🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals: So why is disliking Obama for being a leftist, "racism?"

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
To me, disliking someone because they are black (or whatever) means that if they were white, you would treat them differently. Yet liberals keep saying over and over that disliking Obama even if you dislike whites like Kerry and Gore just as much is "racism." And when I ask why they think I would like him more if he were white, they say they never said I would.

Yet over and over, it's disliking Obama is "racist" by the same liberals. I don't get it. Explain what you think racism is.

To me, disliking someone because they are black (or whatever) means that if they were white, you would treat them differently. Yet liberals keep saying over and over that disliking Obama even if you dislike whites like Kerry and Gore just as much is "racism." And when I ask why they think I would like him more if he were white, they say they never said I would.

Yet over and over, it's disliking Obama is "racist" by the same liberals. I don't get it. Explain what you think racism is.

I've had leftist admit that cons have not treated BIll Clinton differently, and would not treat HIllary differently, and yes still insist that disliking Obama is racist.

They are insane.

It isn't. Your premise is a strawman. When you write both sides of the dialogue it's kind of hard to lose the argument.

That was easy. On to next thread...

It isn't. Your premise is a strawman. When you write both sides of the dialogue it's kind of hard to lose the argument.

You must used to being wrong at this point

There are people though who say that people dislike Obama because he's black.

His skin colour has nothing to do with this, people dislike Obama because he's been a disaster not only for America, but also for other parts of this world.

Dafuck is the thread doing still here? I just kilt it. :death:

It's stone dead. It's run down the curtain and joined the choir invisibule. It's fucking snuffed it.

Nope. Liberals are not saying that. You have been told that they are....and you prefer to believe it.

By the way....the guy is a moderate liberal who has governed as a centrist.

That means your entire thread premise is a failure. You got nothing right.

I've had leftist admit that cons have not treated BIll Clinton differently, and would not treat HIllary differently, and yes still insist that disliking Obama is racist.

They are insane.

Can you identify someone who has said that simply disliking Obama is racist?

Who here says that?

I dislike him because he's a moron. Sorry but I don't like stupid people and liars, which means I dislike the vast majority of liberals.

When a black liberal is criticized, he cries racism. When liberalism fails, liberals cry racism. When the Democrat Party gets in trouble, liberals cry racism. It has become the ever present background noise of politics, like birds chirping in the forest.

When a black liberal is criticized, he cries racism. When liberalism fails, liberals cry racism. When the Democrat Party gets in trouble, liberals cry racism. It has become the ever present background noise of politics, like birds chirping in the forest.

Links?

(crickets chirp)

See what I mean? Strawmen. :eusa_hand:

Yet liberals keep saying over and over that disliking Obama even if you dislike whites like Kerry and Gore just as much is "racism."
Yet over and over, it's disliking Obama is "racist" by the same liberals.

…everything is racist to liberals. If anything comes out an American mouth that you don't agree with, you turn on the racist sirens and play the race card. You're a loser...that's RACIST RACIST! Cry wolf!

Your race card has been expired. I REVOKE your race card because you've used up your limits.

...Its called "white guilt" libs see blacks as victims since slavery, liberal whites amending for past sins and play race card. Blacks don't need your white pity.

Race-Card-Played.jpg

obama-race-card.jpg

CP-Black-Lives-Matter.jpg

Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals

* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

* RULE 11: “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.

2014-rhm-letters-to-alinsky-published1.jpg

Nope. Liberals are not saying that. You have been told that they are....and you prefer to believe it.

By the way....the guy is a moderate liberal who has governed as a centrist.

That means your entire thread premise is a failure. You got nothing right.

Liberals say that to me regularly

They are insane.

:lmao:

You idiots do all over the board, stop being such a klown

They are insane.

Perhaps there's a link to "all over the board". Be an innovator.

Or ---- perhaps not.

They are insane.

Or ---- perhaps not.

Open your eyes. Buy a clue.

Racist, racist, racist is the endless chant of the left on every subject. I'm not proving water is wet either

They are insane.

Or ---- perhaps not.

Your confusion on this issue is demonstrating how willfully blind and unself aware you libs are, nothing more.

I dislike him because he's a moron. Sorry but I don't like stupid people and liars, which means I dislike the vast majority of liberals.

Fallacies never work solo. Here comes the backup singer. With blankets.

Your confusion on this issue is demonstrating how willfully blind and unself aware you libs are, nothing more.

.... and his harmony accompanist.

They are insane.

Then that shouldn't be very hard for you to prove.

Forum List

Back