Liberals, what are your actual standards? What do you really believe?

Tissue? You can't answer the question. If you could, you'd be glad to obliterate me with examples. That's why you're going the deflection path.

You did however give a great example of my point. You write smug, condescending crap all the time. Suddenly you're a sensitive soul who can't answer a question that doesn't rub your belly and scratch your neck. Note your posts will not follow this standard you discovered for me ...

You want me to answer your question after calling liberals amoral? Why would I take you seriously?

Hey, do me a favor and find a thread I started where I insulted conservatives and pretended I wanted to have a serious discussion about your beliefs. Good luck.

I'm going to run out of tissues for you at this rate. And I've never seen you say to a liberal their snotty post is snotty ever. And you write completely vacuous crap all over the board like you are now. This is again a standard you hold yourself and other liberals to not one iota. All you have done so far is prove my point. You created a standard for your political enemies. You don't do it, you don't ask it of other Democrats.

And I didn't ask for a serious discussion, I asked you to provide me examples proving me wrong. And so far, the entire left is 0 fer on that. I set it up so you could shove it in my fat face if I'm wrong. All you've done so far is show I'm right

Your thread is a steaming pile of shit. It's like you started it for the sole purpose of feeling better about yourself at the expense of others. Why would I pretend this thread is for any other purpose?

So why don't you list a bunch of standards you do hold yourself and other Democrats to and shove my question in my fat lying face? Because .... YOU CAN'T!
Give us a couple examples of standards you hold and see if we disagree with any of them

I started to answer, but first tell me who "us" is that's propping up your Bob Dole penis. Who are you speaking for because even you think what you say is too limp to stand on it's own

Here's the challenge, liberals. I'm calling you amoral liars on everything you say. I'm saying you have no standards that you apply ... to yourself. So this thread is easy. That is if you have any morality at all.

What principles do you believe in. Here's what you mean. That means you would apply them to yourself, and you would apply them to other Democrats. My contention is there are no standards that you apply to yourselves. So, here's your chance. Prove me wrong. Name the standards. Name standards that if another Democrat said you'd lose it. You'd call them out and blast them.

So? Go ahead, you have no chance at this question, you're amoral lying intellectual whores. Your chance to prove me wrong. Go to it ...

Here are some standards - behave morally, don't lie, stick to facts, substantiate what you say

...now go fuck yourself.

Wow, you actually believe you do that and challenge other liberals who don't?

OMG, you are sick, check yourself into a hospital ... now ...

Here's the challenge, liberals. I'm calling you amoral liars on everything you say. I'm saying you have no standards that you apply ... to yourself. So this thread is easy. That is if you have any morality at all.

What principles do you believe in. Here's what you mean. That means you would apply them to yourself, and you would apply them to other Democrats. My contention is there are no standards that you apply to yourselves. So, here's your chance. Prove me wrong. Name the standards. Name standards that if another Democrat said you'd lose it. You'd call them out and blast them.

So? Go ahead, you have no chance at this question, you're amoral lying intellectual whores. Your chance to prove me wrong. Go to it ...

Please. You are describing PROGRESSIVES. Far, far different from liberals. You're spot on with them though.

Tell me the difference between those who call themselves "liberals" and those who call themselves "progressives"

I suppose Onyx believes in attacking the system from the outside in. Since I am currently a Democrat I'm more in line with taking control of the party from the inside out. I have respect for both paths and for many years I was an independent myself and the primary reason I rejoined the Democratic party was to vote in the primaries.

I'd describe myself as the liberal wing of the Democratic party....if that matters.

This year my number one goal is that Trump is not the President, I'd prefer liberal groups have a seat at the table as much as possible and with Trump that's not going to happen and the better chances are with Clinton. Onyx probably disagrees with me there but he's not an asshole like you so that's OK.

I do not believe in the legitimacy, morality, effectiveness, and perceived benefits of rulers or states. It is of my educated opinion, that both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will fuck with our lives by continuing to...

- Support corporate exploitation through the established law.

- Terrorize the third world in league with the military-industrial complex

- Steal the products of our labor to continue paying into a debt based ponzi scheme

- Finance entitlement schemes that make humans more dependent on the state

- Increase the size and power of both the police and military that lords over us.

- Inflate the bubble economy with their illogical economic solutions

Those are my beliefs. Best I lay them out so they are not misconstrued.

So? Go ahead, you have no chance at this question, you're amoral lying intellectual an whores. Your chance to prove me wrong. Go to it ...
My first instinct is to reject the premise of your question. If you said "For a fat chick you don't sweat too much!" it could not be more off putting.

But, should you want a sincere answer, I would say my standards include liberty and equality. Egalitarianism and the brotherhood of mankind.

Bull shit. You're voting for someone who voted for the Iraq war, who attacked the victims of her sexual predator husband, who let four people die becuase it was politically unsavory to save them, who hid her Whitewater legal files she was legally required to keep, who lied about exposing secret and top secret information to our enemies, who thinks people should be able to decide for themselves that illegally invading us is enough to become a citizen and so much more. That she believes in liberty, equality, egalitarian and brotherhood is your eating hash brownies

You have NO EVIDENCE to support any of this, except for the vote on the Iraq War...which Trump also supported, imbecile. Yes, Clinton made a big mistake voting for the Iraq War authorization, just like every Repug in Congress who you love.

