Liberals - It's time to be polite

Dear Liberals - I know you're happy, (as a fellow Liberal, so am I) I also know you're itching to post some abrasive "in your face!" messages to Trump supporters here.

Don't do it!

I know you remember all those Trump folks here in 2017 posting little Yoda photos here reminding you of your "butthurt, and sarcastically advising you to cry like bitches etc. Please - don't put yourself on that level.

Democrats pulled off a modest win this time around, but you're not going to build up your voter base by antagonizing and insulting others. Debate the issues respectfully, and don't resort to mudslinging. It won't help---

Yeah. I don't see that happening from Trump supporter land. Their guy lost and they won't accept that he didn't win.
No Democrat was barking about a "rigged" election four years ago.

Forgot about Russia Russia Russia didn't ya?

Happened after the inauguration. Again, no one claimed the election was "rigged" while the votes were being counted. And in the run up and the immediate aftermath.
C'mon, your memory isn't that bad is it. :)

It's not bad.
It's just VERY selective.

Dear Liberals - I know you're happy, (as a fellow Liberal, so am I) I also know you're itching to post some abrasive "in your face!" messages to Trump supporters here.

Don't do it!

I know you remember all those Trump folks here in 2017 posting little Yoda photos here reminding you of your "butthurt, and sarcastically advising you to cry like bitches etc. Please - don't put yourself on that level.

Democrats pulled off a modest win this time around, but you're not going to build up your voter base by antagonizing and insulting others. Debate the issues respectfully, and don't resort to mudslinging. It won't help---
Agreed... the tit for tat games need to stop

Don't do it!

Yeah. I don't see that happening from Trump supporter land. Their guy lost and they won't accept that he didn't win.
What a lying pos, you bastards cried Russia for 3 years.

Based on information from our intel agencies, Russia interfered in the 2016 election and continued to do so in this election according to FBI DIrector Wray.

Jack is right. The Dems did NOT claim the election was rigged when Trump won.
Keep lying pole smoker.

Don't do it!

Liberals? You're posting to about five people on here. You're no Liberal and 99.9 percent of leftists on here are not

the crazy lunatic white supremacists on this board are not the voter base any sane and logical political movement would want...

You think everyone on this board who does not or did not vote Democrat is a White Supremacist? I am very much a conservative capitalist and fundamentally disagree with most of the economic, regulatory, and international policies of today's Democrats. I am also married to a Mexican, father of two Latino sons, believe that people should not be discriminated based on their race, creed, or ethnicity, and I support the rights and protection for same-sex couples or same-sex orientation individuals.

Putting me in the bucket of white supremacists is laughable because true white supremacists would reject me.

Don't do it!

^^^ froo froo snowflake^^^

Don't do it!

See Post #17 snowflake.

I'm having a difficult time accepting over 74 million people voted for a demented political hack.

Why? 69 million of them voted for a former reality TV game show host who not only backed into the presidency, but in less than one year has done more damage to this country than career politicians have done over their entire careers.

the crazy lunatic white supremacists on this board are not the voter base any sane and logical political movement would want...

You think everyone on this board who does not or did not vote Democrat is a White Supremacist? I am very much a conservative capitalist and fundamentally disagree with most of the economic, regulatory, and international policies of today's Democrats. I am also married to a Mexican, father of two Latino sons, believe that people should not be discriminated based on their race, creed, or ethnicity, and I support the rights and protection for same-sex couples or same-sex orientation individuals.

Putting me in the bucket of white supremacists is laughable because true white supremacists would reject me.

well, if you are not a crazy lunatic white supremacist, you are not in the bucket of crazy lunatic white supremacists, are you... :)

i mean, to be able to qualify to get into the bucket of crazy lunatic white supremacists, you have to be a crazy lunatic white supremacist... :D

The Trumpbots are suffering a soul-rending emotional trauma right now. Not going to rub anyone's face in it but truthfully I am not that sympathetic to a group of people that just went around saying "fuck your feelings" all year.

Don't do it!

The memes were made because many Hillary supporters reacted that way.

Exceedingly few Trump voters actually are butthurt. We are generally more analytical people and don't "feel" the world.

Analytical???????

LOL>OL)OLLO)LLO(LLOLOL

Just the opposite.

Trump NEVER gave you fucking idiots anything to analyze.

You're simply content to be entertained.
Why do lefties always post like middle school girls?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Don't do it!

The memes were made because many Hillary supporters reacted that way.

Exceedingly few Trump voters actually are butthurt. We are generally more analytical people and don't "feel" the world.
Bwahahahaha..

Thank you for lightening up things. We all needed that laugh

Don't do it!

Don't do it!

Sure you were, your word for "rigged" back then was "collusion"

Don't do it!

And now Barr will be kicked to touch, Meuller's report can be released in full, and we'll really see where the cards fall.

Forum List

Back