🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals: So why is disliking Obama for being a leftist, "racism?"

To me, disliking someone because they are black (or whatever) means that if they were white, you would treat them differently. Yet liberals keep saying over and over that disliking Obama even if you dislike whites like Kerry and Gore just as much is "racism." And when I ask why they think I would like him more if he were white, they say they never said I would.

Yet over and over, it's disliking Obama is "racist" by the same liberals. I don't get it. Explain what you think racism is.
Racism is...

An articulate & clean black man with no negro dialect.....

Last edited:
This goofass zombie of a thread is still alive??
thud.gif

A list of what? Note you don't do what would be easy if I was wrong and give a list of what you disagree on and say you disagree with him. but you can't, so you ask me to produce a list of every issue to deflect

What?

Do you want me to list the issues where I do not agree with President Obama or not?

yes, that's what I asked. So do it. And then explain why you never say anything about these supposed disagreements

Didn't insist on single payer nor public option.
Continued Bush Tax cuts.
He caved on Van Jones. That dude is fine. Pandered to freaks.
He didn't move fast enough on gay marriage. Pandered to freaks.
He uses drones to kill people without due process.
He hired Gates as Sec Def. Continued Bush foreign policy too long.
Hired Clinton as Sec of State. She was too much of a hawk.
He didn't prosecute bankers.
He hasn't moved to legalize pot and decriminalize drug use.
He's been awful at messaging.
He gave the GOP too much credit...thought they'd work with hm despite differences.

I voice these opinions when called for. You simply don't pay attention.

Idiot.

LOL, exactly, the same lame list of Obama's actually a moderate lie that leftists always trot out. Most of those you didn't even disagree with him on, you're just pretending that he could have gotten it. And Hillary, LOL, she has no middle east policy different than Obama, yet you find a hair to split.

As for the drones, I agree with that one, and all those threads all I hear from you are crickets

You are coming off like a pussy. All I need to do to put you in your place is to be honest. You can't handle it.

You said exactly as I said, you just want to out Democrat Democrats. Obama can't get something and OMG, you disagree with him for not getting what he couldn't get! You have no real disagreement with him on anything except drones, and I argue against drones all the time. You, you're never there! Where are you! And wow, you declare yourself the winner and dance, yes, quite the stud you are, LOL

To me, disliking someone because they are black (or whatever) means that if they were white, you would treat them differently. Yet liberals keep saying over and over that disliking Obama even if you dislike whites like Kerry and Gore just as much is "racism." And when I ask why they think I would like him more if he were white, they say they never said I would.

Yet over and over, it's disliking Obama is "racist" by the same liberals. I don't get it. Explain what you think racism is.

Nope. Liberals are not saying that. You have been told that they are....and you prefer to believe it.

By the way....the guy is a moderate liberal who has governed as a centrist.

That means your entire thread premise is a failure. You got nothing right.

Give some examples of things we'd agree with Obama on if he were a white liberal President

Why?

Exactly, check and mate. That's the thread, Holmes

Silly nutter.

That question has nothing to do with this thread. It is a lame attempt by you to move the discussion. Wonder why you'd feel he need to do that?

That question is what the thread is about. You are always the klown ...

thud.gif

Yes, and you swished on backing up how ridiculous it is. You can't say how we racists would agree with the big O if he wasn't black. Nothing in your head, nothing in your pants. It's Bedtime for Pogo

Racism is...

:laugh:

How many times would you guess one of the Regressive Leftists here have ended a sentence out of absolutely nowhere with something like:

"...because there's a black guy in the White House."

100? 500? A thousand?

thud.gif

Yes, and you swished on backing up how ridiculous it is. You can't say how we racists would agree with the big O if he wasn't black. Nothing in your head, nothing in your pants. It's Bedtime for Pogo

OK that made as much sense as a barbecue pit in Antarctica....

I'll bet it is wellll into the thousands.

Racism is...

:laugh:

How many times would you guess one of the Regressive Leftists here have ended a sentence out of absolutely nowhere with something like:

"...because there's a black guy in the White House."

100? 500? A thousand?

Comprehension, reading problems today? Links were supplied and the deflection comrades immediately showed up...
thud.gif

I'll bet it is wellll into the thousands.
How many times would you guess one of the Regressive Leftists here have ended a sentence out of absolutely nowhere with something like: "...because there's a black guy in the White House." 100? 500? A thousand?.
And they will absolutely deny it, too.

"Oh, I've NEVER seen ANYONE do THAT."

:rolleyes-41:

thud.gif

Sorry man. When I get a chance, I'll translate the post into stupid for you so you can understand it

thud.gif

Sorry man. When I get a chance, I'll translate the post into stupid for you so you can understand it

So when did you not stop beating your fallacy?

Nope. Liberals are not saying that. You have been told that they are....and you prefer to believe it.

By the way....the guy is a moderate liberal who has governed as a centrist.

That means your entire thread premise is a failure. You got nothing right.

Give some examples of things we'd agree with Obama on if he were a white liberal President

Why?

Silly nutter.

That question has nothing to do with this thread. It is a lame attempt by you to move the discussion. Wonder why you'd feel he need to do that?

No it sn't. That question assumes that the premise of this shirty thread is valid. It is not. You are dancing.

thud.gif

You need to get a room with yourself

Why?

Silly nutter.

No it sn't. That question assumes that the premise of this shirty thread is valid. It is not. You are dancing.

Actually,, it would support your hollow claim that the thread is bogus. That's why you can't do it. Being called a racist for disagreeing with Obama is every day for non-liberals who don't blow him, that's why you never lived it

thud.gif

Oh sorry --- you and your strawman want alone time. Of course.

Actually I tried to make that point at the beginning but other people kept going on as if there was a valid topic here. Some people just can't take a hint.

non-liberals who don't blow him

I stand corrected --- strawmen.

Oh sorry --- you and your strawman want alone time. Of course.

Actually I tried to make that point at the beginning but other people kept going on as if there was a valid topic here. Some people just can't take a hint.

non-liberals who don't blow him

I stand corrected --- strawmen.

Yet you still can't tell us any issues that we'd agree with the black President on if he were a white President

Forum List

Back