Liberals - It's time to be polite

Polite is good. It's on us to bring this country out of the mud that Trumpism brought.

But we also have to restore standards to the presidency, and hold Biden to them.

Of course, ANY standards will be a profound improvement, but we have to build on them.
Standards? You put a corrupt senile politician caught red handed taking bribes, and you talk about standards?
Yes. When we're starting from zero standards -- people like you and your ignorant buffoon hero -- it doesn't take much to improve standards. And then we keep building on them.

If you don't like that, tough shit. You're just a Trumpster, which means you are nothing.
If you don't like that, tough shit. You're just a Trumpster, which means you are nothing

Lol, how bout them standards, and how bout that "lets be nice to each other and work together"

I dont blame you, but let your own words be a reminder that while the left calls for civility, they are, at the same time, being crass and confrontational.
We all have a long way to go. We're in the mud now, and we all share responsibility for that.

But we don't have to stay there.
You are right. We all need to work together and both sides share some responsibility, but do you not see the irony in what you did?

The left says we need to work on civility, then we have statements like yours that says " you are nothing". Doesn't really go a long way to start making gains toward said civility.

I applaud that you are trying to reach out, just dont get puzzled when those on the right don't take you as being serious, with everything that has happened over the last 4 years.

Happy? Liberals haven't won anything. Corporate Democrats did.

Compare the joy and celebration in the streets throughout the country to what was happening four years ago. We won, and we won big. Dumping Trump was the number one goal.

Happy? Liberals haven't won anything. Corporate Democrats did.

Compare the joy and celebration in the streets throughout the country to what was happening four years ago. We won, and we won big. Dumping Trump was the number one goal.

Democrats did win the presidential election and they are happy for that. My point stands though.

the crazy lunatic white supremacists on this board are not the voter base any sane and logical political movement would want...
How would you know what a sane and logical political movement would want?

Certainly it is people that can identify their own gender.

did you know only the people who cant identify their own gender cares about how other people identify their gender... :)
Only leftwingers can't identify their own gender.

why do you care about others gender if you can identify yours then... :)

i suspect people who think too much about gender identity are the ones having trouble with theirs... :D

Who gives a fuck what you suspect ?

You've shown youself to be an impotent asshole.

Why would you even comment on this when it is clear you still have Oedipus issues.

ahh, you too having gender identity issues ha...

did you realize this before or after trump lost the presidency by a landslide... :)

because i also suspect all the lunatics on the board suddenly having gender identity issues somehow is correlated to the election results... :D
You call a 20,000 vote majority in three states a "landslide?"

Yes, he's a high schooler just trolling the board.

I think he was raped by his best friends little brother and he doesn't know who to tell.

like you got raped in the elections... :)

you came to this board after me btw...
and i dont fancy high schooler fantasies like you sick lunatics...
obvious the landslide that came your way got you all crazies in nuclear meltdown mode... :D

I got more seats in the house.

I got to keep the senate.

I got an additional governorship.

I got three or four state houses flipped to red.

So tell me again...how I lost.

Who cares when you showed up....I expect you were in high school then and haven't graduated yet. Tell your parents to paint the walls in the basement. It might help your EEG.

Another word your mother taught you. Landslide.....

You are a moron besides being a troll.

Tell your parole officer about your friends kids brother...sure it will help get you some counseling.
Even NM got a state house Republican :)

Dear Liberals - I know you're happy, (as a fellow Liberal, so am I) I also know you're itching to post some abrasive "in your face!" messages to Trump supporters here.

Don't do it!

I know you remember all those Trump folks here in 2017 posting little Yoda photos here reminding you of your "butthurt, and sarcastically advising you to cry like bitches etc. Please - don't put yourself on that level.

Democrats pulled off a modest win this time around, but you're not going to build up your voter base by antagonizing and insulting others. Debate the issues respectfully, and don't resort to mudslinging. It won't help---
Great piece of advice. No need for name calling and gloating. Discussions are much more constructive and easy to carry when we show each other respect.

We can all lead by example if we just choose to.

Sorry Eric,

But you don't get to behave like drunken baboons for four years, sober up and insist everyone act like nothing happened.

Fuck off.

Polite is good. It's on us to bring this country out of the mud that Trumpism brought.

But we also have to restore standards to the presidency, and hold Biden to them.

