Liberals:"We Know The Russians Hacked The Election".We Don't Need Any Proof From Anyone !

:argue: :bang3: :confused-84: And for how many weeks have we been listening to Hillary Supporters and "Angry Loonies" bring up "The Russians" every time the topic is brought up on any of the cable news networks? and along with "The View"....They just keep pushing the narrative that somehow "The Russians" were able to give Donald Trump a clean sweep of all the swing states. And even today, I overheard someone bring this up on Fox News, that, something along the lines of "We already know the Russians were involved with the election,and helped Donald win, {But even though the host had to tell him/her that the FBI couldn't find any evidence}.....the left seems to have the attitude that,,,,,"Yah, we know it was the russians, therefore Trump needs to be impeached":confused:

who said that we don't need proof?

the POINT, is that the intel services already KNOW they hacked the election.

or do you think the orange sociopath isn't lying to you? :cuckoo:

normal people simply KNOW there is enough evidence to warrant an independent investigation, not one run by trump shills.

What exactly did the Russians do to hack the election?

Stole emails from DNC and Podesta and made them public.

So someone hacked into the DNC emails and made them public, so they didn't hack the election, they hacked the DNC?
No. The Democrats hired a bunch of Pakistani IT guys and they leaked to Wikileaks.

Seth Rich leaked the Sanders stuff. That was confirmed long ago.

He's dead now. Such a tragic coincidence.

Pseudo-News.

The Canadian Company that was sold to Russia owned some U mines in the US. The ore produced at these mines cannot be exported out of this country and must be used here. The reason is simple. We only produce about 20% of what we need and must import the remaining 80%. The mines in question represent 20% of our U mines production.

Lying for your party again, I see.

Well, you fascists do that.

Is this fake news, Herr Goebbels?

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Hillary allowing 20% US uranium sale to Russia

Pseudo-News.

The Canadian Company that was sold to Russia owned some U mines in the US. The ore produced at these mines cannot be exported out of this country and must be used here. The reason is simple. We only produce about 20% of what we need and must import the remaining 80%. The mines in question represent 20% of our U mines production.

Nonsense. Read bold.

The mines do represent roughly 20% of US production, but the way you put it, it looks like Russians own all of US production which is false.

The total US production is 20% of our needs. Those mines represent 20% of our total production. The uranium is sold within the US. The company does makes a profit.

No different?

So, the intelligence community was unanimous in their belief that 9/11 was an inside job?
No. The intelligence community didn't say that. And the intelligence community said Russia made attempts (like they always have) but there was no proof of Russian spies having a smidgen of an effect on the election. Face it, Hillary sucked as a candidate and she lost straight up.

But they did say very clearly that the Russians attempted to influence our electoral process. So, it's not the same in any way then, dope.
They attempted is quite different from hacking the election. Dope.

You people are retarded.
No one in any official capacity has said the election was " hacked".
No shit!!!!
Only Democrats and the media claim it was.
This is all just an imaginary scandal created by a bunch of assholes that are pissed they lost the election.

No one has claimed that, dope.
That's what your fake news tells you so you'll be outraged, then you will come here and be a fool for them.

Good boy.

Hacking was the method of obtaining the information.
Influence was using that information to diminish Clinton and allow Trump to hammer her relentlessly over it.

Why is this so difficult to understand?

Hillary allowing 20% US uranium sale to Russia, in exchange for Clinton foundation donations, did have influence on elections.

That was yuge favor to Donald.

^Fake news.

Which one, that she approved the sale or that she got donations? Be specific.

All of it.
There's no connection.
Clinton did not have unilateral approval authority over that deal. State was one of nine agencies or departments that had to sign off on that deal for it to be approved.

She didn't have sole authority to approve that deal. Any agency had authority to deny it. Did she?

Tell me, how much money Clinton foundation got from Russians during the approval, after the approval, and how much money foundation is getting from Russians presently... Throw in some numbers.

Did the other agencies deny it?
Should they have? If so, on what grounds?

Show me where any of the Clintons have personally profited from their foundation.
Their personal tax returns and foundation financials are publicly available for anyone to make that connection. So far, no one has.

