John Stewart nails it. Court vs No court

I couldn’t care less what Stewart’s political positions are… because it is irrelevant. This thread and his monologue are pointing out facts. Not expressing opinions. It is literally just showing conflicting statements via video from Trump and his team playing the media and their followers, while speaking a completely different story in court.

You don’t want to talk about that so you try and focus on Stewart’s political positions. But I’ll say again… they don’t matter.

No, it's opinion parading as fact.

Fact is Trump was convicted by a Jury. Opinion is about the conviction being righteous or bullshit.

Except for he isn’t using his words… he is literally showing videos of Trump using his own words and Rudy using his own words and their lawyers using their own words to say some thing totally different in court. You just can’t accept that they are playing you with the fraud claims because you want to believe it so bad.
He should not. Professional propagandist using comedy for the messaging.

Live by a simple rule. If someone screws you over or their views hurts you if they are insane, what them and their families suffer or worse and let them lie in their feces writhing begging for help after they emasculated and shamed you. With no satisfaction, you do not help what is the enemy to you. And until there is justice to those who have affected your life negatively if you did not cost resources to anyone, then you owe nothing to the system.
What a petty little rule for a childish idiot.

He should not. Professional propagandist using comedy for the messaging.
He can do whatever he wants. Fact is he used trumps own words via video against him. You can’t dispute it so you attack the messenger. That’s weak

No, it's opinion parading as fact.

Fact is Trump was convicted by a Jury. Opinion is about the conviction being righteous or bullshit.
Fact is Trump said it was fraud and then his lawyers said it wasn’t fraud in court. Rudy said fraud in camera and then said it wasn’t fraud in court. Those are the facts and they are completely mock worthy

What a petty little rule for a childish idiot.
This is the agenda that Progs follow. Except they blame all of a group. Revenge is the in thing now. There are many ways to achieve it. From my perspective Progs are revenge. Reasoning is for all the wrongs in the past whether real or not. The Prog elites and politicians have become powerful on this.

This is the agenda that Progs follow. Except they blame all of a group. Revenge is the in thing now. There are many ways to achieve it. From my perspective Progs are revenge. Reasoning is for all the wrongs in the past whether real or not. The Prog elites and politicians have become powerful on this.
That's trump's agenda. He's made that clear many times.

Are you calling Trump a Prog?

Forum List

Back