Of course, ANY standards will be a profound improvement, but we have to build on them.
Standards? You put a corrupt senile politician caught red handed taking bribes, and you talk about standards?
Yes. When we're starting from zero standards -- people like you and your ignorant buffoon hero -- it doesn't take much to improve standards. And then we keep building on them.

If you don't like that, tough shit. You're just a Trumpster, which means you are nothing.
If you don't like that, tough shit. You're just a Trumpster, which means you are nothing

Lol, how bout them standards, and how bout that "lets be nice to each other and work together"

I dont blame you, but let your own words be a reminder that while the left calls for civility, they are, at the same time, being crass and confrontational.
We all have a long way to go. We're in the mud now, and we all share responsibility for that.

You are right. We all need to work together and both sides share some responsibility, but do you not see the irony in what you did?

The left says we need to work on civility, then we have statements like yours that says " you are nothing". Doesn't really go a long way to start making gains toward said civility.

I applaud that you are trying to reach out, just dont get puzzled when those on the right don't take you as being serious, with everything that has happened over the last 4 years.

It would take more than a 30 ft tape measure to determine how far over his tiny head that went.

We should be polite to Trump voters who are acting like adults. And we are.

Then you get this.

Biden is a criminal and a pedophile.

LIke Harris will fuck the cabine.

Do anyone really think that crowd is going to vote for Democrats if we just stroke their feelings enough?

Normal people respond positively to positive behavior, but sociopaths don't, and a whole lot of Trump cultists are sociopaths. They see good behavior as weakness, something to be taken advantage of. They only respond to pain, so that's what we have to give them. Yes, they'll burn in hell eventually, but we need to make them suffer now, as an example, so that others won't be tempted to repeat their treason.
Biden is a Pedophile ( so is his son) and Kamala slept her way into power.

But you already knew that...and voted for them anyway. So don’t cry now.

Why would we "work with Democrats?" Screwing us is their entire agenda.

Women grabbed his ass by the ballot
Most of those women many men would not defend.
Most of those women wouldn't want to be defended by beer-bellied misogynistic trailer trash anyway.

You speak for women ?

Most women I know don't want to be represented by a moronic jerkwad like you.
He is a woman...just so you know ;)

Wow....

Women just fell a notch.

Most of those women wouldn't want to be defended by beer-bellied misogynistic trailer trash anyway.

You speak for women ?

I'm a woman, like you're intelligent.

You speak for women ?

Wow....

Women just fell a notch.
For some reason she thinks I'm Jillian's sock. Dunno why...

Dear Liberals - I know you're happy, (as a fellow Liberal, so am I) I also know you're itching to post some abrasive "in your face!" messages to Trump supporters here.

Don't do it!

I know you remember all those Trump folks here in 2017 posting little Yoda photos here reminding you of your "butthurt, and sarcastically advising you to cry like bitches etc. Please - don't put yourself on that level.

Democrats pulled off a modest win this time around, but you're not going to build up your voter base by antagonizing and insulting others. Debate the issues respectfully, and don't resort to mudslinging. It won't help---
Great piece of advice. No need for name calling and gloating. Discussions are much more constructive and easy to carry when we show each other respect.

Sorry Eric,

But you don't get to behave like drunken baboons for four years, sober up and insist everyone act like nothing happened.

Fuck off.
It’s okay, I understand that you are upset.

Don't do it!

Sorry Eric,

Fuck off.

Why am I upset ?

I kept the senate.

Improved on the house.

Took another governorship.

Flipped two state legislatures red.

Will control resdistricting in more states (giving us the house pretty soon).

And along the way got 3 very good SCOTUS judges.

Tell me again why I am upset.

Don't do it!

Sorry Eric,

Fuck off.

Why am I upset ?

I kept the senate.

Improved on the house.

Because you think that the election was tampered with by the same people that had been complaining for four years on the same matter and now, are gloating over this “victory”?

Don't do it!

Sorry Eric,

Fuck off.

Why am I upset ?

I kept the senate.

Improved on the house.

You got one good judge. Kavanagh is a terrible choice.

No. What you'll find is in four year's time a lot more younger people will be able to vote. A lot of older white people will be dead and the US will be even more culturally diverse. Not a good sign for a party that has never had a woman or minority on the presidential ticket or as leader of the house.

Forum List

Back