Liberals: What's YOUR plan for vetting/filtering 10,000 Obama refugees???

You cretins that can't seem to distinguish between ISIS and people fleeing ISIS --- what exactly makes you think you have to immigrate to this country in order to commit terrorism in it?

Need I remind you, the hijackers of Flight 11, at least, flew into Logan from Canada where they changed planes to 11? They weren't even IN the United States the previous day. It's not like some magic secret decoder ring where you have to establish residency before you're allowed to terrorize...

Because THEY LOOK THE SAME DIPSHIT.

Show us a group of 10,000 random Syrians. Can you tell who is ISIS and who isnt?? They don't wear uniforms. They don't wear badges or name tags or patches.

So yeah....we can't tell the difference between ISIS and those fleeing ISIS....and NEITHER can you.

WE say keep everyone out until we can.
YOU say let everyone in because we cant.

And there's the divide. Obama sides with you idiots. Since we can't tell....fuck it....let em all in. Future attacks are on your conscious. Not mine.
THEY LOOK THE SAME DIPSHIT.

Like you inbred southern crackers all look the same and sound the same with the hick cletus goober accent

Last edited:
Sorry to say but one Liberal I debated with on Facebook said if a few get through the process then "oh well". At least thousands others were saved. Just stunning. That's the Liberal plan. The people are clueless.
My guess is that you're right, and I mean that literally. The calculation may be that a few, at very worst, could only cause so much damage if they act (which, I suppose, might not happen).

Trying to look at this logically, that may be what's going on.

That's right. Obama is going to veto this Syrian influx...which is hiding ISIS members....into our country. He wants them here. Period. He should be impeached and tried for treason.

or he just thinks it's hilarious to watch you Wingnuts piss yourselves over women and children.

One of the suicide bombers in yesterday's was a rag head woman. Muslims have their children blow themselves up too. And...plenty of 13+ year old males are coming in (that's fighting age for Muslims)

You cretins that can't seem to distinguish between ISIS and people fleeing ISIS --- what exactly makes you think you have to immigrate to this country in order to commit terrorism in it?

Need I remind you, the hijackers of Flight 11, at least, flew into Logan from Canada where they changed planes to 11? They weren't even IN the United States the previous day. It's not like some magic secret decoder ring where you have to establish residency before you're allowed to terrorize...

Show us a group of 10,000 random Syrians. Can you tell who is ISIS and who isnt?? They don't wear uniforms. They don't wear badges or name tags or patches.

So yeah....we can't tell the difference between ISIS and those fleeing ISIS....and NEITHER can you.

And there's the divide. Obama sides with you idiots. Since we can't tell....fuck it....let em all in. Future attacks are on your conscious. Not mine.

Like you inred souther crackers all look the same

Ah. Another Southern white joke from Guno the Clown. How...expected. Grow up turd.

Sorry to say but one Liberal I debated with on Facebook said if a few get through the process then "oh well". At least thousands others were saved. Just stunning. That's the Liberal plan. The people are clueless.

Oh...."TheDoctorIsIn" on here said if 10,000 ISIS operatives were let in "so what". He said he's a big city man and has other things to worry about.

The future survival of the United States depends on kicking liberals and Democrats out of office en mass...forever...in 2016. Our nation CAN NOT survive another Democrat regime.

Nobody cares.

You said WW3 just started.

Have you enlisted in the Military yet to fight for your country? If not...why not?

Yes....WW3 has started. It's not gonna be anything like WW1 or WW2. Only naive limp wristed liberals cannot see the dominoes falling right now.

No...I have not enlisted. I'm over 40. I cant. I did 8 years with Atlanta PD...got shot at enough times....and protected American citizens living in that city. Just like all cops do....and just like the military does overseas. And you???

Excuses excuses. I'm sure Russia and conservative heart throb Vladdy Putang will take you.

Excuses?? Military doesn't enlist people over 40.

But...show us some rag heads shooting up innocent families here in America. Plenty of us 2nd Amendment practicioneers will be happy to snipe some. Cops will probably already have it done. But we'd be happy to help

Too damn funny.

GOP/Conservative darling Vladdy Putang will take anyone he can get.

As for "helping"....peeing in your pants won't help anyone except your dry cleaner.

Actually, we, the people, have every right to show our displeasure to both our Congress critters, along with the White House. It's amazing what burning up the phone,lines can accomplish.
The only plan for liberals is to let them all in. They believe they will be rewarded with votes for the Democrats. It's getting hard to decide who we should place in internment camps for the duration.
There is nothing you are authorized to decide in regards to anything to do with this situation. Thats why I asked the OP what he would do and how would he convince anyone to listen to him.

Christians should trust in God, to protect them, when they are doing the right thing.... :D

When the person half dead on the side of the road needs help, they should help them, instead of just ignoring them and passing them by like the Levite and Priest did in the Good Samaritan story....

God helps those who helps others in need, ten fold, no?

