Liberals upset over Trumps hat

The loony Left is totally unhinged and unbalanced. :cuckoo:

And getting worse by the second.
And the left is saying that President Trump is insane and deranged. What morons they are

Yes, they project their own feelings and derangement to other people, in this case to the President.

That's what losers like them do. :dunno:

I'm sure it's an impeachable offense! Get this to Maxine!!

:lmao:

^^^^ Is that this below fucked up in the membrane crazy woman?

The mentality of a Leftist Maniac summed up in one sentence :uhoh3:

quote-i-have-to-march-because-my-mother-could-not-have-an-abortion-maxine-waters-68-72-34.jpg

quote-i-have-to-march-because-my-mother-could-not-have-an-abortion-maxine-waters-68-72-34.jpg

glad you're having a ball, lucy. :uhoh3:

Waters was born in 1938 in Kinloch, Missouri, the daughter of Velma Lee (née Moore) and Remus Carr.[1][2] Fifth out of thirteen children, Waters was raised by her single mother once her father left the family when Maxine was two.[3]

The loony Left is totally unhinged and unbalanced. :cuckoo:

And getting worse by the second.
And the left is saying that President Trump is insane and deranged. What morons they are

Yes, they project their own feelings and derangement to other people, in this case to the President.

That's what losers like them do. :dunno:

The Leftist Maniacs are going to completely implode soon, I would say perhaps a couple more months and it will be total implosion.

They collectively began their descent into borderline insanity nearly ten months ago, they are very near crossing the Rubicon into actual Clinical Insanity. The Leftist Maniacs are not great in number, like their Perpetual Victim Status Groups they drag around with them, they are a Fringe element.

There are hundreds of millions of normal sane people who are watching them and thinking WTF Lock These Nutbags Up or just start shooting the bastards and put them out of their misery.

Nobody should intervene to stop their implosion.

Old Chinese Proverb:

Never interrupt your enemy when they are headed off the cliff.

Trump sometimes sports a red version.

No doubt that will drive the Liberals over the crazy cliff.
.... :lol: ... :lol:

-font-b-Trump-b-font-USA-font-b-45-b-font-font-b-Hat-b.jpg

Oh we should throw him in a Federal prison for that hat. The color of red is offensive , it hurts ANTIFA's feelings.

Waters was born in 1938 in Kinloch, Missouri, the daughter of Velma Lee (née Moore) and Remus Carr.[1][2] Fifth out of thirteen children, Waters was raised by her single mother once her father left the family when Maxine was two.[3]

Planned Parenthood should start offering Retroactive Abortions for Moonbat Insane Leftist Maniacs, Right-Wingers would actively begin supporting Planned Parenthood, the Maxine Waters ilk could be first, we'd even pay!

Good thing he didn't have his hunting shirt on.

Attachments

• il_570xN.518749769_6hai.jpg
    il_570xN.518749769_6hai.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 18
  • s-l225.jpg
    s-l225.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 24

Planned Parenthood should start offering Retroactive Abortions for Moonbat Insane Leftist Maniacs, Right-Wingers would actively begin supporting Planned Parenthood, the Maxine Waters ilk could be first, we'd even pay!

gee whiz looncy.. you seem rather "triggered".

BTW did you learn that term "triggered" in the traitor troll handbook? :itsok:

gee whiz looncy.. you seem rather "triggered".

BTW did you learn that term "triggered" in the traitor troll handbook? :itsok:

Did you learn the word "triggered" in the NL handbook?

Liberals claim Trump wearing his USA hat while visiting the hurricane damage in Houston is an ethics violation. They are calling it a campaign hat, and say it's against the law to wear it.. .... :cuckoo:

Heaven forbid our President should wear a hat with USA on the front and an American flag on the side. .... :cool:

170829162120-trump-usa-hats-2-780x439.jpg
Who said that? Was it that one black lady who called for his assassination? She cra cra

Forum List

Back