Liberals, why didnt you demand the Dems drop the RUSSIA bullshit and just move on?

I never saw it in 4 years. Now you want it in less than a week?

Not going to happen. The election is not over until there are 50 certified counts.
How Hoaxiful of you right winger. Your guy was actually impeached over his wilful misconduct. The right wing in the Senate simply refused to convict for purely partisan reasons not any form of respect for the law or being legal to the law.

Not going to happen. The election is not over until there are 50 certified counts.
How Hoaxiful of you right winger. Your guy was actually impeached over his wilful misconduct. The right wing in the Senate simply refused to convict for purely partisan reasons not any form of respect for the law or being legal to the law.
You sound like a broken record.
Every post is “hoax” and “right winger”.
Get some new catch phrases.

How many votes did Putin flip from Hillary to Trump?

All of them. I myself was a huge Hillary supporter until Vladimir himself came to visit, showed me the error of my ways.

All of them. I myself was a huge Hillary supporter until Vladimir himself came to visit, showed me the error of my ways.

Welcome to the light side of the force. We welcome those who see the light at any time.

What was you Ah ha moment for you to walkaway?

Welcome to the light side of the force. We welcome those who see the light at any time.

In all seriousness, I was never interested or informed about politics. I never paid attention to it growing up. My parents didn’t speak aboutnit.
When I went to college, my freshman year I had an “American government” class. It was 2000 during the Bush-gore election. My professor would go on rants about how Bush was a racist, evil, how the republicans hate poor people, etc. I thought it was a bit odd. Sure seemed like he was passing off his opinion as facts. Then during the first test, there were questions on it that were in appropriate. No shit, one of the questions was..
Who are you voting for?
A. Bush
B. Gote
(If you choose A, that’s the wrong answer)

That made me say “wtf?”. I started to read about the parties, their policies and positions. I quickly realized I was a conservative, and that Idisagreed with the liberal idoleology on just about everything.

Indoctrination at American universities is very real.

In all seriousness, I was never interested or informed about politics. I never paid attention to it growing up. My parents didn’t speak aboutnit.
When I went to college, my freshman year I had an “American government” class. It was 2000 during the Bush-gore election. My professor would go on rants about how Bush was a racist, evil, how the republicans hate poor people, etc. I thought it was a bit odd. Sure seemed like he was passing off his opinion as facts. Then during the first test, there were questions on it that were in appropriate. No shit, one of the questions was..
Who are you voting for?
A. Bush
B. Gote

That made me say “wtf?”. I started to read about the parties, their policies and positions. I quickly realized I was a conservative, and that Idisagreed with the liberal idoleology on just about everything.

Wow. That is insane and completely inappropriate.

My parents and I all graduated from UF, and they gave a significant amount of money to the school annually, but they stopped when they saw the school was offering a class called, “Social change through journalism”. It teaches journalism majors how to spin the news to help social justice warriors. You are right, the indoctrination is real.

The dinosaur media is the propoganda wing of the DNC. Read Rules for Radicals by Sal Alinsky. It is the Dem playbook. You will see everything they do comes from this book.

Who are you voting for?
A. Bush
B. Gote

Wow. That is insane and completely inappropriate.

My parents and I all graduated from UF, and they gave a significant amount of money to the school annually, but they stopped when they saw the school was offering a class called, “Social change through journalism”. It teaches journalism majors how to spin the news to help social justice warriors. You are right, the indoctrination is real.

The dinosaur media is the propoganda wing of the DNC. Read Rules for Radicals by Sal Alinsky. It is the Dem playbook. You will see everything they do comes from this book.

I too am a gator alumn.
It was always entertaining getting into it with the liberal protestors on the corner of 13th and university. As well as the “pro-Palestine” clowns over by the student union. I quickly discovered what scum the left truly is, and sadly how many people they have fooled into taking that path, many unknowingly.
Oh, I know all about alinsky and company.
Scum of the earth.
Go gators.

Dems kept Russia going for 4 years. Hillary did last week. Why didnt liberals insist Dems move on?
why didn't they? I'm laughing. still. they think they bamboozled someone, and they haven't. oh wait, themselves. hahahahahahahahahahaha

He was "impeached" because Nancy ran out of ice cream AND coordinated with Xi and the CCP's release of the Obama/Fauci funded Wuhan Flu

Do you think Trump would have lost the popular vote if Covid-19 had not come to the US?

Dems kept Russia going for 4 years. Hillary did last week. Why didnt liberals insist Dems move on?
The normal citizens did not like Russian influence in our elections, the NRA, or the Republican party as a whole. Did not like Trump siding with the Russians. Why didn't Trump just act outraged at the Russians and not do $hit instead of protecting and siding with the Russians on the world stage appearing with Putin, and with the Russians and Turkey allowing the Turks to attack our allies, and you got to admit, remaining silent on Russian bounties on the heads of our troops (OUR TROOPS) would be unconscionable for any American president except Donnie. Why should we forget it. You like Russia? Immigrate.

Impeached = accused..and then summarily dismissed in the trial. So, yes, trump was accused, but never convicted.

It wasn't the Ruskiez

bat-soup.png

Forum List

Back