Actually, we, the people, have every right to show our displeasure to both our Congress critters, along with the White House. It's amazing what burning up the phone,lines can accomplish.
The only plan for liberals is to let them all in. They believe they will be rewarded with votes for the Democrats. It's getting hard to decide who we should place in internment camps for the duration.
There is nothing you are authorized to decide in regards to anything to do with this situation. Thats why I asked the OP what he would do and how would he convince anyone to listen to him.
No one asked you about showing your displeasure. I said you arent authorized to decide anything at all because you arent intelligent enough to make those decisions. Take for example your reply. If you cant even get that right then no one is going to listen to you regarding something important.

So you didn't answer the point at all.

Typical.
He asked the question in the OP and you failed to answer it. Would you care to give it a second try, or do you now want to admit that you dont know the answer?

Oh I didn't even consider his vapid question. I have more basic ones. Like how come he can't distinguish refugees from the force they're fleeing.
Are you against resettling them in Saudi Arabia?

You think I have the authority to decide that? :cuckoo:

Far as I know I'm not in charge of Saudi Arabia. If you have info to the contrary please let me know before I need to fill up with gas again.

How sassy! Point is they are Muslims and would be happier to be living in a Shiria law country instead of here where we allow all religions. Saudi doesn't want them. Only fools refuse to guess the reason why. Islam is HIV and Obama wants us to take it up the ass. Fuck him!

I know nothing of your sexual proclivities but I do know what a broad-brush generalization is, and I know that among several dozens of Muslims I've lived among and worked with, I can't think of a single one, literally, who would prefer Sharia.

Would you prefer living at the Westboro Batshit Church, merely on the basis that it exists? You don't have a clue what you're babbling about. These are people, not automatons.

Point remains, I have no say whatsoever in what Saudi Arabia decides to do or not do, and neither do you, and it's blatantly arrogant to suggest either one of us just marches in and imposes our will on somebody else's country. That's absurd.

Like you inbred southern crackers all look the same and sound the same with the hick cletus goober accent

"They all look alike to me" ....... sounds familiar, where have I heard that before? :eusa_think:

72% of all Syrian "REFUGEES" are MEN between the ages of 18 to 30....Are these MEN COWARDS to not stay WITH THEIR FAMILIES and FIGHT AS AMERICANS WOULD for their OWN COUNTRY...and WHY are we taking them when there are 15 OTHER MUSLIM COUNTRIES within 2000 miles of Syria that are predominently muslim?....And MOST of them are FLUSH with oil money!
Come on, you know that's a lie because your MessiahRushie told you that and everyone with a working brain knows Porky ALWAYS lies.

Once again...I'll ask libs for their plan on a touchy issue...and once again...they'll refuse to answer or come up with sophomoric name calling distractions.

Libs...what's the plan to vet these 10,000 Syrian invader....err...refugees? We don't have their fingerprints on file. ISIS can easily hide amongst them.

Make them pinky swear they aren't ISIS?
Make them promise that the past is the past and they'll be nice?
Take their picture and say "If you misbehave...we'll and oncerrest you!"

What is it??

Mine?
1. SEAL THE BORDER and tell them no. You can't come.
2. Round them into a holding faciltiy. And they're all put through a series of polygraph exams. Fail one...and you go back to Syria. Oh...it may take a long time??? Sorry. Bread and water and a blanket. Don't wanna wait? Bye bye. Back to Syria.
"Obama refugees".....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Once again...I'll ask libs for their plan on a touchy issue...and once again...they'll refuse to answer or come up with sophomoric name calling distractions.

Libs...what's the plan to vet these 10,000 Syrian invader....err...refugees? We don't have their fingerprints on file. ISIS can easily hide amongst them.

What is it??

Mine?
2. Round them into a holding faciltiy. And they're all put through a series of polygraph exams. Fail one...and you go back to Syria. Oh...it may take a long time??? Sorry. Bread and water and a blanket. Don't wanna wait? Bye bye. Back to Syria.

Why not? "Obama phones"

Christians should trust in God, to protect them, when they are doing the right thing.... :D

When the person half dead on the side of the road needs help, they should help them, instead of just ignoring them and passing them by like the Levite and Priest did in the Good Samaritan story....

God helps those who helps others in need, ten fold, no?
Not if they are Muslim.
Not if we're scared pissless.

Apparently. :hmpf:

What is it??

Mine?

Why not? "Obama phones"
I know....you'd think they'd have a little originality every once in a while.

72% of all Syrian "REFUGEES" are MEN between the ages of 18 to 30....

No. That's already been refuted.

While it's true the Tsarnaev brothers were not infrequently described as "refugees" in media accounts, their resemblance to the flood of asylum seekers from Syria was passing at best. Like the Tsarnaevs, many Syrian refugees are Muslims, and many have endured seemingly endless war, death, and destruction in their homeland. The suspected attackers in Paris also had traits in common with the Dzhokhar Tsarnaev: the younger Tsarnaev was a naturalized American citizen, and several of the identified attackers in Paris were French nationals.

