Liberals Think Our Classrooms Should Be Battlegrounds of Indoctrination

Indoctrination is what the left knows. Control the schools, control the media, take over government. Worked for Hitler and Stalin and they were both from the left. Just like the leftist of today they wanted an egalitarian society where everyone existed for the state. Don’t think...just do.

Here's a question.

How would you manage to NOT indoctrinate children while teaching them at school?

This started in the 1960’s with the culture revolution that advocated the destruction of families and family values. In 1983 John Dunphy summed it up in The Humanist. His revolution lives on in the heartbeat of the usurped Democratic Party and the banner is carried by people like Barack Hussein Obama and Alexandria Ocasio Cortez.
Secular Humanism
Let’s not forget this little quote from Marxist college educator Susan Sontag:
“The white race is the cancer of human history; it is the white race and it alone — its ideologies and inventions — which eradicates autonomous civilizations wherever it spreads, which has upset the ecological balance of the planet, which now threatens the very existence of life itself.”
- Susan Sontag
What exactly is a "battleground of indoctrination"?
Conservatives want classrooms to be politically neutral... Liberals want to use it for indoctrination and are ready to do battle with the opposing belief of conservatives. You have to take over education if your going to control the message to our youth. Remember, Democrats have a “war on poverty” and a “struggle for equality” or the “fight for social justice.”

Indoctrination is what the left knows. Control the schools, control the media, take over government. Worked for Hitler and Stalin and they were both from the left. Just like the leftist of today they wanted an egalitarian society where everyone existed for the state. Don’t think...just do.

Here's a question.

How would you manage to NOT indoctrinate children while teaching them at school?
Teach the truth and not skew it with a political angle.

Liberals Think Our Classrooms Should Be Battlegrounds of Indoctrination

Is that what you NaziCons call teaching reality?

Texas Will Finally Teach That Slavery Was Main Cause of the Civil War

Great. When will liberals acknowledge that the only people in the world practicing slavery today are Africans, Indians, Muslims, and Asians are practicing Slavery in 2018?

Where are they "practicing slavery"?

Africa, India, Asia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Korea....

Here's a question.

What is "the truth"?

Here's my example.

The Nazi Holocaust v. every day meat industry.

Everything I will say is the truth.

So, between 1933 and 1945 an estimated 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust. Fact.

Most people say that this was a tragedy. Fact.

In 2008 the USDA says that 35 million cattle were killed, 116 million pigs, 9 billion chickens, 271 million turkeys. FACT.

USDA's official number of animals killed for food

Most people do not say that the number of animals killed for food is a tragedy. FACT.

The numbers of chickens killed every year in the US for food is the same as 18,000 years of the Jews dying in the Holocaust. FACT.

So, here we have facts. Nothing is a lie, nothing is misrepresenting the truth. And yet would you have the school teach this?

"The truth" isn't just facts. Sometimes "the truth" includes opinions, it includes taking things from a certain angle.

Here's a question.

I will give you an example. If you teach Watergate and Nixon’s paranoia about the “leftist elites” that he so feared, also teach that it had merit. Mention the 1960 West Virginia primary and how Joe Kennedy spread enough cash around to buy it for his son. Also mention 1960 general election and how Chicago Democratic machine put the state of Illinois over the top for JFK. Illinois Voted for Ike twice and had a Republican Senator in Everett Dirksen. (BTW Illinois voted for Nixon, Ford, Reagan, and Bush #1)

Here's a question.

What is "the truth"?

Here's my example.

So, between 1933 and 1945 an estimated 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust. Fact.

In 2008 the USDA says that 35 million cattle were killed, 116 million pigs, 9 billion chickens, 271 million turkeys. FACT.

Most people do not say that the number of animals killed for food is a tragedy. FACT.

The numbers of chickens killed every year in the US for food is the same as 18,000 years of the Jews dying in the Holocaust. FACT.

So, here we have facts. Nothing is a lie, nothing is misrepresenting the truth. And yet would you have the school teach this?

"The truth" isn't just facts. Sometimes "the truth" includes opinions, it includes taking things from a certain angle.
You just made me hungry. I gotta go fry up a burger.

This started in the 1960’s with the culture revolution that advocated the destruction of families and family values. In 1983 John Dunphy summed it up in The Humanist. His revolution lives on in the heartbeat of the usurped Democratic Party and the banner is carried by people like Barack Hussein Obama and Alexandria Ocasio Cortez.
Secular Humanism
“The white race is the cancer of human history; it is the white race and it alone — its ideologies and inventions — which eradicates autonomous civilizations wherever it spreads, which has upset the ecological balance of the planet, which now threatens the very existence of life itself.”
- Susan Sontag
Dumb fucks like you want to keep everyone uneducated and stupid. So just shut the fuck up. You are not fooling anyone. When you are ready to have a plumber do your open heart surgery then you can speak about it till then you are full of shit and no one cares.
Oh...so you can’t refute it...because you believe it. You feel classrooms should be used for indoctrination? You must be an educator and a member of the LFT or NEA.
I have been in many class rooms they cover the material of the class. This is just some more of your regular bull shit. When you are ready to have a plumber do your open heart surgery then I will take you more seriously . Until then you do not even beileve yourt own bull shit. So just just your worthless trap.

Here's a question.

I will give you an example. If you teach Watergate and Nixon’s paranoia about the “leftist elites” that he so feared, also teach that it had merit. Mention the 1960 West Virginia primary and how Joe Kennedy spread enough cash around to buy it for his son. Also mention 1960 general election and how Chicago Democratic machine put the state of Illinois over the top for JFK. Illinois Voted for Ike twice and had a Republican Senator in Everett Dirksen. (BTW Illinois voted for Nixon, Ford, Reagan, and Bush #1)

The problem is you've chosen to teach Watergate and Nixon rather than one of the millions of other topics out there.

