Liberals: Would you volunteer for enforcing a mass gun confiscation?

"Liberals: Would you volunteer for enforcing a mass gun confiscation?"

Yes, but only for NRA extremists who refuse to accept reasonable gun control measures.

Tell me, what is responsible???

When the federal government can't be trusted...

Gubmint is EVIL!

Na, just incompetent... In a colossal, unrecoverable way.
We have the best government on the planet

If you disagree, I will challenge you to name a better one

Yes, but only for NRA extremists who refuse to accept reasonable gun control measures.

Gubmint is EVIL!

I will let you vouch for the federal government I care not too... If they in any way followed the constitution that would be a different story.

About what I expected out of you

Now, go play in traffic

NOPE, don't support mass gun confiscation....

It would not solve our immediate problems, only the criminals would be left with guns!!!!!!

Cops may want this....it would make it easier for them to identify criminals maybe?

And in the long run, the huge black market in guns that the criminals use to get guns, would dry up, or at least shrivel on the vine....

But the 10 years plus to get to that benefit would be horrendous and leave us good guys unable to protect ourselves....So, confiscation is out of the question.

There's got to be something else we can do, I just don't know what?

Make it no longer "cool". Remove the fetish-worship of firearms and death in general.

Easier said than done, and takes time and effort, but produces results. We did it with cigarettes, which are still fully legal but no longer socially "cool".

You don't stem a problem by playing whack-a-mole with its supply line. But take away the public desire for it, now you have results.

But nobody's doing that. We'd rather split into camps where one side plays whack-a-mole and the other side whines, "you can't play whack-a-mole". Both miss the point. Gun violence isn't a legislative issue. It's a cultural values issue.
I think this is what needs to be done, but...I don't think it's going to change, unless we get the NRA lobbyists out of our politicians pockets, and advertising to the public....they will continue to promote fear, and survivalists will buy in to it, they will continue to promote that it's 'COOL' to have as many shiny guns and gadgets as possible, and promote coveting thy neighbor's goods basically.... the 'cool' factor will be hard to suppress.

Funny. You hit all the "gun glorification " groups. Except rap music.
sorry, i live in a State that has 1% black population...never even crossed my mind....never hear rap music... but it sure was at the forefront of yours, eh?

Gubmint is EVIL!

Gubmint is EVIL!

I will let you vouch for the federal government I care not too... If they in any way followed the constitution that would be a different story.

Now, go play in traffic

Sorry, I know the truth hurts... The numbers speak for themselves and can not lie.

Gubmint is EVIL!

Gubmint is EVIL!

Now, go play in traffic

Sorry, I know the truth hurts... The numbers speak for themselves and can not lie.
Rustic, do you truly believe that if the Federal Government was coming to get you, that your supply of guns could stop their Drone strike on your house?

Gubmint is EVIL!

Gubmint is EVIL!

Now, go play in traffic

Numbers?

The numbers in your head?

Since that would never happen, what is the point of asking?

It's a philosophical point. And thats hardly and impossible premise. A national law banning guns. Many lefties would welcome it. So...would they be willing to go enforce it? And if so....would they want a gun for protection?

There will not be a national law banning guns because that would be unconstitutional

It would.

But many libs want one. Hence the questions.

Many? Name 10.

Gubmint is EVIL!

I agree mostly. Overall the best. Or least bad. But we can do many things better.

Why do you hate America?

In the binary world of the digital right wing, there are only two choices to everything.

The two choices for this subject are:

Arm everyone in the United States including babies and crazies.

or

Confiscate all weapons.

That's it.

That's all they have.

Well....you libs bitch "gun control" constantly.

Look around. Gun laws DO NOT keep guns out of the hands of criminals. Thus...what good is "gun control"??

You all want the bad guys to not have that gun. Gun laws DON'T stop that. Obviously.

So what's next? Make the gun not exist to ever be gotten. Right? See how retarded your cries for "gun control" are? It's ink on paper....nothing more....without confiscation.
it's saying arm all crazies and babies. See what I mean? Passing a federal law never enters it's tiny mind.

Now, go play in traffic

Rustic, do you truly believe that if the Federal Government was coming to get you, that your supply of guns could stop their Drone strike on your house?

No, I believe the federal government is so screwed up there is no chance for recovery. There is not enough money in the world to pay debts and LIABILITYS. (20 trillion debt, 120 trillion plus LIABILITYS)

So we do not need to go off half cocked and striking down the few freedoms we have left.

I refuse to Obama worship

Last edited:
No and no. What would be the point?

Well....liberals want gun control. Someone would have to take the guns. Pro-gun cops and military most of them wouldn't do it.

So....would liberals be willing to volunteer to do the dirty work? Go door to door enforcing a gun ban?

The 2nd part....would they want a gun to protect them while they did it? If yes...or no...why?
Confiscation is unworkable. Gun control begins with gun manufacturers. Ban the semi-automatic firing system and handguns with barrels shorter than five inches. Ban the import and sale of the same. Dry the flood at the source.

Now, go play in traffic

Numbers?

The shape the country is in... If anyone thinks they are good in any way, they are extremely delusional.

The fact is the state of the country reflect leadership...

Now, go play in traffic

No, I believe the federal government is so screwed up there is no chance for recovery. There is not enough money in the world to pay debts and LIABILITYS. (20 trillion debt, 120 trillion plus LIABILITYS)

So we do not need to go off half cocked and striking down the few freedoms we have left.

Trolls gotta troll

Now, go play in traffic

Numbers?

The shape the country is in... If anyone thinks they are good in any way, they are extremely delusional.

We have the strongest economy on the planet

No and no. What would be the point?

Well....liberals want gun control. Someone would have to take the guns. Pro-gun cops and military most of them wouldn't do it.

So....would liberals be willing to volunteer to do the dirty work? Go door to door enforcing a gun ban?

The 2nd part....would they want a gun to protect them while they did it? If yes...or no...why?
Confiscation is unworkable. Gun control begins with gun manufacturers. Ban the semi-automatic firing system and handguns with barrels shorter than five inches. Ban the import and sale of the same. Dry the flood at the source.

BAN The semi automatic firing system? Thats been in existence since the early 1800s. An old west six shooter revolver is semi automatic. Semi auto simply means 1 trigger pull = 1 bullet.

So you wanna ban all guns that are capable of firing more than 1 bullet?

Second...banning those things won't mean shit with an open border.

Now, go play in traffic

Trolls gotta troll

Prove me wrong, what is the state of country? Show us your wisdom.

Prove where gun control solves our problems and going into debts helps????

Put your money where your mouth is... Instead of name calling.
Show me the good lead ship in this country???

Now, go play in traffic

Numbers?

We have the strongest economy on the planet

They all suck(economy's) we suck the least... If that makes you feel better??? The masses here most defiantly reflect leadership.

Hope and change

Forum List

Back