But the "refugee" question is largely semantic in nature when applied to the Tsarnaevs, with respect to whether current refugees present a homegrown terrorist threat. Given that the Tsarnaev family arrived in the United States as vacation-goers, their tourist visas were unlikely to trigger initial asylum-seeker-type screening (to which Syrian refugees are subject). Clamping down on the admission of refugees would not affect individuals like the Tsarnaev family, who entered the U.S. with a stated intent of leisure travel.

Were the Tsarnaev Brothers 'Refugees'?

They OVERSTAYED their VISA'S they were ILLEGAL ALIENS if you are worried about semantics!

:blahblah:

One of them's dead, the other's in prison. Let's bring you up to speed, shall we?

The "72%" you dumbasses keep tossing around is from a comment Ben Carson made that some mega-dumbass who calls himself "soopermexican" is babbling about on some RW message board.

Here are the facts (linked to by one of your number on this board):

UNHCR Syria Regional Refugee Response

Note: This is the total number of refugees. Only a fraction of those will be arriving in the U.S. Clear so far?

Now, let's look at the actual percentages:

Percentage of males: 49.7% of the total.
Percentage of that number aged 18-59: 22.1%

22.1% of 49.7% is not 72% of anything...except the abject stupidity of people who keep repeating that number.

You mean THE UNITED NATIONS IS WRONG...You moron!

United Nations says 72% of Syrian “refugees” are MEN, only ...
therightscoop.com/united-nations-says-72-of-syrian-refugees-are-men-o...
United Nations says 72% of Syrian “refugees” are MEN, only 13% are children! Posted by soopermexican on Sep 8, 2015 at 10:08 PM in Politics | 100 ...
The Right Scoop are liars just like you and your MessiahRushie.

This is a teachable moment on how the Right lies.
The UN report was about ONLY those 800,000 refugees who escaped BY SEA, not All 12 million Syrian refugees half of whom are children who escaped by any means, as the pathological liars on the Right have twisted it!!!

UNHCR Refugees/Migrants Emergency Response - Mediterranean

Children 22% Women 16% men 62%

No. That's already been refuted.

While it's true the Tsarnaev brothers were not infrequently described as "refugees" in media accounts, their resemblance to the flood of asylum seekers from Syria was passing at best. Like the Tsarnaevs, many Syrian refugees are Muslims, and many have endured seemingly endless war, death, and destruction in their homeland. The suspected attackers in Paris also had traits in common with the Dzhokhar Tsarnaev: the younger Tsarnaev was a naturalized American citizen, and several of the identified attackers in Paris were French nationals.

But the "refugee" question is largely semantic in nature when applied to the Tsarnaevs, with respect to whether current refugees present a homegrown terrorist threat. Given that the Tsarnaev family arrived in the United States as vacation-goers, their tourist visas were unlikely to trigger initial asylum-seeker-type screening (to which Syrian refugees are subject). Clamping down on the admission of refugees would not affect individuals like the Tsarnaev family, who entered the U.S. with a stated intent of leisure travel.

Were the Tsarnaev Brothers 'Refugees'?

They OVERSTAYED their VISA'S they were ILLEGAL ALIENS if you are worried about semantics!

:blahblah:

One of them's dead, the other's in prison. Let's bring you up to speed, shall we?

The "72%" you dumbasses keep tossing around is from a comment Ben Carson made that some mega-dumbass who calls himself "soopermexican" is babbling about on some RW message board.

Here are the facts (linked to by one of your number on this board):

Note: This is the total number of refugees. Only a fraction of those will be arriving in the U.S. Clear so far?

22.1% of 49.7% is not 72% of anything...except the abject stupidity of people who keep repeating that number.

You mean THE UNITED NATIONS IS WRONG...You moron!

United Nations says 72% of Syrian “refugees” are MEN, only ...
therightscoop.com/united-nations-says-72-of-syrian-refugees-are-men-o...
United Nations says 72% of Syrian “refugees” are MEN, only 13% are children! Posted by soopermexican on Sep 8, 2015 at 10:08 PM in Politics | 100 ...

You just posted the precise lie I referenced in Post 33.

No wonder you clowns are terrified of primary sources.

Here it is again:

I did the math for you earlier, not my fault you hide for an hour....
You can include the 12-17 year old males. That ups the total to 29%. You could and probably should include the females ages 18-59 in lite of the female suicide bomber in France yesterday. That takes the total to 53%. I'll give the benefit of the doubt to the females ages 12-17. The majority have the potential to be a threat. Do you even math? Or are you going for a Paris style attack in the US?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Notice how the Right just makes up shit when they get caught in their 72% lie!!!

If the FBI says they can't properly vet the Syrian Refugees then that's good enough for me. I'll take the FBI's assessment over Obumble any day of the week.
But Teddy Cruz said we could vet them and we should take them in as we traditionally do.

Forum List

Back