Liberals - It's time to be polite

Polite is good. It's on us to bring this country out of the mud that Trumpism brought.

But we also have to restore standards to the presidency, and hold Biden to them.

Of course, ANY standards will be a profound improvement, but we have to build on them.
Standards? You put a corrupt senile politician caught red handed taking bribes, and you talk about standards?
Yes. When we're starting from zero standards -- people like you and your ignorant buffoon hero -- it doesn't take much to improve standards. And then we keep building on them.

If you don't like that, tough shit. You're just a Trumpster, which means you are nothing.

Oh....that hurt so much......

And now Trumpsters are nothing........

And you'll sit on your toilet and call people names because your fairy tale is not playing out.

Got news for you shitforbrains.

We won a lot last Tuesday.

We'll be around.

And I guess Donny will continue in you empty head, rent free for some time.

Polite is good. It's on us to bring this country out of the mud that Trumpism brought.

But we also have to restore standards to the presidency, and hold Biden to them.

Of course, ANY standards will be a profound improvement, but we have to build on them.
Standards? You put a corrupt senile politician caught red handed taking bribes, and you talk about standards?
Yes. When we're starting from zero standards -- people like you and your ignorant buffoon hero -- it doesn't take much to improve standards. And then we keep building on them.

If you don't like that, tough shit. You're just a Trumpster, which means you are nothing.
You are delusional. The idea that Dim have standards is preposterous. Biden is a criminal and a pedophile. His impeachment should commence the day he sets foot in the Oval office.

If you don't like that, tough shit. You're just a Trumpster, which means you are nothing

Lol, how bout them standards, and how bout that "lets be nice to each other and work together"

I dont blame you, but let your own words be a reminder that while the left calls for civility, they are, at the same time, being crass and confrontational.

Oh....that hurt so much......

And now Trumpsters are nothing........

And you'll sit on your toilet and call people names because your fairy tale is not playing out.

Got news for you shitforbrains.

We won a lot last Tuesday.

We'll be around.

And I guess Donny will continue in you empty head, rent free for some time.
Who?

If you don't like that, tough shit. You're just a Trumpster, which means you are nothing

Lol, how bout them standards, and how bout that "lets be nice to each other and work together"

I dont blame you, but let your own words be a reminder that while the left calls for civility, they are, at the same time, being crass and confrontational.
We all have a long way to go. We're in the mud now, and we all share responsibility for that.

But we don't have to stay there.

the crazy lunatic white supremacists on this board are not the voter base any sane and logical political movement would want...
How would you know what a sane and logical political movement would want?

Certainly it is people that can identify their own gender.

did you know only the people who cant identify their own gender cares about how other people identify their gender... :)
Only leftwingers can't identify their own gender.

why do you care about others gender if you can identify yours then... :)

i suspect people who think too much about gender identity are the ones having trouble with theirs... :D

Who gives a fuck what you suspect ?

You've shown youself to be an impotent asshole.

Why would you even comment on this when it is clear you still have Oedipus issues.

ahh, you too having gender identity issues ha...

did you realize this before or after trump lost the presidency by a landslide... :)

because i also suspect all the lunatics on the board suddenly having gender identity issues somehow is correlated to the election results... :D
Democrats lost. They lost House seats and gained nothing in the Senate. Biden is a limp figurehead.

It's going to be a dogfight in Georgia.

If we keep the senate.....Biden is, as you say, a figurehead.

Harris spend her time fucking the entire cabinet.
Republicans always win these runoff elections. if you look at the sum total of votes to the Republican candidates, it's considerably larger than the sum total of votes to Democrat candidates for both races.

I am sending money that way.

We can't afford to mess this one up.

And Georgia had better to be ready to count those fucking votes that night.

send all your money, they will need a lot to recount all those other states too... :D

If you had any money, you might send some to the democrats.....they are going to need it.

