Liberals: Would you volunteer for enforcing a mass gun confiscation?

Of course not. Most gun owners are very responsible

What I do support:

Gun Registration
"Fingerprinting" each gun
100% licenses or background check on every sale
So we completely ignore the "shall not be infringed" portion of the 2A?

Doesn't prevent law abiding citizens from owning guns or joining well regulated militias

About what I expected out of you

Now, go play in traffic

Sorry, I know the truth hurts... The numbers speak for themselves and can not lie.

Numbers?

The numbers in your head?

The shape the country is in... If anyone thinks they are good in any way, they are extremely delusional.

The fact is the state of the country reflect leadership...

We have the strongest economy on the planet

They all suck(economy's) we suck the least... If that makes you feel better??? The masses here most defiantly reflect leadership.

Hope and change
Troll and troll

Sorry, I know the truth hurts... The numbers speak for themselves and can not lie.

Numbers?

The shape the country is in... If anyone thinks they are good in any way, they are extremely delusional.

They all suck(economy's) we suck the least... If that makes you feel better??? The masses here most defiantly reflect leadership.

Hope and change
Troll and troll

More name calling is that all you have?? Prove your point how the country is doing wonderfully and how gun control solves all that ails us...

Waiting for the hope and change in your wisdom... Of course without the name calling.

Your turn

Last edited:
There will not be a national law banning guns because that would be unconstitutional

Precisely. The constitutional is very hard to change. The support for repealing the 2A isn't there right now.

What might be more believable is if in the distant future, there is enough support for legislation which reclassifies semiautomatic firearms as class III firearms. The cost and paperwork in owning such a firearm would become onerous and the severe penalties for not conforming to the law would not be worth the risk for many. This would be Diane Feinstein's 1995: "Mr. and Mrs. America, Turn Them All In" scenario.

So now you have a population violating a very serious law who, by the standard of the law, has to be disarmed.

Who does it and how?

Trying to help you out here Bucs:beer:
A revolver is a "semiautomatic" with a 6-round capacity.
What other weapons would you have us "re-classify"?

I know.
Let's just all go back to single-shot muzzle loaders.

What I do support:

Gun Registration

Doesn't prevent law abiding citizens from owning guns or joining well regulated militias

You need to take course on reading comprehension and then re-read the second admendment... In the context of when it was written.

That being fighting an overbearing government(England) trying to take their freedoms away.

What I do support:

Gun Registration

Just requires them to jump through even more unnecessary hoops.

We suggest charging a dollar for in ID to vote and ya'll shit gold bricks with a pink stripe, calling it an unfair poll tax.
But you have no problem making gun owners pay for background checks, registration, and licensing

Numbers?

Hope and change
Troll and troll

More name calling is that all you have?? Prove your point how the country is doing wonderfully and how gun control solves all that ails us...

Waiting for the hope and change in your wisdom... Of course without the name calling.

Your turn
We have the strongest economy on the planet, strongest military, strongest currency and the best government in history

Hope and change
Troll and troll

Your turn
We have the strongest economy on the planet, strongest military, strongest currency and the best government in history

Best science institutions
Use to have best infrastructure
Best space program

Yet, the republican party wants to abolish it all and support the very people that send our jobs oversea's. That's right they want the people that would send jobs and industry to china to have it all.

Fuck them.

There will not be a national law banning guns because that would be unconstitutional

Precisely. The constitutional is very hard to change. The support for repealing the 2A isn't there right now.

What might be more believable is if in the distant future, there is enough support for legislation which reclassifies semiautomatic firearms as class III firearms. The cost and paperwork in owning such a firearm would become onerous and the severe penalties for not conforming to the law would not be worth the risk for many. This would be Diane Feinstein's 1995: "Mr. and Mrs. America, Turn Them All In" scenario.

So now you have a population violating a very serious law who, by the standard of the law, has to be disarmed.

Who does it and how?

I know.

Who does it and how?

I know.

I think he was just making a point about what libs may want to try in the future, not advocating it himself.

And he's right. I could see libs trying to reclassify all semi autos as Class III....essentially creating a national gun registration.

Hope and change
Troll and troll

Your turn

On the decline...
By the way our so called wealth is paper money and IOU's on paper... You continue with your dilution.
Our kids and grandkids are going to pay the ultimate price.

Our military has the lowest morale in its history by far...
We don't build anything anymore... Because of taxes.

Continue on with your fairytale

What I do support:

Gun Registration

We suggest charging a dollar for in ID to vote and ya'll shit gold bricks with a pink stripe, calling it an unfair poll tax.
But you have no problem making gun owners pay for background checks, registration, and licensing

Making sure guns are not sold to criminals and crazies is not an unnecessary hoop

You would think gun owners would be happy to comply

Hope and change
Troll and troll

Your turn

Best science institutions
Use to have best infrastructure
Best space program

Yet, the republican party wants to abolish it all and support the very people that send our jobs oversea's. That's right they want the people that would send jobs and industry to china to have it all.

Fuck them.

Taxes sent everything overseas... Taxation without representation we left that over 200 years ago just let it happen again.

You can read about history on Google... It's free

Hope and change
Troll and troll

Your turn

On the decline...
By the way our so called wealth is paper money and IOU's on paper... You continue with your dilution.

The U.S. Economy is outperforming every economy on earth. Our currency is the gold standard

Tell me a single county you would rather live in

What I do support:

Gun Registration

Making sure guns are not sold to criminals and crazies is not an unnecessary hoop

Enforce the laws we already have... That is not happening most violent crimes are done by repeat criminals.

Hope and change
Troll and troll

Your turn

On the decline...

The U.S. Economy is outperforming every economy on earth. Our currency is the gold standard

That is whole point I live here... Guns out number people 20, 40, 50 or more to one where I live.No gun violence in decades always been that way.
Only in urban areas of gun control talk and actions all the time is there repeated violence.

By the way Nixon got rid of the "gold standard" long ago... All we have paper, that being worthless.

What I do support:

Gun Registration

Enforce the laws we already have... That is not happening most violent crimes are done by repeat criminals.

Don't sell guns to criminals

Troll and troll

Your turn

On the decline...

That is whole point I live here... Guns out number people 20, 40, 50 or more to one where I live.No gun violence in decades always been that way.
Only in urban areas of gun control talk and actions all the time is there repeated violence.

By the way Nixon got rid of the "gold standard" long ago... All we have paper, that being worthless.

I will gladly take all the paper money you have

What I do support:

Gun Registration

And I could advocate that idiots shouldn't be allowed to vote unless they pass a test.
Both are undue burdens to consitutionaly protected rights

Forum List

Back