John Stewart nails it. Court vs No court

Not my nipple, and I didn't mindlessly let it flop around on a model's runway. You should be speaking to the slut that set that titty free in public.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR POSTING IT

SHAME

SHAME
SHAME

1718170219827.png

Fact is Trump said it was fraud and then his lawyers said it wasn’t fraud in court. Rudy said fraud in camera and then said it wasn’t fraud in court. Those are the facts and they are completely mock worthy

Kind of like Rachel Maddow?

Nah, just pointing out your obvious hypocrisy.
Saying anything about Rachel Maddow is simply a distraction. Has nothing to do with me. I don’t watch her show. You can’t admit that Trumps fraud claims are nothing but hot air. Why? Are you that devoted to the guy where you can’t be objective?

Saying anything about Rachel Maddow is simply a distraction. Has nothing to do with me. I don’t watch her show. You can’t admit that Trumps fraud claims are nothing but hot air. Why? Are you that devoted to the guy where you can’t be objective?

LOL like you can be objective.

The only thing worse than a partisan hack is a self proclaimed non partisan yet still partisan hack.

Just like you, you mean.

I don't pretend to be moderate at all, but I can understand the opposing viewpoint far more than any of you idiots can. I've read parts of Das Kapital, or the Communist Manifesto, and I read opposition opinions on a regular basis on many of the topics discussed.

If you read my posts my indignation is reserved mostly for those who want to silence the opinions of others, i.e. every single SJW fucktard on this board and in the real world.

Forum List

Back