But alas, you don't get much income from your mothers basement.

aha, you started the mamas basement jokes ha...

thats the best you can do on a day all your dreams and fantasies of another 4 years of sucking some orange lunatic just shattered in front of your own eyes, being crushed under such a historical land slide all together?... :D
Every time you use the word "landslide," you show what a fucking sleazy lying moron you are.

where were you in 2016 when trump called it a landslide with his little hands and little popular vote count... :D
That was a landslide compared to this election.

You are delusional. The idea that Dim have standards is preposterous. Biden is a criminal and a pedophile. His impeachment should commence the day he sets foot in the Oval office.
Tough shit.

Dear Liberals - I know you're happy, (as a fellow Liberal, so am I) I also know you're itching to post some abrasive "in your face!" messages to Trump supporters here.

Don't do it!

I know you remember all those Trump folks here in 2017 posting little Yoda photos here reminding you of your "butthurt, and sarcastically advising you to cry like bitches etc. Please - don't put yourself on that level.

Democrats pulled off a modest win this time around, but you're not going to build up your voter base by antagonizing and insulting others. Debate the issues respectfully, and don't resort to mudslinging. It won't help---
View attachment 412763
That's why we made fun of you. If Biden does become president. I will just shake my head, then life will proceed.
iu
Trump should've made campaign commercials showing the meltdowns. Saying is this who you want running our country.

the crazy lunatic white supremacists on this board are not the voter base any sane and logical political movement would want...

did you know only the people who cant identify their own gender cares about how other people identify their gender... :)

i suspect people who think too much about gender identity are the ones having trouble with theirs... :D

Why would you even comment on this when it is clear you still have Oedipus issues.

did you realize this before or after trump lost the presidency by a landslide... :)

because i also suspect all the lunatics on the board suddenly having gender identity issues somehow is correlated to the election results... :D
Democrats lost. They lost House seats and gained nothing in the Senate. Biden is a limp figurehead.

It's going to be a dogfight in Georgia.

If we keep the senate.....Biden is, as you say, a figurehead.

Harris spend her time fucking the entire cabinet.
Republicans always win these runoff elections. if you look at the sum total of votes to the Republican candidates, it's considerably larger than the sum total of votes to Democrat candidates for both races.

I am sending money that way.

We can't afford to mess this one up.

And Georgia had better to be ready to count those fucking votes that night.

send all your money, they will need a lot to recount all those other states too... :D

If you had any money, you might send some to the democrats.....they are going to need it.

But alas, you don't get much income from your mothers basement.

aha, you started the mamas basement jokes ha...

thats the best you can do on a day all your dreams and fantasies of another 4 years of sucking some orange lunatic just shattered in front of your own eyes, being crushed under such a historical land slide all together?... :D
Every time you use the word "landslide," you show what a fucking sleazy lying moron you are.

where were you in 2016 when trump called it a landslide with his little hands and little popular vote count... :D
That was a landslide compared to this election.

sure it was bro...
i am sure it was... :D

We all have a long way to go. We're in the mud now, and we all share responsibility for that.

But we don't have to stay there.

Yes, you can find some sand and stick your head in it.

You call a 20,000 vote majority in three states a "landslide?"
This was enough of a squeaker that it would be curious indeed if a candidate tries the "avoid the spotlight as much as possible" angle ever again. Hillary used it and lost. Biden used it and barely squeaked by. Why do it?

to get a historic win through a historic vote count coming from both dems and repubs obviously... :)

Dear Liberals - I know you're happy, (as a fellow Liberal, so am I) I also know you're itching to post some abrasive "in your face!" messages to Trump supporters here.

Don't do it!

I know you remember all those Trump folks here in 2017 posting little Yoda photos here reminding you of your "butthurt, and sarcastically advising you to cry like bitches etc. Please - don't put yourself on that level.

Democrats pulled off a modest win this time around, but you're not going to build up your voter base by antagonizing and insulting others. Debate the issues respectfully, and don't resort to mudslinging. It won't help---
Correct. Hopefully these last four years have taught us something.