All unfounded and retarded speculation.
Not surprising that you would subscribe.

Pseudo-News.

Lying for your party again, I see.

Well, you fascists do that.

Is this fake news, Herr Goebbels?

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Ah Unhinged that New York Times article only confirms what I just said. Regardless of what anybody thinks about the donations to the Clinton's Foundation. They can't export uranium from those mines.

Hillary allowing 20% US uranium sale to Russia, in exchange for Clinton foundation donations, did have influence on elections.

That was yuge favor to Donald.

^Fake news.

All of it.
There's no connection.
Clinton did not have unilateral approval authority over that deal. State was one of nine agencies or departments that had to sign off on that deal for it to be approved.

She didn't have sole authority to approve that deal. Any agency had authority to deny it. Did she?

Tell me, how much money Clinton foundation got from Russians during the approval, after the approval, and how much money foundation is getting from Russians presently... Throw in some numbers.

Show me where any of the Clintons have personally profited from their foundation.
Their personal tax returns and foundation financials are publicly available for anyone to make that connection. So far, no one has.

Clinton Foundation is Clinton's slush fund.

From "being broke" leaving the WH, to multimillionaires with houses and apartments in NY paid off.

You really think they haven't profited personally?

[

Ah Unhinged that New York Times article only confirms what I just said. Regardless of what anybody thinks about the donations to the Clinton's Foundation. They can't export uranium from those mines.

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

Photo
24JPURANIUM1-master315.jpg

Frank Giustra, right, a mining financier, has donated $31.3 million to the foundation run by former President Bill Clinton, left. Credit Joaquin Sarmiento/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images
At the time, both Rosatom and the United States government made promises intended to ease concerns about ceding control of the company’s assets to the Russians. Those promises have been repeatedly broken, records show.

The New York Times’s examination of the Uranium One deal is based on dozens of interviews, as well as a review of public records and securities filings in Canada, Russia and the United States. Some of the connections between Uranium One and the Clinton Foundation were unearthed by Peter Schweizer, a former fellow at the right-leaning Hoover Institution and author of the forthcoming book “Clinton Cash.” Mr. Schweizer provided a preview of material in the book to The Times, which scrutinized his information and built upon it with its own reporting.

^Fake news.

All of it.
There's no connection.

From "being broke" leaving the WH, to multimillionaires with houses and apartments in NY paid off.

I really do believe that.
Like I said, their person tax returns as well as the financial statements of the foundation are publicly available. If there were anything there, it certainly would have come to light already.

[

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

Photo

Frank Giustra, right, a mining financier, has donated $31.3 million to the foundation run by former President Bill Clinton, left. Credit Joaquin Sarmiento/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images
At the time, both Rosatom and the United States government made promises intended to ease concerns about ceding control of the company’s assets to the Russians. Those promises have been repeatedly broken, records show.

The New York Times’s examination of the Uranium One deal is based on dozens of interviews, as well as a review of public records and securities filings in Canada, Russia and the United States. Some of the connections between Uranium One and the Clinton Foundation were unearthed by Peter Schweizer, a former fellow at the right-leaning Hoover Institution and author of the forthcoming book “Clinton Cash.” Mr. Schweizer provided a preview of material in the book to The Times, which scrutinized his information and built upon it with its own reporting.

Hey Zippy the claim was that Clinton sold 20% of our uranium to Russia. Got anything to back that up?

[

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One.

Which does not in any shape or form let them export Uranium out of the US - get it?

[

Photo

Hey Zippy the claim was that Clinton sold 20% of our uranium to Russia. Got anything to back that up?

Read what I posted. Sploogy.

The ties between Russia and the Clinton Mob are documented, unlike the conspiracy idiocy you leftists float about Trump.

All of it.
There's no connection.

I really do believe that.
Like I said, their person tax returns as well as the financial statements of the foundation are publicly available. If there were anything there, it certainly would have come to light already.

Fair enough, you believe she's not corrupted. I believe she is, to the core.

I also believe money they have at the hand can buy great accountants and lawyers.

Forum List

Back