Liberals Who Are "Outraged" Over Roe v. Wade Reversal Couldn't Define "Woman" a Few Days Ago

How do you define someone who has biological features of one sex but mentally relates to the opposite sex?

How they "mentally relate" does not change their gender. There are all kinds of reasons that some people feel like they relate more to the opposite gender, but none of this changes their gender. There's a veritable mountain of science on the fact that males and females have different neural pathways, different bone structure, different bone density, different muscle mass, and (obviously) different reproductive organs.

Liberals don't like to talk about all the EX-transgenders walking around, just as they hate to discuss all the EX-gays/lesbians walking around.

Before perversion became mainstreamed by the left, girls who acted more like boys were called "tomboys," and boys who felt more comfortable around girls were called "sissies," etc., and both groups grew out of it as they got older.

MY BODY, MY CHOICE comes to mind.
Great.
Then you onboard with my personal decision to not vaccinate.
I also support your right to get an abortion if pregnant.
In fact, I insist on it for the betterment of humanity.

I'm sure most of us know some married men who seem a bit feminine in their personality, and some married women who seem somewhat masculine in their personality, but they are still heterosexual and would never dream of identifying as the opposite gender. All of us knew boys and girls in our youth who had personalities that seemed somewhat the opposite of their gender, but there was no one around to tell them that they might not really be boys or girls or that they should identify as the other gender. But nowadays there are some teachers and other adults who are telling such kids exactly those lies.

I'm sure most of us know some married men who seem a bit feminine in their personality, and some married women who seem somewhat masculine in their personality, but they are still heterosexual and would never dream of identifying as the opposite gender. All of us knew boys and girls in our youth who had personalities that seemed somewhat the opposite of their gender, but there was no one around to tell them that they might not really be boys or girls or that they should identify as the other gender. But nowadays there are some teachers and other adults who are telling such kids exactly those lies.
Today we accept peoples sexuality and do not try to force them into predefined genders

Conservatives are outraged

Yes the government did take a right away Friday. States rights are secondary to federal rights. We don't live under the Articles of Confederation junior. What you don't want means nothing to me especially since your the racist.
Your uneducated, racist , cowardly bullshit means nothing to me you little punk. The government took away nothing you welfare mooch. Sent the decision back to the states. Continue your ignorant ranting.

NOT unconstitutional ones. That unelected “Governor” just found that out the hard way.
It wasn’t unconstitutional until the TRUMPCourt got a hold of it

More to come as they declare same sex marriage, Obamacare, birth control, environmental protection to be unconstitutional

It wasn’t unconstitutional until the TRUMPCourt got a hold of it

More to come as they declare same sex marriage, Obamacare, birth control, environmental protection to be unconstitutional
it was always unconstitutional…it was just not challenged and brought to the court prior to this

thankfully the people of NY are.now a little more free from their oppressive dem regime

it was always unconstitutional…it was just not challenged and brought to the court prior to this

thankfully the people of NY are.now a little more free from their oppressive dem regime

50 years of courts knew better

It was only the TRUMPcourt that ruled it unconstitutional

More rights to come

Today we accept peoples sexuality and do not try to force them into predefined genders

Conservatives are outraged
It is about belief of the men pushing it. Joe does not believe it. In fact, Joe is infused with DNA genetic science with a dildo. He is a Joedo. He has constant jism spewing from his head which has no brain.

Forum List

Back