This is "indoctrination" to some people.

What if I think that Nixon's paranoid didn't have merit? What if I think that teaching that would be "indoctrination"?

Teaching that Nixon had paranoid, might also be considered by some people to be "indoctrination".

The problem here is that you're in a minefield.

Now, what I'd suggest is that you teach kids to think for themselves. I've seen this done with History classes. Showing lots of evidence and then teaching kids how to make their own argument.

Problem is the right don't like this, people who can make good arguments don't often make good "patriots" or whatever you want to call them.

Here's a question.

What is "the truth"?

Here's my example.

You just made me hungry. I gotta go fry up a burger.

Are you telling me that you can't respond properly to this?

Secular Humanism
- Susan Sontag
Read Dunphy.
Why don't you cliff-note it for me sparky.

Secular Humanism
- Susan Sontag
Conservatives want classrooms to be politically neutral... Liberals want to use it for indoctrination and are ready to do battle with the opposing belief of conservatives. You have to take over education if your going to control the message to our youth. Remember, Democrats have a “war on poverty” and a “struggle for equality” or the “fight for social justice.”
You started off your little tirade with a bald faced lie. Conservatives do NOT want classrooms to be neutral, that's why they are always fighting to include religious myths as of they were facts.

Here's a question.

The problem is you've chosen to teach Watergate and Nixon rather than one of the millions of other topics out there.

What if I think that Nixon's paranoid didn't have merit? What if I think that teaching that would be "indoctrination"?

Teaching that Nixon had paranoid, might also be considered by some people to be "indoctrination".

Now, what I'd suggest is that you teach kids to think for themselves. I've seen this done with History classes. Showing lots of evidence and then teaching kids how to make their own argument.

Problem is the right don't like this, people who can make good arguments don't often make good "patriots" or whatever you want to call them.
You are correct...teach what the Nixon administration did was criminal...but also teach why he went there and let the kids decide. Teach both sides. If you teach Scopes Monkey trial let the kids choose which side they believe to be correct. Just don’t teach that Nixon was a criminal then move right into a Trump impeachment. But that’s what is happening. If you teach Civil Rights and MLK...also teach that MLK went to a communist school for civil disobedience and that Marxism teaches an egalitarian society. Thus for many southern people they saw it as a communist plot to overthrow society. The only society they ever knew. Remember, this was during the Cold War. IKE only intervened in Little Rock because he felt it made the United States look bad when we were trying to win over people of developing nations from the KGB and the Soviet State.

Secular Humanism
- Susan Sontag
Read Dunphy.
I could write in crayon if it would help you understand it better.

Here's a question.

You are correct...teach what the Nixon administration did was criminal...but also teach why he went there and let the kids decide. Teach both sides. If you teach Scopes Monkey trial let the kids choose which side they believe to be correct. Just don’t teach that Nixon was a criminal then move right into a Trump impeachment. But that’s what is happening. If you teach Civil Rights and MLK...also teach that MLK went to a communist school for civil disobedience and that Marxism teaches an egalitarian society. Thus for many southern people they saw it as a communist plot to overthrow society. The only society they ever knew. Remember, this was during the Cold War. IKE only intervened in Little Rock because he felt it made the United States look bad when we were trying to win over people of developing nations from the KGB and the Soviet State.

Oh, I agree. I believe education should be SKILLS BASED and not subject based.

You want kids to learn logic skills. Well, this can be taught through a variety of subjects. But schools have to actively put this together.

Now, a nation of 320 million people with the largest economy in the world should be able to pull this off. But can't.

You have a woman in charge of education at a federal level, at a level where research into the best ways of making education fit the modern world would work, and yet she's just interested in saving rich people money, nothing more.

Secular Humanism
- Susan Sontag
You started off your little tirade with a bald faced lie. Conservatives do NOT want classrooms to be neutral, that's why they are always fighting to include religious myths as of they were facts.
Religion is part of American history. Goes all the way back to the Puritan beliefs that those in power serve with the consent of the governed (Mayflower Compact) and George Whitfield and the concept of being “born again.” We could reject Church of England (hence rejecting the King) and be born again as a new nation. Don’t teach that the American Revolution was led by liberal secularists. That was the French Revolution that came later. But that has not been taught in our classrooms because it goes against the ideas of the 1960’s New Revolution.

Secular Humanism
- Susan Sontag

Where do you come up with all this bullshit? If only a small part of it really was what liberals actually advocated, I would oppose them too. You're spending too much time following extremist idiots, and not enough time in reality.

Secular Humanism
- Susan Sontag
Read Dunphy.
I could write in crayon if it would help you understand it better.
You write in crayon on your computer?

Man, conservatives are weird.

Secular Humanism
- Susan Sontag
Religion is part of American history. Goes all the way back to the Puritan beliefs that those in power serve with the consent of the governed (Mayflower Compact) and George Whitfield and the concept of being “born again.” We could reject Church of England (hence rejecting the King) and be born again as a new nation. Don’t teach that the American Revolution was led by liberal secularists. That was the French Revolution that came later. But that has not been taught in our classrooms because it goes against the ideas of the 1960’s New Revolution.
Freedom from religion was a big reason for the founding of the country. However the tenets of the faith are not pertinent to that nor are they facts, they are myths and should not be taught in school. If you want you kids to learn about yer all powerful father figure you teach them or send them to church.

Forum List

Back