in the Senate. Biden is a limp figurehead.

It's going to be a dogfight in Georgia.

If we keep the senate.....Biden is, as you say, a figurehead.

Harris spend her time fucking the entire cabinet.

can you imagine sane republicans going out there voting for a republican senate but not a trump... :)

there is a lesson there to learn, for people with a brain of course... :D

So, you're telling us you can't learn anything ?

Got it.

you will learn too, once your butthurt heals of course... ;)

the crazy lunatic white supremacists on this board are not the voter base any sane and logical political movement would want...

did you know only the people who cant identify their own gender cares about how other people identify their gender... :)

i suspect people who think too much about gender identity are the ones having trouble with theirs... :D

Why would you even comment on this when it is clear you still have Oedipus issues.

did you realize this before or after trump lost the presidency by a landslide... :)

because i also suspect all the lunatics on the board suddenly having gender identity issues somehow is correlated to the election results... :D
Democrats lost. They lost House seats and gained nothing in the Senate. Biden is a limp figurehead.

Republicans always win these runoff elections. if you look at the sum total of votes to the Republican candidates, it's considerably larger than the sum total of votes to Democrat candidates for both races.

I am sending money that way.

We can't afford to mess this one up.

And Georgia had better to be ready to count those fucking votes that night.

send all your money, they will need a lot to recount all those other states too... :D

Republicans always win these runoff elections. if you look at the sum total of votes to the Republican candidates, it's considerably larger than the sum total of votes to Democrat candidates for both races.

and thats because even republicans can see the difference between a pathological liar trumpo and a president... ;)

We get that you are to stupid to have any wealth.

If you did have some, it would be larger due to Trump.

But that is not a world you live in.

BTW: Why did young blacks go more for Trump this time than last ?

I've already sent them money

send all your money, they will need a lot to recount all those other states too... :D
Were only going to recount the ones where it was clear that Dim criminals fixed the result.

You call a 20,000 vote majority in three states a "landslide?"

Yes, he's a high schooler just trolling the board.

I think he was raped by his best friends little brother and he doesn't know who to tell.

like you got raped in the elections... :)

you came to this board after me btw...
and i dont fancy high schooler fantasies like you sick lunatics...
obvious the landslide that came your way got you all crazies in nuclear meltdown mode... :D

I got more seats in the house.

I got to keep the senate.

I got an additional governorship.

I got three or four state houses flipped to red.

So tell me again...how I lost.

Who cares when you showed up....I expect you were in high school then and haven't graduated yet. Tell your parents to paint the walls in the basement. It might help your EEG.

Another word your mother taught you. Landslide.....

You are a moron besides being a troll.

Tell your parole officer about your friends kids brother...sure it will help get you some counseling.

still fantasizing about high schoolers ha...

no worries, your sickness and lunacy will heal some once your butthurt heals... :)

If you had any money, you might send some to the democrats.....they are going to need it.

But alas, you don't get much income from your mothers basement.

Were only going to recount the one where it was clear that Dim criminals fixed the result.

ya, that will cost a lot tho...

better get ready to get on the colfax avenue to make up the money... :D

I think he was raped by his best friends little brother and he doesn't know who to tell.

obvious the landslide that came your way got you all crazies in nuclear meltdown mode... :D

Who cares when you showed up....I expect you were in high school then and haven't graduated yet. Tell your parents to paint the walls in the basement. It might help your EEG.

Tell your parole officer about your friends kids brother...sure it will help get you some counseling.

no worries, your sickness and lunacy will heal some once your butthurt heals... :)

It's not very becoming of anyone to drink and post.

You might want to take a nap.

You are making zero sense (but then again...that is usual).

If you had any money, you might send some to the democrats.....they are going to need it.

aha, you started the mamas basement jokes ha...

thats the best you can do on a day all your dreams and fantasies of another 4 years of sucking some orange lunatic just shattered in front of your own eyes, being crushed under such a historical land slide all together?... :D

It's not very becoming of anyone to drink and post.

You might want to take a nap.

You are making zero sense (but then again...that is usual).

and you think you are making sense while trying to make sense out of some crazy "fraud" fantasy... :)

i am having the best time of my life here bro...
i dont have to make any sense at all to enjoy it... :D

Polite is good. It's on us to bring this country out of the mud that Trumpism brought.

But we also have to restore standards to the presidency, and hold Biden to them.

Of course, ANY standards will be a profound improvement, but we have to build on them.
Standards? You put a corrupt senile politician caught red handed taking bribes into office, and you talk about standards?

thats the best you can do on a day all your dreams and fantasies of another 4 years of sucking some orange lunatic just shattered in front of your own eyes, being crushed under such a historical land slide all together?... :D
Every time you use the word "landslide," you show what a fucking sleazy lying moron you are.

Polite is good. It's on us to bring this country out of the mud that Trumpism brought.

But we also have to restore standards to the presidency, and hold Biden to them.

Of course, ANY standards will be a profound improvement, but we have to build on them.
Standards? You put a corrupt senile politician caught red handed taking bribes, and you talk about standards?
Yes. When we're starting from zero standards -- people like you and your ignorant buffoon hero -- it doesn't take much to improve standards. And then we keep building on them.

If you don't like that, tough shit. You're just a Trumpster, which means you are nothing.

Every time you use the word "landslide," you show what a fucking sleazy lying moron you are.

where were you in 2016 when trump called it a landslide with his little hands and little popular vote count... :D

Standards? You put a corrupt senile politician caught red handed taking bribes, and you talk about standards?

Build on what ?

Let's start with following Max Waters.

We'll call for Biden's impeachment BEFORE the petrified piece of shit is sworn it.

Won't happen....mainly becuase the next thing in line is a lot more inept, stupid, and likely to destroy the country.

Dear Liberals - I know you're happy, (as a fellow Liberal, so am I) I also know you're itching to post some abrasive "in your face!" messages to Trump supporters here.

Don't do it!

I know you remember all those Trump folks here in 2017 posting little Yoda photos here reminding you of your "butthurt, and sarcastically advising you to cry like bitches etc. Please - don't put yourself on that level.

Democrats pulled off a modest win this time around, but you're not going to build up your voter base by antagonizing and insulting others. Debate the issues respectfully, and don't resort to mudslinging. It won't help---
I don't call anyone with those Liberal Socialist idiots friend and sure not American. I want to be treated by those pukes as a red haired step child. SEE YOU AT THE REVOLUTION REAL GOOD BUDDIES. You know what a real good buddy is? A guy who goes to town and gets two then comes home and gives you both.

Forum List

Back