🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals Wash Black Guys Feet (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
I'm surprised they didn't suck his dick too

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

While I get the religious principle, it is the black man who can't humble himself to wash the feet of a white man. Until that happens, no racism was "crushed."

• Banned
Is there a better place then America for blacks to live?

I didn't watch the vid but many evangicals do this when helping the homeless. Wash their feet and give them new shoes. It's pretty common at their feedings

• Banned
I didn't watch the vid but many evangicals do this when helping the homeless. Wash their feet and give them new shoes. It's pretty common at their feedings
He said that white people need to wash the feet of blacks

My church did so during mass every Holy Thursday.

We don't participate but I've seen it done.

I had to stop taking our oldest daughters to feedings...far too many of the homeless making them uncomfortable with comments

We don't participate but I've seen it done.

I had to stop taking our oldest daughters to feedings...far too many of the homeless making them uncomfortable with comments

Yeah, it can be intense and unnerving at times, but we are usually aware of the ones that can be problematic. Thankfully, those are far and few between.

Forum List

Back