Liberals - It's time to be polite

Polite is good. It's on us to bring this country out of the mud that Trumpism brought.

But we also have to restore standards to the presidency, and hold Biden to them.

Of course, ANY standards will be a profound improvement, but we have to build on them.
Standards? You put a corrupt senile politician caught red handed taking bribes, and you talk about standards?
Yes. When we're starting from zero standards -- people like you and your ignorant buffoon hero -- it doesn't take much to improve standards. And then we keep building on them.

If you don't like that, tough shit. You're just a Trumpster, which means you are nothing.
If you don't like that, tough shit. You're just a Trumpster, which means you are nothing

Lol, how bout them standards, and how bout that "lets be nice to each other and work together"

I dont blame you, but let your own words be a reminder that while the left calls for civility, they are, at the same time, being crass and confrontational.
We all have a long way to go. We're in the mud now, and we all share responsibility for that.

But we don't have to stay there.
The Democrat party is "the mud." Actually it's the foul smelling crap you wipe off of the bottom of your shoe. Be "nice" to Democrats? When did they earn that? I can't imagine I would want to work with Democrats on, except, perhaps, digging their graves. Then I would piss on it once it has served its intended purpose.

I will have no problem with Republicans for voting their choice, they lost but are going to drag this out to the bitter end in the hope that the courts they packed will overthrow the election & ignore the fact that more voted against Trump than for him. A close race but the voters have spoken.
2ND ugly. for no reason I can see they are sex obsessed, & that is creepy.

Polite is good. It's on us to bring this country out of the mud that Trumpism brought.

But we also have to restore standards to the presidency, and hold Biden to them.

Of course, ANY standards will be a profound improvement, but we have to build on them.
Standards? You put a corrupt senile politician caught red handed taking bribes, and you talk about standards?
Yes. When we're starting from zero standards -- people like you and your ignorant buffoon hero -- it doesn't take much to improve standards. And then we keep building on them.

If you don't like that, tough shit. You're just a Trumpster, which means you are nothing.
If you don't like that, tough shit. You're just a Trumpster, which means you are nothing

Lol, how bout them standards, and how bout that "lets be nice to each other and work together"

I dont blame you, but let your own words be a reminder that while the left calls for civility, they are, at the same time, being crass and confrontational.
We all have a long way to go. We're in the mud now, and we all share responsibility for that.

But we don't have to stay there.
The Democrat party is "the mud." Actually it's the foul smelling scrap you wipe off of the bottom of your shoe. Be "nice" to Democrats? When did they earn that? I can't imagine I would want to work with Democrats on, except, perhaps, digging their graves. Then I would piss on it once it has served its intended purpose.
Cool dude! Right on bro! MAGA man!

:rock:

You are delusional. The idea that Dim have standards is preposterous. Biden is a criminal and a pedophile. His impeachment should commence the day he sets foot in the Oval office.
Tough shit.
I thought you wanted to "be nice."

You are delusional. The idea that Dim have standards is preposterous. Biden is a criminal and a pedophile. His impeachment should commence the day he sets foot in the Oval office.
Tough shit.
Compared to you, I certainly am.

Democrats pulled off a modest win this time around, but you're not going to build up your voter base by antagonizing and insulting others. Debate the issues respectfully, and don't resort to mudslinging. It won't help---
Yea Democrats, you can burn, loot, and murder all summer. But, please don't be meanies. LMAO

:funnyface:

the crazy lunatic white supremacists on this board are not the voter base any sane and logical political movement would want...
How would you know what a sane and logical political movement would want?

Certainly it is people that can identify their own gender.

did you know only the people who cant identify their own gender cares about how other people identify their gender... :)
Only leftwingers can't identify their own gender.

why do you care about others gender if you can identify yours then... :)

i suspect people who think too much about gender identity are the ones having trouble with theirs... :D

Who gives a fuck what you suspect ?

You've shown youself to be an impotent asshole.

Why would you even comment on this when it is clear you still have Oedipus issues.

ahh, you too having gender identity issues ha...

did you realize this before or after trump lost the presidency by a landslide... :)

because i also suspect all the lunatics on the board suddenly having gender identity issues somehow is correlated to the election results... :D
Democrats lost. They lost House seats and gained nothing in the Senate. Biden is a limp figurehead.

It's going to be a dogfight in Georgia.

If we keep the senate.....Biden is, as you say, a figurehead.

Harris spend her time fucking the entire cabinet.
Republicans always win these runoff elections. if you look at the sum total of votes to the Republican candidates, it's considerably larger than the sum total of votes to Democrat candidates for both races.

I am sending money that way.

We can't afford to mess this one up.

And Georgia had better to be ready to count those fucking votes that night.

send all your money, they will need a lot to recount all those other states too... :D

If you had any money, you might send some to the democrats.....they are going to need it.