We have a lot of standards to raise.

not until inauguration day ... in the meantime, i'll watch how the basket dwellers behave & how much violence there will be. did you hear about the dudes that showed up in a hummer, fully armed including an assault weapon at the vote counting center?
Did you hear about rioting and looting in Democrat city's ?

Fuck the left.

The haven't been polite for four years.

Just wait.

And nobody really went after them becasue they hid in their basements.

Camel-A Harris will take a huge beating before this shit is over.

this sunshine dude was telling stories about some high school boys getting raped and using obscenity in every chance and calling people all sorts of names is now asking for politeness... :)

these lunatics were crazy before this election, but they also got brain dead after the election results... :D

but hey, got to admit, that makes them even more entertaining... ;)

We should be polite to Trump voters who are acting like adults. And we are.

Then you get this.

Biden is a criminal and a pedophile.

LIke Harris will fuck the cabine.

Do anyone really think that crowd is going to vote for Democrats if we just stroke their feelings enough?

Normal people respond positively to positive behavior, but sociopaths don't, and a whole lot of Trump cultists are sociopaths. They see good behavior as weakness, something to be taken advantage of. They only respond to pain, so that's what we have to give them. Yes, they'll burn in hell eventually, but we need to make them suffer now, as an example, so that others won't be tempted to repeat their treason.

We should be polite to Trump voters who are acting like adults. And we are.

Then you get this.

Biden is a criminal and a pedophile.

LIke Harris will fuck the cabine.

Do anyone really think that crowd is going to vote for Democrats if we just stroke their feelings enough?

Normal people respond positively to positive behavior, but sociopaths don't, and a whole lot of Trump cultists are sociopaths. They see good behavior as weakness, something to be taken advantage of. They only respond to pain, so that's what we have to give them. Yes, they'll burn in hell eventually, but we need to make them suffer now, as an example, so that others won't be tempted to repeat their treason.

It's funny you would intonate that you are normal.

I am still laughing.

But your comment is correct.

From the time Trump started in office you pricks have been butthurt....and not at all positive. Russia russia russia.....not going to argue...it's what you do.

So yes, you can count on our constant harrasment and obstruction at every turn.

Biden can live with the next four years knowing he barely beat the most hated man on the globe.

I love it.

You, personally, can go fuck yourself, catch covid and die. It is my fondest wish for you.

Build on what ?

Let's start with following Max Waters.

We'll call for Biden's impeachment BEFORE the petrified piece of shit is sworn it.

Won't happen....mainly becuase the next thing in line is a lot more inept, stupid, and likely to destroy the country.
WHEN THE PEOPLE SUPPORT THIS CORRUPT GUN GRABBIN PIECE OF SHIT THERE ISN'T MUCH LEFT OF THE NATION ANY WAY. This will be known as the straw that broke the camels back. Major house cleaning WHERE BOTH PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS WILL DIE. IMPEACHMENT?! HOW BOUT WE KEEP IT SIMPLE WITH A COUPLE 180 GRAINS OF LEAD. THE SECOND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HUNTING,, TARGET SHOOTING, OR CRIMINALS. IT'S TO STOP GOVERNMENT TYRANTS WHO THESE IDIOTS ELECT.
1, FOLLOW THESE WASTES OF GOOD DIRT and wait for your opportunity
2.Don't waste your breath on the stupid just remove them from the gene pool.
3. ANY PROGRESSIVE POLITICAN. ANY MEDIA TALKING HEAD TAKE THE SHOT
4. IT'S NOT MURDER IT'S JUSTICE YOU ARE PROTECTING THE CONSTITUTION
5. NONE DESERVE ANYTHING BUT A SHORT ROPE AND SOME TIME TO BEG AND GRAVLE FOR THEIR WORTHLESS LIFE
6. Stop our founders from spinning in their graves.
7. Our children deserve the same freedom we had when younger. I will not be part of a generation of cowards that allowed their children be turned to subjects
8. These democRats use every dirty lawless trick in this election. I DON'T EXCEPT IT or support it kill em all!

Forum List

Back