🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals: So why is disliking Obama for being a leftist, "racism?"

There is a Progessive Obama against christians ??

He living theres more christians than mouslim I am sure . .

To me, disliking someone because they are black (or whatever) means that if they were white, you would treat them differently. Yet liberals keep saying over and over that disliking Obama even if you dislike whites like Kerry and Gore just as much is "racism." And when I ask why they think I would like him more if he were white, they say they never said I would.

Yet over and over, it's disliking Obama is "racist" by the same liberals. I don't get it. Explain what you think racism is.

I've had leftist admit that cons have not treated BIll Clinton differently, and would not treat HIllary differently, and yes still insist that disliking Obama is racist.

They are insane.

Can you identify someone who has said that simply disliking Obama is racist?

:lmao:

You idiots do all over the board, stop being such a klown

Then that shouldn't be very hard for you to prove.
Give some examples of things we'd agree with Obama on if he were a white liberal President

Links?

(crickets chirp)

See what I mean? Strawmen. :eusa_hand:

Here's a link

0093.gif

CcqzwcpUUAEJXUJ.jpg
Give some examples of things we'd agree with Obama on if he were a white liberal President

The next president will be white on all accounts. So if I dissagree with his policies that makes me raciest. Not according to liberal logic.

Maybe negrous have longer dick than whites in world but that have nothing different in sex life because smaller dick is cool.

Gay sex with girls.

12 inches can have gay sex with boys in Sweden.

3, 6 and 9 inches can have gay sex with girls.

I am racist to every negro how dislike whites.

Gangsta life dislike whites in Sweden even by white Finn.

I am racist and Swede.

Negro are nothing gay.

Negro only like women more than white boys.

I am racist against former USA boxer Muhammed Ali.

Or Muhammed Ali is died for long time back step ????

I disagree with Obama on many issues. I don't have to worry about being called a racist. I wonder why that is?

Because you never say you disagree with Obama on anything so liberals don't know that

I have many times. Why would you make a comment like that?

Would you like a list?

A list of what? Note you don't do what would be easy if I was wrong and give a list of what you disagree on and say you disagree with him. but you can't, so you ask me to produce a list of every issue to deflect

What?

Do you want me to list the issues where I do not agree with President Obama or not?

yes, that's what I asked. So do it. And then explain why you never say anything about these supposed disagreements

Didn't insist on single payer nor public option.
Continued Bush Tax cuts.
He caved on Van Jones. That dude is fine. Pandered to freaks.
He didn't move fast enough on gay marriage. Pandered to freaks.
He uses drones to kill people without due process.
He hired Gates as Sec Def. Continued Bush foreign policy too long.
Hired Clinton as Sec of State. She was too much of a hawk.
He didn't prosecute bankers.
He hasn't moved to legalize pot and decriminalize drug use.
He's been awful at messaging.
He gave the GOP too much credit...thought they'd work with hm despite differences.

I voice these opinions when called for. You simply don't pay attention.

Idiot.

To me, disliking someone because they are black (or whatever) means that if they were white, you would treat them differently. Yet liberals keep saying over and over that disliking Obama even if you dislike whites like Kerry and Gore just as much is "racism." And when I ask why they think I would like him more if he were white, they say they never said I would.

Yet over and over, it's disliking Obama is "racist" by the same liberals. I don't get it. Explain what you think racism is.

Nope. Liberals are not saying that. You have been told that they are....and you prefer to believe it.

By the way....the guy is a moderate liberal who has governed as a centrist.

That means your entire thread premise is a failure. You got nothing right.

Why?

Because you never say you disagree with Obama on anything so liberals don't know that

Would you like a list?

A list of what? Note you don't do what would be easy if I was wrong and give a list of what you disagree on and say you disagree with him. but you can't, so you ask me to produce a list of every issue to deflect

What?

Do you want me to list the issues where I do not agree with President Obama or not?

yes, that's what I asked. So do it. And then explain why you never say anything about these supposed disagreements

Continued Bush Tax cuts.
He gave the GOP too much credit...thought they'd work with hm despite differences.

Idiot.

LOL, exactly, the same lame list of Obama's actually a moderate lie that leftists always trot out. Most of those you didn't even disagree with him on, you're just pretending that he could have gotten it. And Hillary, LOL, she has no middle east policy different than Obama, yet you find a hair to split.

As for the drones, I agree with that one, and all those threads all I hear from you are crickets

Nope. Liberals are not saying that. You have been told that they are....and you prefer to believe it.

Why?

Exactly, check and mate. That's the thread, Holmes

When Dems are not playing the victim card they are playing the race card.
Then they bitch when you call them out on it.

They run around screaming, the black President, the black President! Then when you ask what black has to do with it, duh, dar, don't know what you're talking about ...

Would you like a list?

What?

Continued Bush Tax cuts.

Idiot.

LOL, exactly, the same lame list of Obama's actually a moderate lie that leftists always trot out. Most of those you didn't even disagree with him on, you're just pretending that he could have gotten it. And Hillary, LOL, she has no middle east policy different than Obama, yet you find a hair to split.

As for the drones, I agree with that one, and all those threads all I hear from you are crickets

You are coming off like a pussy. All I need to do to put you in your place is to be honest. You can't handle it.

Why?

Exactly, check and mate. That's the thread, Holmes

Silly nutter.

That question has nothing to do with this thread. It is a lame attempt by you to move the discussion. Wonder why you'd feel he need to do that?

Forum List

Back