But alas, you don't get much income from your mothers basement.

aha, you started the mamas basement jokes ha...

thats the best you can do on a day all your dreams and fantasies of another 4 years of sucking some orange lunatic just shattered in front of your own eyes, being crushed under such a historical land slide all together?... :D
Every time you use the word "landslide," you show what a fucking sleazy lying moron you are.

where were you in 2016 when trump called it a landslide with his little hands and little popular vote count... :D
That was a landslide compared to this election.

sure it was bro...
i am sure it was... :D
Yes it was, moron

Tough shit.
No, you just pretend to be. You're like the rapist who says nice things all the while he rams it home.

We should be polite to Trump voters who are acting like adults. And we are.

Then you get this.

Biden is a criminal and a pedophile.

LIke Harris will fuck the cabine.

Do anyone really think that crowd is going to vote for Democrats if we just stroke their feelings enough?

Normal people respond positively to positive behavior, but sociopaths don't, and a whole lot of Trump cultists are sociopaths. They see good behavior as weakness, something to be taken advantage of. They only respond to pain, so that's what we have to give them. Yes, they'll burn in hell eventually, but we need to make them suffer now, as an example, so that others won't be tempted to repeat their treason.
CALL ME ALL YOU WANT TOO. i will use it to my advantage When you idiots support a piece of criminal shit who wants my freedom and do it every time you don't deserve anything but my contempt and the butt of my weapon. So enjoy it while you can This was the one you pukes went to far and did it for four years. Sociopaths , it has a nice ring to it.

Democrats pulled off a modest win this time around, but you're not going to build up your voter base by antagonizing and insulting others. Debate the issues respectfully, and don't resort to mudslinging. It won't help---
Yea Democrats, you can burn, loot, and murder all summer. But, please don't be meanies. LMAO

:funnyface:
Do you believe these guys?

Tough shit.
No, you just pretend to be. You're like the rapist who says nice things all the while he rams it home.
And you nutters are my victims.

Dear Liberals - I know you're happy, (as a fellow Liberal, so am I) I also know you're itching to post some abrasive "in your face!" messages to Trump supporters here.

Don't do it!

I know you remember all those Trump folks here in 2017 posting little Yoda photos here reminding you of your "butthurt, and sarcastically advising you to cry like bitches etc. Please - don't put yourself on that level.

Yeah. I don't see that happening from Trump supporter land. Their guy lost and they won't accept that he didn't win.
No Democrat was barking about a "rigged" election four years ago.
What a lying pos, you bastards cried Russia for 3 years.

Based on information from our intel agencies, Russia interfered in the 2016 election and continued to do so in this election according to FBI DIrector Wray.

Jack is right. The Dems did NOT claim the election was rigged when Trump won.
Keep lying pole smoker.

Prove me wrong, cockroach.

Then you get this.

Do anyone really think that crowd is going to vote for Democrats if we just stroke their feelings enough?

Normal people respond positively to positive behavior, but sociopaths don't, and a whole lot of Trump cultists are sociopaths. They see good behavior as weakness, something to be taken advantage of. They only respond to pain, so that's what we have to give them. Yes, they'll burn in hell eventually, but we need to make them suffer now, as an example, so that others won't be tempted to repeat their treason.
You are right. When the Biden election sent me a text asking me to vote for the senile pedophile, I told her I would crawl over broken glass just to vote against him.

Tough shit.
And you nutters are my victims.
Yes we are. Thugs can't survive without victims.

Dear Liberals - I know you're happy, (as a fellow Liberal, so am I) I also know you're itching to post some abrasive "in your face!" messages to Trump supporters here.

Don't do it!

I know you remember all those Trump folks here in 2017 posting little Yoda photos here reminding you of your "butthurt, and sarcastically advising you to cry like bitches etc. Please - don't put yourself on that level.

Dude, what are you talking about?

The last time I met a polite left-winger, was back in the 1990s. Left-wingers have not been polite in decades.

Remember the Tea Party protests?
Screenshot_2020-11-07 Tea party rally - Google Search.png

Actually peaceful. Actually polite. People smiling, and making their voices heard.

Screenshot_2020-11-07 BLM riot - Google Search.png

That's your side. That's what left-wingers are all about.

Screenshot_2020-11-07 BLM riot - Google Search(1).png

Wearing masks, holding weapons, screaming death to the police.

We want dead cops.

That's your side. So with all due respect... stuff your "polite" left-wingers. They don't exist. You are just a party of evil people, and you deserve what you get.

Then you get this.

Stealing elections is "positive behavoir?" You dirt bags believe all you have to do is tell the right lies, and then people will just fall in behind you.

Then you get this.

You are right. When the Biden election sent me a text asking me to vote for the senile pedophile, I told her I would crawl over broken glass just to vote against him.

Please post links to allegations and charges made against Biden for sexual assault.
I've asked for this confirmation from your other cult members and they have all declined because, like you, they mouth whatever they're told to say.
You fuckers live in a bubble and the bubble just burst.

Don't do it!

Great piece of advice. No need for name calling and gloating. Discussions are much more constructive and easy to carry when we show each other respect.

We can all lead by example if we just choose to.

Forum List

Back