Liberals Who Are "Outraged" Over Roe v. Wade Reversal Couldn't Define "Woman" a Few Days Ago

abortion-protests-04.jpg

C2604F43-7BE0-4C52-B436-F19530529D44_jpe-2429453.JPG

The same liberals who are now screaming about "a woman's right to choose" supposedly being taken away are the same folks who could not even define "woman" just a few days earlier. In response to the Supreme Court's humane, moral decision to allow states to protect unborn children from execution, liberals are (temporarily?) abandoning their nutty PC term "menstruating people" and are using the normal terms "women" and "woman" in their protests.

Liberals celebrate the end of slavery in America, but they oppose emancipating unborn children from abortion. Liberals don't like to mention the fact that it was the Republican Party that ended slavery and the Democratic Party that fought ferociously to preserve it.

How do you define someone who has biological features of one sex but mentally relates to the opposite sex?

I don't know if Clinton or Harris had any abortions, and its their PRIVACY RIGHT.
Just like it was the right of the Iowa truck driver to go their way unimpeded by vicious, murder-bent rioters. Your side are not the only ones with rights, moron.

All republican women think a uterus is a woman, they don't understand about hormones.

Your leaving out republicans women that want an abortion, they will vote democrat. A whole 2 gerations of them who thought they had this right.

What get me, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PRIVACY BETWEEN A DOCTER AND HIS PATIENT. WOMEN ARE JUST INCUTBABTORS NOW.
republican women know what XX and XY mean

they are smart

The same liberals who are now screaming about "a woman's right to choose" supposedly being taken away are the same folks who could not even define "woman" just a few days earlier. In response to the Supreme Court's humane, moral decision to allow states to protect unborn children from execution, liberals are (temporarily?) abandoning their nutty PC term "menstruating people" and are using the normal terms "women" and "woman" in their protests.

Liberals celebrate the end of slavery in America, but they oppose emancipating unborn children from abortion. Liberals don't like to mention the fact that it was the Republican Party that ended slavery and the Democratic Party that fought ferociously to preserve it.

I think you right wing gun loving nutcases need to be quiet. You don't give a damn about human life after its born. Because you can't define a woman either. And posting illiteracy from crap like the federalist is why this country is swirling down the toilet. White right wing religious zealots are trying to return America to the days of the Puritans. What's next crazies? Burning people at the stake. Witch trials?

All republican women think a uterus is a woman, they don't understand about hormones.

Your leaving out republicans women that want an abortion, they will vote democrat. A whole 2 gerations of them who thought they had this right.

What get me, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PRIVACY BETWEEN A DOCTER AND HIS PATIENT. WOMEN ARE JUST INCUTBABTORS NOW.
" gerations"? "DOCTER"? "INCUTBABTORS"?
:laughing0301:

I think you right wing gun loving nutcases need to be quiet. You don't give a damn about human life after its born. Because you can't define a woman either. And posting illiteracy from crap like the federalist is why this country is swirling down the toilet. White right wing religious zealots are trying to return America to the days of the Puritans. What's next crazies? Burning people at the stake. Witch trials?
Nice DNC talking points.

YAWN...............................................

Let us know if you ever have an original thought.

Forum List

Back