Libertarian Nationalism

Jun 21, 2013
North Carolina
Libertarian Today: Libertarian nationalism: an alternative to ethno-racial nationalism, leftist-syndicalism, greedy, effete and ineffective traditional libertarianism
Libertarian nationalism: an upgrade | Amos & Gromar

Sounds exactly what I want...not much to go on so obviously not a large ideology at least from those willing to admit it.Anyone ever read the book patriot act? Its written by D.A. Hanks

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Patriot-Act-Novel-Resistance-Hanks/dp/B004RBPSCS/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1374350553&sr=1-1&keywords=D.A.+Hanks+patriot+act]Amazon.com: Patriot Act (A Novel of Resistance): D. A. Hanks: Books[/ame]

The end of the book is exactly the kind of society we need/I want. I wish I could find a copy of the end of it...I own the book but don't feel like copying it all here.

• Banned
Yes.

A Declaration of Principles [2013]

"For the Rights of Nations"

Libertarian Nationalism may be described as a philosophy that advocates "A nation for a every people," and "All people for their nation."
We are anti-defectionist statists and support government in principle with the proviso its first loyalty is to its native people.The impetus for this movement is to encourage in the U.S. and other nations to focus on a political program that strictly adheres and attends to their respective National Interest (this with respect to the libertarian origins of the basis for this National Interest to be expressed.) Clarity comes in understanding that the libertarian Nationalist is both libertarian and nationalist; we believe in the sovereignty of individuals from which the sovereignty of nations stems, and by which the individual character of nations is formed.A proper celebration of Individualism according to the libertarian ideal recognizes biological persons only;a libertarian Nationalist recognizes it according to biological persons, and their respective corporate states,in that order, with preference to dealing with the state as a body coherently expressing the will of the people.
"Nations are Individuals"
We look to the state to coherently organize the will of the people, and believe distinct peoples ought to be represented by distinct states.
"Equality in hierarchy"
Libertarian Nationalists are opposed to the chaotic, interference-principle oriented philosophies of Multiculturalism and Internationalism. These may be described variously as national suicide or Balkanization, and these are undesirable as they oppress the will of all but a few who would pretend to manage a disaster too ill-understood to be an intentional scheme. Balkanization is a policy failure from which the world must be rescued, and our nations secured from the ambiguities, lack of representation and waste attendant to world-government schemes in all their incarnations.
"For a society that is orderly for all, and ordered"
This group is not about Executive worship. We've seen quite enough of that, thank you. Nor at all do we invite or welcome "Masses Rhetoric," the emphasis on elevating a formless mob, majority or otherwise to a pinnacle of (alleged) political power. This group is about something transcendent that tears down this artificial distinction and encompasses Individualism as a national policy as well as a social model. The system-cum-phenomenon described may be characterized as a policy of Social Individualism merged with Nationalism, as they both go together and cannot be effectively separated. Only as a combined model are the policies of Social Individualism and Nationalism effective; hence: [L]ibertarian Nationalism.
"Conscious coordination not sovereign manipulation"
We desire to confer and communicate with one and other in a non-violent, equitable manner transcending (but not disregarding) national borders and sovereign authority. The purpose of this is to council one and other on our needs and desires as nationals in our respective homelands. The aim being to prevent conflicts of interest other than those which might be inherent (and ought to be respected as-such) and minimize dissension and distrust between peoples, allowing us to approach our respective governments and states with a better-informed, more coherent agenda in mind for coordinating with and cooperating with other nations. Merely seeking the abstraction of an "informed citizenry" per se having been demonstrated to be historically inadequate; forming personal relationships on a domestic level between countries is to be seen as a progressive step in the right direction. While this is not strictly a cosmopolitan agenda as the goal is not ultimately to intermingle interests between nations this does not preclude the possibility of a citizen-driven movement aimed at cooperatio

It requires a rejection of property rights, and thus is not libertarianism at all.

I didn't see that in the stuff I posted...show me where it says that.

"Libertarian nationalists say the same thing, but add: if preserving our way of life means running self-serving, criminally-conspiring, ethno-syndicates or political syndicalists (tyrranical leftists) out on a rail to prevent them from creating a dynamic hostile to Constitutionalism, freedom and liberty, so be it. No need to end freedom because of a few bad apples; just get rid of the bad apples."

Now I don't know if "just get rid of the bad apples" refers to simply running them out of town or killing them, but either way it is a rejection of private property and the non-aggression axiom at the cornerstone of libertarianism.

• Banned
I agree with this stance on most of the things but I am against the anti homosexual stance etc...There is no 1 political ideology that fits me....unfortunately.

I really don't know what to call myself...I am all for 90% of libertarian ideas...I am for a TINY government that takes care of the courts,military,welfare..yes I think welfare should be there to help the truly needy but I am also against stores like wal mart exploiting workers...Maybe it means I am libertarian leftist maybe just libertarian but hate large corporations exploiting people...I am not truly sure...I am for the negative income tax as well..Maybe eventually even phasing out all welfare...and allowing private charity take over...I have experience with both and personally I like Private Charity better...I prefer a ethnic tribalism over a multi cult society as well...I could take things from leftist libertarianism,libertarian nationalism and national anarchism and make my own belief system.

I really don't know what to call myself...I am all for 90% of libertarian ideas...I am for a TINY government that takes care of the courts,military,welfare..yes I think welfare should be there to help the truly needy but I am also against stores like wal mart exploiting workers...Maybe it means I am libertarian leftist maybe just libertarian but hate large corporations exploiting people...I am not truly sure...I am for the negative income tax as well..Maybe eventually even phasing out all welfare...and allowing private charity take over...I have experience with both and personally I like Private Charity better...I prefer a ethnic tribalism over a multi cult society as well...I could take things from leftist libertarianism,libertarian nationalism and national anarchism and make my own belief system.

There's nothing inherently wrong in what you're saying about "corporations abusing people."

There comes a point where a Corporation becomes so autonomous and independent from the recognized Government (of the People), that it becomes a Government itself, who citizens are all of its Members. Once it becomes a Government, it can also become a Tyranny. This is where PRIVATE LABOR UNIONS can be helpful.

However, they shouldn't be continuously pushing for more benefits than they need, or that which would bankrupt their corporation, because then they all lose. Many corporations have indeed fallen to Tyranny of the Majority (their Labor Unions), just like many workers to corporations suffer under Tyranny of the Few, working in sweat shop conditions and a very unforgiving atmosphere.

Once you recognize that "Government" can either an official or unofficial entity, you're Path to Libertarianism is complete.

Even a Church can become a Government among its Members, and the official Government would not be able to intervene. For instance, the Muslims in the United States could start demanding that every Muslim woman covers herself, or they'll by chastised. Suddenly most Muslim women start covering themselves; however, they have done so through their own Consent. Is this not a form of Government?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back