🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals: So why is disliking Obama for being a leftist, "racism?"

I disagree with Obama on many issues. I don't have to worry about being called a racist. I wonder why that is?

Because you never say you disagree with Obama on anything so liberals don't know that

I have many times. Why would you make a comment like that?

Would you like a list?

A list of what? Note you don't do what would be easy if I was wrong and give a list of what you disagree on and say you disagree with him. but you can't, so you ask me to produce a list of every issue to deflect

Show me a quote where a liberal says "If you disagree with Obama, you are a racist". Can you do that?

:badgrin:
I've said it before and I'll say it now. Especially since nobody has been able to prove this statement wrong. Yet what singular fact can explain the massive paranoia and insanity that's taken over a good 30% of this nation since a few months before Barack Obama took office?
THERE IS NONE. OTHER THAN THAT HE'S BLACK.
:banana:

He said 30%. Obama has an approval rating of around 50%. That means that Howey thinks that 20% of those who disprove of him do so for legitimate reasons not having to do with race.

Howey was talking about paranoia and insanity....not simply disliking the man.

Do you see that?

To me, disliking someone because they are black (or whatever) means that if they were white, you would treat them differently. Yet liberals keep saying over and over that disliking Obama even if you dislike whites like Kerry and Gore just as much is "racism." And when I ask why they think I would like him more if he were white, they say they never said I would.

Yet over and over, it's disliking Obama is "racist" by the same liberals. I don't get it. Explain what you think racism is.
Secret Muslim Kenyan born Boy King Black Liberation theologian Magic Negro and the Senate Republicans proclaiming their sole rationale is to make him a one term President.

The Rabid Right Wing has cone NOTHING other than proclaim their disdain. Their history of indifference at best and utter fear of Blacks at worst has set the foundation of racism indelibly in the debate. And yet the OP asks with false incredulity why!

You can take up your views of the right wing with them.

The whole liberal mantra "the black President" is based on the exact point I'm making

I disagree with Obama on many issues. I don't have to worry about being called a racist. I wonder why that is?

Because you never say you disagree with Obama on anything so liberals don't know that

Would you like a list?

A list of what? Note you don't do what would be easy if I was wrong and give a list of what you disagree on and say you disagree with him. but you can't, so you ask me to produce a list of every issue to deflect

What?

Do you want me to list the issues where I do not agree with President Obama or not?

Is the GOP racist for Obamablocking the SC nomination?
Oh look!
The Racist Backlash Against Obama Is What Brought Us Trump

2 recent ones, and thousands more over the last 7 years are there- just use search.

No content behind that post either, huh. Your string is intact

It takes a special kind of poster to put up a thread so inane it actually makes you look for a Longknife coffee blitz for something more interesting. But you did it.

Yer a winnah.

Your inability to honestly reply to the op is noted.

Been there, did that. Post 3. Because I was too late to make it post 2.

i read it. all you did was deny the truth. that is the opposite of honesty.

when was the last time you questioned your assumptions?

There IS NO "truth" -- there is only a made-up fallacy.

Posts in this thread: 35
Evidentiary links to its point: Zero.
Topic has not been established.

/thread
Jj

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
'Liberals: So why is disliking Obama for being a leftist, "racism?"'

As already correctly noted, this fails as a straw man fallacy.

It also fails as a loaded question fallacy.

You don't know what a "loaded question" fallacy is. Dude, you're on the internet. You can google words you don't know. You seem to like using this particular one wrong, so I'll explain it to you.

You could call it begging the question since it makes an assumption that I don't prove. but "loaded question fallacy makes no sense."

A "loaded question" is a no win question. Like "have you stopped beating your wife?" If you say yes, that means you were beating her, if you say no it means you haven't stopped beating her.

That clearly isn't how the question is posed. Jesus man, you're such an intellectual simpleton. And tell the truth, you still don't get it, do you?
Straw man fallacy: the arguer contrives a lie about his opponent in an attempt to misrepresent his opponent’s position – in this case that the president is a ‘leftist,’ which is clearly a lie.

The arguer then attacks the lie he’s contrived (straw man) and easily defeats it, thus claiming ‘victory,’ when in fact he’s only exhibited an inability to think in a logical, rational manner.

Loaded question fallacy: the arguer poses a ‘question’ in bad faith in an effort to propagate a lie about his opponent, where no actual inquiry is sought, and any attempt to answer the ‘question’ is to concede the lie is ‘true.’