Besides the Iraq War, you've got NOTHING and you know it.

Tissue? You can't answer the question. If you could, you'd be glad to obliterate me with examples. That's why you're going the deflection path.

You did however give a great example of my point. You write smug, condescending crap all the time. Suddenly you're a sensitive soul who can't answer a question that doesn't rub your belly and scratch your neck. Note your posts will not follow this standard you discovered for me ...

You want me to answer your question after calling liberals amoral? Why would I take you seriously?

Hey, do me a favor and find a thread I started where I insulted conservatives and pretended I wanted to have a serious discussion about your beliefs. Good luck.

I'm going to run out of tissues for you at this rate. And I've never seen you say to a liberal their snotty post is snotty ever. And you write completely vacuous crap all over the board like you are now. This is again a standard you hold yourself and other liberals to not one iota. All you have done so far is prove my point. You created a standard for your political enemies. You don't do it, you don't ask it of other Democrats.

And I didn't ask for a serious discussion, I asked you to provide me examples proving me wrong. And so far, the entire left is 0 fer on that. I set it up so you could shove it in my fat face if I'm wrong. All you've done so far is show I'm right

Your thread is a steaming pile of shit. It's like you started it for the sole purpose of feeling better about yourself at the expense of others. Why would I pretend this thread is for any other purpose?

Once again proving my thread. A standard that suddenly appeared out of the blue for you that you apply to yourself or your whore friends ... never ... ever ...

What? You sound angry, bro.

Bam, got under your skin! Thank you for admitting that.

Here's a chill pill for you:

:chillpill:

And a tip, life's too short to get so upset over a political discussion

Once again proving my thread. A standard that suddenly appeared out of the blue for you that you apply to yourself or your whore friends ... never ... ever ...

How so? You project like the north star.

So? Go ahead, you have no chance at this question, you're amoral lying intellectual an whores. Your chance to prove me wrong. Go to it ...
My first instinct is to reject the premise of your question. If you said "For a fat chick you don't sweat too much!" it could not be more off putting.

But, should you want a sincere answer, I would say my standards include liberty and equality. Egalitarianism and the brotherhood of mankind.

Bull shit. You're voting for someone who voted for the Iraq war, who attacked the victims of her sexual predator husband, who let four people die becuase it was politically unsavory to save them, who hid her Whitewater legal files she was legally required to keep, who lied about exposing secret and top secret information to our enemies, who thinks people should be able to decide for themselves that illegally invading us is enough to become a citizen and so much more. That she believes in liberty, equality, egalitarian and brotherhood is your eating hash brownies
No. I did not vote for Sec. Clinton. I voted against a man I regard as a shameless huckster buffoon who has, with great volume, if not great eloquence voiced his opposition to liberty, equality, egalitarianism and the brotherhood of mankind.

I thought you said you were an independent? Obviously, you're just another dishonest Repug.

Liberals don't want to elect a dangerous, unqualified racist fanatic like Trump as President because democracy will end in this country and there will be no more Presidential elections. There's the answer to your question, Repug goober.

You're voting for a lying, corrupt, deceptive, scandalous war mongering neocon who actually voted for the iraq war and has completely turned the ME into a powder keg through her and the incompetent idiot in office's policies.

Even if everything you say about Hillary is true (and it's not even close), she believes in democracy and she would not end democracy. Trump is a dangerous fanatic who would most certainly try to end democracy in this country. He's been talking about inciting violence for weeks if he loses and about changing the First Amendment to limit freedom of the press if he becomes President. Anyone who votes for this man is extremely misguided.

How do you know Hillary "believes in democracy and would not end democracy?" Be specific

Because bill Clinton was great?

Tell me the difference between those who call themselves "liberals" and those who call themselves "progressives"

As I explained earlier, the classical definition of a liberal is a synonym for a reformist.

The political philosophy of progressivism originated from the Chinese Revolutionary Sun Yat Sen, who used the term to define his beliefs on the future of a democratic Chinese state. It is also known as Tridemism. In Sun Yat Sen's Three Principles of the People, he explains progressive ideas in three points...

1. Nationalism

2. Democracy

3. Social Welfare

Many of the first American progressives were over in China when the movement became popularized, and brought it back to this country where they further developed the philosophy. The common theme among all early American progressives is that they were believed in all three of Sun Yat Sen's principles. The best embodiment of progressive ideals in America was Theodore Roosevelt, who founded the American Progressive Party in *1912

That is the etymology of progressivism at least. I am not sure how progressives would define it today, but many affiliated progressives seem to be social justice warriors.

Did you see unemployment is under 5% and wages are up?

Have people forgot Obama got us out of Bush's great recession?

Not even a thank you

So why don't you list a bunch of standards you do hold yourself and other Democrats to and shove my question in my fat lying face? Because .... YOU CAN'T!
Give us a couple examples of standards you hold and see if we disagree with any of them

I started to answer, but first tell me who "us" is that's propping up your Bob Dole penis. Who are you speaking for because even you think what you say is too limp to stand on it's own
Liberals. Now answer

Not even a thank you

It wasn't Putin?

