🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
never look or care about results.. 7:00 mark...brotha speaks the truth!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP_tUSyryds]White Democrat VS Black Republican! - YouTube[/ame]

The guy makes perfectly fair points, good intentions don't always produce good results. "How many predominantly white projects do you see?", holy crap.

If the GOP wants to turn it around, it needs to stop worrying about the PC Police and get one helluva lot more aggressive with this message.

The guy makes perfectly fair points, good intentions don't always produce good results. "How many predominantly white projects do you see?", holy crap.

If the GOP wants to turn it around, it needs to stop worrying about the PC Police and get one helluva lot more aggressive with this message.

Therein lies the quandary. Aggressive conservative messages are met with yet more aggressive PC.

Therein lies the quandary. Aggressive conservative messages are met with yet more aggressive PC.

Can't argue there, the PC Police have been absolutely masterful and effective.

That's why the message would have to be strong, united, universal, consistent. As with anything else, sometimes it just takes a little momentum to get things going.

Seriously, what does the GOP have to lose at this point?

That's why the message would have to be strong, united, universal, consistent. As with anything else, sometimes it just takes a little momentum to get things going.

We reached the tipping point when Obama was first elected. I'm afraid there's no going back. Political Correctness has become Social Correctness.

The gentleman who calls at the 7:00 mark is spouting the points I have been making for years. You can't succeed while your hand is out. The Dems have kept the hands of minorities extended. It's a way to keep them in their place, which is the worst type of racism.

We reached the tipping point when Obama was first elected. I'm afraid there's no going back. Political Correctness has become Social Correctness.

Can't really argue there either, PC has become ingrained in our culture to a large extent. But it took a while to get there, and it will take a while to reverse it. The PC Police were patient and consistent, and that's what it would take (theoretically) to change things. The thing is, if the GOP suddenly reversed course and ran right into it, that might provide some shock to the system and momentum.

I dunno, I don't think the GOP can do any worse on this issue than it is now.

Last edited:

political correctness got people killed and maimed in Boston. Unless this country wakes up, there will be more and more of this.

I agree....thats why we dont like people who cave......tell these idiots to fuck off!!!!!!!!

The gentleman who calls at the 7:00 mark is spouting the points I have been making for years. You can't succeed while your hand is out. The Dems have kept the hands of minorities extended. It's a way to keep them in their place, which is the worst type of racism.

yep, it's very similar to what democrats used to do....uand would have got away with it, if it wasnt for those republicans!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back