Also known as the ‘when did you stop beating your wife’ fallacy, it likewise exhibits an inability to think in a logical, rational manner.

As a consequence, the premise of your thread fails, its ‘topic’ not worthy of ‘debate.’

Simply amazing, how quickly the libs throw out the race card, even when a Black joins the gop, uncle tom is almost an immediate reaction from those same libs. Now who are the real racists?

Last edited:
Obama has proven himself as a bought and paid for capitalist through and through.

I dont need to post anymore links. Alot liberals on this board and liberals in general think that all opposition to obama is based on racisim. To deny it is dishonest.

Would you like a list?

What?

Do you want me to list the issues where I do not agree with President Obama or not?

yes, that's what I asked. So do it. And then explain why you never say anything about these supposed disagreements

'Liberals: So why is disliking Obama for being a leftist, "racism?"'

As already correctly noted, this fails as a straw man fallacy.

It also fails as a loaded question fallacy.

You don't know what a "loaded question" fallacy is. Dude, you're on the internet. You can google words you don't know. You seem to like using this particular one wrong, so I'll explain it to you.

You could call it begging the question since it makes an assumption that I don't prove. but "loaded question fallacy makes no sense."

A "loaded question" is a no win question. Like "have you stopped beating your wife?" If you say yes, that means you were beating her, if you say no it means you haven't stopped beating her.

That clearly isn't how the question is posed. Jesus man, you're such an intellectual simpleton. And tell the truth, you still don't get it, do you?
Straw man fallacy: the arguer contrives a lie about his opponent in an attempt to misrepresent his opponent’s position – in this case that the president is a ‘leftist,’ which is clearly a lie.

The arguer then attacks the lie he’s contrived (straw man) and easily defeats it, thus claiming ‘victory,’ when in fact he’s only exhibited an inability to think in a logical, rational manner.

Loaded question fallacy: the arguer poses a ‘question’ in bad faith in an effort to propagate a lie about his opponent, where no actual inquiry is sought, and any attempt to answer the ‘question’ is to concede the lie is ‘true.’

Also known as the ‘when did you stop beating your wife’ fallacy, it likewise exhibits an inability to think in a logical, rational manner.

As a consequence, the premise of your thread fails, its ‘topic’ not worthy of ‘debate.’

Just cite the right fallacy when you say that ...

As for it being a disingenuous question, I note you're not addressing the examples that NLT is absolutely pummeling you people with.

And again, the whole "black President" line you people constantly parrot is exactly that. It sure isn't based on any analysis. Just that you oppose the black President, it's because he's black

What's sup with this fallacy shit??? Every reply is like robotic or parroting.

What's sup with this fallacy shit??? Every reply is like robotic or parroting.

Disagreeing with liberals is committing the violation of the inherent truth of liberalism fallacy.

Note that none of them can step up to the ultimate example of their endless use of "the black President." That is proof of the point, he's black, you disagree with him, you're racist. End of discussion.

They also can't give any examples of things we disagree with Obama on we'd be OK with from a liberal white President

To me, disliking someone because they are black (or whatever) means that if they were white, you would treat them differently. Yet liberals keep saying over and over that disliking Obama even if you dislike whites like Kerry and Gore just as much is "racism." And when I ask why they think I would like him more if he were white, they say they never said I would.

Yet over and over, it's disliking Obama is "racist" by the same liberals. I don't get it. Explain what you think racism is.

It isn't. Your premise is a strawman. When you write both sides of the dialogue it's kind of hard to lose the argument.

That was easy. On to next thread...

He doesn't write both sides of the dialog. He simply reports what he's seen in the news and in this forum. How many of you leftwing douche bags have accused someone on the right of being racist simply because they criticize Obama? All of you.

I've had leftist admit that cons have not treated BIll Clinton differently, and would not treat HIllary differently, and yes still insist that disliking Obama is racist.

They are insane.

Can you identify someone who has said that simply disliking Obama is racist?

Pogo, for one.

It isn't. Your premise is a strawman. When you write both sides of the dialogue it's kind of hard to lose the argument.

That was easy. On to next thread...

Give some examples of things we'd agree with Obama on if he were a white liberal President

Nope. Liberals are not saying that. You have been told that they are....and you prefer to believe it.

By the way....the guy is a moderate liberal who has governed as a centrist.

That means your entire thread premise is a failure. You got nothing right.

Give some examples of things we'd agree with Obama on if he were a white liberal President

Forum List

Back