Liberals Think Our Classrooms Should Be Battlegrounds of Indoctrination

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
This started in the 1960’s with the culture revolution that advocated the destruction of families and family values. In 1983 John Dunphy summed it up in The Humanist. His revolution lives on in the heartbeat of the usurped Democratic Party and the banner is carried by people like Barack Hussein Obama and Alexandria Ocasio Cortez.
Secular Humanism
Let’s not forget this little quote from Marxist college educator Susan Sontag:
“The white race is the cancer of human history; it is the white race and it alone — its ideologies and inventions — which eradicates autonomous civilizations wherever it spreads, which has upset the ecological balance of the planet, which now threatens the very existence of life itself.”
- Susan Sontag

Last edited:
This started in the 1960’s with the culture revolution that advocated the destruction of families and family values. In 1983 John Dunphy summed it up in The Humanist. His revolution lives on in the heartbeat of the usurped Democratic Party and the banner is carried by people like Barack Hussein Obama and Alexandria Ocasio Cortez.
Secular Humanism
“The white race is the cancer of human history; it is the white race and it alone — its ideologies and inventions — which eradicates autonomous civilizations wherever it spreads, which has upset the ecological balance of the planet, which now threatens the very existence of life itself.”
- Susan Sontag
That is the way Germany did it prior to WWII. Worked for awhile.

Indoctrination is what the left knows. Control the schools, control the media, take over government. Worked for Hitler and Stalin and they were both from the left. Just like the leftist of today they wanted an egalitarian society where everyone existed for the state. Don’t think...just do.

I hate that so much...

Liberals "think"...

I won't even read the post after that. The entire premise of the post is destroyed.

Next time just make the thread Title "Goldfish conclude they're not fed often enough."

I hate that so much...

Liberals "think"...

I won't even read the post after that. The entire premise of the post is destroyed.

Next time just make the thread Title "Goldfish conclude they're not fed often enough."

Sorry...but you should read the post on secular humanism.

Secular Humanism
- Susan Sontag
Dumb fucks like you want to keep everyone uneducated and stupid. So just shut the fuck up. You are not fooling anyone. When you are ready to have a plumber do your open heart surgery then you can speak about it till then you are full of shit and no one cares.

I hate that so much...

Liberals "think"...

If I used the word “believe” the title wouldn’t fit.

Secular Humanism
- Susan Sontag
Dumb fucks like you want to keep everyone uneducated and stupid. So just shut the fuck up. You are not fooling anyone. When you are ready to have a plumber do your open heart surgery then you can speak about it till then you are full of shit and no one cares.
Oh...so you can’t refute it...because you believe it. You feel classrooms should be used for indoctrination? You must be an educator and a member of the LFT or NEA.

I hate that so much...

Liberals "think"...

If I used the word “believe” the title wouldn’t fit.

OK.... I got ya. Just a pet peeve of mine, like when people shit on the sidewalk. Totally diminishes the meaning of the word "think" when applying it to whatever goes on in whatever sphincter functions as their "minds".

John J. Dunphy, in his award winning essay, The Humanist (1983), illustrates this strategic focus, "The battle for humankind's future must be waged and won in the public school classroom by teachers who correctly perceive their role as the proselytizers of a new faith: A religion of humanity -- utilizing a classroom instead of a pulpit to carry humanist values into wherever they teach. The classroom must and will become an arena of conflict between the old and the new -- the rotting corpse of Christianity, together with its adjacent evils and misery, and the new faith of humanism."
Sounds like it could be a quote from Obama, Cortez, Warren, or Harris.

Secular Humanism
- Susan Sontag

The problem is, if you think liberals think this, then you think it too.

It's more about the inequality of wealth between those at the top and the rest of us. one link below. This left vs right thing just keeps us at each others throats. Surprised we have an ex president posting here (the op actually)that doesn't understand this either. I knew his son was dumber than a box of hammers but I figured him to be a tad brighter, but no. Hey. How about those corporations. Now they're citizens and the supreme court is at their beck and call. Nothing in the constitution about corporations being citizens or being anything for that matter. But yeah, republican gooood, democrat baaaad if it makes you happy.

The 3 Richest Americans Hold More Wealth Than Bottom 50% Of The Country, Study Finds

Secular Humanism
- Susan Sontag
What exactly is a "battleground of indoctrination"?

Secular Humanism
- Susan Sontag
What exactly is a "battleground of indoctrination"?
Read Dunphy.

Forum List

Back