Libertarianism VS Statism

Doubt it. This explains the differences.I was asked why I called someone a statist and saw this...so I posted it.

I asked you what your particular definition of a 'statist' was. I know mark levin always throws that word around against people, yet he has probably voted and shilled for many republican 'statists'. I guess in your anarcho-capitalist(sp) world; even a Libertarian would be a 'statist' in your book?

Doubt it. This explains the differences.I was asked why I called someone a statist and saw this...so I posted it.

I asked you what your particular definition of a 'statist' was. I know mark levin always throws that word around against people, yet he has probably voted and shilled for many republican 'statists'. I guess in your anarcho-capitalist(sp) world; even a Libertarian would be a 'statist' in your book?

Throws it around? I'll agree, there are many pundits who throw things around, but Levin has pretty well thought out opinions and chooses his words with intent and purpose and knows their meaning. FYI, Levin isn't my cup of tea, but I will say he usually knows what he is talking about.

Its obvious...not all but when they want to shut someone up and end the argument that's exactly what they do.

Wow... seriously, slow down and think a little bit. If you're trying to make the case that you're NOT an anti-semite, accusing 'jews' of this or that doesn't really help.

No, what doesn't help is him claiming the Jews run all the institutions all over the world. Or that the Jews control all central banking. These are pretty typical ignorant claims of gutter-class anti-semites.

The Rothschilds control banking....the rothschilds are jews...pretty clear cut..

Throws it around? I'll agree, there are many pundits who throw things around, but Levin has pretty well thought out opinions and chooses his words with intent and purpose and knows their meaning. FYI, Levin isn't my cup of tea, but I will say he usually knows what he is talking about.

Thanks for your answer; yes they appear well thought out just like many shell and shill games are, but once on separates the rhetoric from the actions(support) of a person like levin, it all comes to light. Here's an example of his 'thinking':

"On the PATRIOT Act:
The Statist has also opposed the interception of enemy communications, such as email and cell-phone contacts, without approval from a court. But his position is contrary to all legal precedent, historical practice and highly impractical, given the speed by which such communications occur. Yet again he claims the practice threatens Americans’ civil liberties. Where is the actual evidence of widespread civil liberties abuses against American citizens? It is nonexistent.

That it is “statists” who question the constitutionality of the PATRIOT Act or the morality of torture makes zero sense. If he were honest, Levin would concede that increasing government power, whether by allowing it to spy on citizens or the executive branch redefining interrogation methods to circumvent the law, are inherently “statist” measures that he just happens to believe are necessary."

Please share this article by using the link below. When you cut and paste an article, Taki's Magazine misses out on traffic, and our writers don't get paid for their work. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. The Tyranny of Mark Levin?s ?Liberty? - Taki's Magazine

For all the hard headed folks out there who can't comprehend.

When you swiss-cheesed heads can come up with an acceptable definition of libertarianism and exactly how it will work in our Constitutional republic, let us know.

Libertarianism vs. Statism

For all the hard headed folks out there who can't comprehend.

Statitism for me.

A gargantuan government can provide me food stamps, welfare, Obama HellCare.

I also find it exciting to invade a new country every month and kill the natives.

I really really enjoy the stazi . I like to report on my neighbors everytime I get a chance.

As always, Heil Hitler.

:eek:

Thanks for your answer; yes they appear well thought out just like many shell and shill games are, but once on separates the rhetoric from the actions(support) of a person like levin, it all comes to light. Here's an example of his 'thinking':

"On the PATRIOT Act:
The Statist has also opposed the interception of enemy communications, such as email and cell-phone contacts, without approval from a court. But his position is contrary to all legal precedent, historical practice and highly impractical, given the speed by which such communications occur. Yet again he claims the practice threatens Americans’ civil liberties. Where is the actual evidence of widespread civil liberties abuses against American citizens? It is nonexistent.

That it is “statists” who question the constitutionality of the PATRIOT Act or the morality of torture makes zero sense. If he were honest, Levin would concede that increasing government power, whether by allowing it to spy on citizens or the executive branch redefining interrogation methods to circumvent the law, are inherently “statist” measures that he just happens to believe are necessary."

Please share this article by using the link below. When you cut and paste an article, Taki's Magazine misses out on traffic, and our writers don't get paid for their work. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. The Tyranny of Mark Levin?s ?Liberty? - Taki's Magazine

More from levin the "anti-statist", just listen to everything he supports and what it takes to run them...............BIG GOVERNMENT!!! :lol:

Mark Levin slams Ron Paul caller » The Right Scoop -

Forum List

Back