🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals: So why is disliking Obama for being a leftist, "racism?"

OK that made as much sense as a barbecue pit in Antarctica....

Sorry man. When I get a chance, I'll translate the post into stupid for you so you can understand it

So when did you not stop beating your fallacy?

You need to get a room with yourself

Oh sorry --- you and your strawman want alone time. Of course.

Actually I tried to make that point at the beginning but other people kept going on as if there was a valid topic here. Some people just can't take a hint.

non-liberals who don't blow him

I stand corrected --- strawmen.

Yet you still can't tell us any issues that we'd agree with the black President on if he were a white President

:dig:

Sorry man. When I get a chance, I'll translate the post into stupid for you so you can understand it

So when did you not stop beating your fallacy?

You need to get a room with yourself

Oh sorry --- you and your strawman want alone time. Of course.

Actually I tried to make that point at the beginning but other people kept going on as if there was a valid topic here. Some people just can't take a hint.

non-liberals who don't blow him

I stand corrected --- strawmen.

Yet you still can't tell us any issues that we'd agree with the black President on if he were a white President

:dig:

I know, you don't take questions. That's why I just laugh at you when you ask them. I'd say that protects you from showing how stupid you are, but actually it doesn't ...

Yes, and you swished on backing up how ridiculous it is. You can't say how we racists would agree with the big O if he wasn't black. Nothing in your head, nothing in your pants. It's Bedtime for Pogo

OK that made as much sense as a barbecue pit in Antarctica....

Here you are, guy. From the OP
"To me, disliking someone because they are black (or whatever) means that if they were white, you would treat them differently"

So, how do we treat him differently because he's black. Did you read the OP? That was the point. You should speak simple since you're a stimpleton

Forum List

Back