Not even a thank you

It wasn't Putin?
Now there's the kind of leader we need. A conservative president who does what he wants. Just walk up to angela merkle and grab her pussy.

Republicans love an authoritarian daddy like president. Not a thinker but a tough guy

Liberals believe in mooching off others and free handouts, its disgusting. Liberals believe all wealth should be thrown into one pile and divided up even among those who sit on their fat lard ass and don't work. Liberals believe hard work and success should be punished with higher taxes. That's just for starters.

Whereas Repugs only believe in handouts to the richest 1% like Trump, who didn't pay taxes for 20 years, and for giant corporations like the oil companies who receive billions of dollars from the federal government each year for no damn reason.

Ahahaha :itsok: poor spoon fed liberal, go ahead name the handouts I'm calling you out. Name the handouts or admit you are a liar.

Do you have any idea how easy this is, you fucking imbecile?? I guess not, what an unsophisticated rube you are. Here's an article explaining how oil companies receive at least $4 billion per year from the Federal government, despite the fact that oil companies are basically the wealthiest corporations on the planet.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/06/u...billion-per-year-of-taxpayers-money.html?_r=0

LOL as I said spoon fed liberal. Its not the taxpayers money its the oil companies money they earned the money so that for starters. A tax deduction for business expenditures is not a subsidy, do you consider your mortgage deduction a subsidy? How about a deduction for charitable giving do you consider that a subsidy? No of course not, it was your money to start with, the government didn't go take some money from someone else and give it to you, that's a subsidy. When government takes MY money and gives it to some mooching loser for a child tax credit refund when they didn't even pay any income tax, THAT'S a subsidy. Liberals are liars start there and begin correcting the BS you have been spoon fed dummy.

You enjoy just making shit up, don't you? These oil company subsidies absolutely do come from taxpayer money.

Your definition of subsidy is not accurate. Google it.

And what difference does it make if it's a tax break or a subsidy? It makes NO DIFFERENCE. The fact is that mega-wealthy corporations are getting preferential treatment, just like the people on welfare that you hate-filled Repugs constantly whine about. Like I said, you only have problem with poor people receiving assistance from the government. It's OK if rich Repugs and corporations get it.

I'm sorry I destroyed your spoon fed liberal view of the world, take a few days to process and heal.

Whereas Repugs only believe in handouts to the richest 1% like Trump, who didn't pay taxes for 20 years, and for giant corporations like the oil companies who receive billions of dollars from the federal government each year for no damn reason.

Ahahaha :itsok: poor spoon fed liberal, go ahead name the handouts I'm calling you out. Name the handouts or admit you are a liar.

Do you have any idea how easy this is, you fucking imbecile?? I guess not, what an unsophisticated rube you are. Here's an article explaining how oil companies receive at least $4 billion per year from the Federal government, despite the fact that oil companies are basically the wealthiest corporations on the planet.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/06/u...billion-per-year-of-taxpayers-money.html?_r=0

LOL as I said spoon fed liberal. Its not the taxpayers money its the oil companies money they earned the money so that for starters. A tax deduction for business expenditures is not a subsidy, do you consider your mortgage deduction a subsidy? How about a deduction for charitable giving do you consider that a subsidy? No of course not, it was your money to start with, the government didn't go take some money from someone else and give it to you, that's a subsidy. When government takes MY money and gives it to some mooching loser for a child tax credit refund when they didn't even pay any income tax, THAT'S a subsidy. Liberals are liars start there and begin correcting the BS you have been spoon fed dummy.

You enjoy just making shit up, don't you? These oil company subsidies absolutely do come from taxpayer money.

Your definition of subsidy is not accurate. Google it.

And what difference does it make if it's a tax break or a subsidy? It makes NO DIFFERENCE. The fact is that mega-wealthy corporations are getting preferential treatment, just like the people on welfare that you hate-filled Repugs constantly whine about. Like I said, you only have problem with poor people receiving assistance from the government. It's OK if rich Repugs and corporations get it.

I'm sorry I destroyed your spoon fed liberal view of the world, take a few days to process and heal.

In other words, YOU LOSE. You can't defend these oil subsidies because you are an intellectually dishonest and shameless tea bagger lump of shit.

Liberals. Now answer

Not even a thank you

It wasn't Putin?
Now there's the kind of leader we need. A conservative president who does what he wants. Just walk up to angela merkle and grab her pussy.

Republicans love an authoritarian daddy like president. Not a thinker but a tough guy

Thinking? That's so gay.

You have NO EVIDENCE to support any of this, except for the vote on the Iraq War...which Trump also supported, imbecile. Yes, Clinton made a big mistake voting for the Iraq War authorization, just like every Repug in Congress who you love.

Besides the Iraq War, you've got NOTHING and you know it.

Other than the hundreds of thousands Hillary voted to kill I have nothing? Nice argument, maybe you can join Hillary's legal team, they sure need help ...

Forum List

Back