John Stewart nails it. Court vs No court

That’s ego not allowing you to see fault in your own character and actions

Strangely, all the "fault" is not agreeing with your politics.

But I love that the "sex drugs and rock and roll" club has become the most uptight pursed lipped prudes since the Victorian Era

Strangely, all the "fault" is not agreeing with your politics.
I don’t expect people agree with my politics. I enjoy differing opinions. But when people push conspiracies that they don’t even try to explain or back up… and when people out right lie and spread falsehoods… that’s not politics. That’s just being dishonest.

You claiming the entire Justice system is blown because you don’t like a verdict against Donald Trump that a NY court brought is pretty damn ridiculous

I don’t expect people agree with my politics. I enjoy differing opinions. But when people push conspiracies that they don’t even try to explain or back up… and when people out right lie and spread falsehoods… that’s not politics. That’s just being dishonest.

You claiming the entire Justice system is blown because you don’t like a verdict against Donald Trump that a NY court brought is pretty damn ridiculous

I refuse to take part in a "justice system" that would jail a major presidential candidate over trumped-up misdemeanors that expired. Don't like it? I don't care.

Perhaps you should take some courses on Hood ways of living and views on living with the white man before you get to middle class adjoining African American neighborhoods that are marginally better. You are phukn with a major Presidential candidate that you do not like. Your own party has people that will see their own heritage foreign nation e destroyed for their power and money.

The making up is pretending Trump is the first and only one to do anything like this, as well as thinking it actually matters.
Do not think there is ANY good reason to be deliberately Dishonest.
ALL elected to represent Our government NEED to be held to a higher standard.
PROBLEM IS PARTY OVER COUNTRY IS NOT GOOD.
And a personality over country is worse.

Do not think there is ANY good reason to be deliberately Dishonest.
ALL elected to represent Our government NEED to be held to a higher standard.
PROBLEM IS PARTY OVER COUNTRY IS NOT GOOD.
And a personality over country is worse.
Indeed. Make America Great Again. So simple a moron could understand.

THAT is our goal. Trump is merely the only candidate who has embraced that philosophy.

I refuse to take part in a "justice system" that would jail a major presidential candidate over trumped-up misdemeanors that expired. Don't like it? I don't care.
I hope he doesn’t get jailed either. If he was respectful to the court, remorseful, and accountable then I don’t think there would be a chance of jail. But after the amount of contempt charges and personal attacks he is tossing out in the public he has a real chance of jail time. But that’s on him, those are his actions, not the court

Perhaps you should take some courses on Hood ways of living and views on living with the white man before you get to middle class adjoining African American neighborhoods that are marginally better. You are phukn with a major Presidential candidate that you do not like. Your own party has people that will see their own heritage foreign nation e destroyed for their power and money.
What in the world are you talking about?!

Saying that the justice system is Weaponized is Trump‘s last defense after being found guilty. Same as saying the election was rigged after losing. It’s what he does every single time. Something bad happens to him. Blames others or blames the system for being corrupt. It’s very predictable, very transparent, And you should be embarrassed for being a pawn in that game and falling for it
Shame on you for not having the brain function to see the truth sheep.

The first thing Stewart says is the courts are the "last remaining guardrail".

Americans didn't believe that before "convicted felon"; they SURE don't now.

Imagine trying to select jurors now. Ha! Downward spiral

The courts have a higher rating than Congress, and Congress members will be reelected at a 90% or greater rate....

1718303721702.png

Forum List

Back