John Stewart nails it. Court vs No court

LOL like you can be objective.

The only thing worse than a partisan hack is a self proclaimed non partisan yet still partisan hack.
Again you are diverting from the subject which has nothing to do with Rachel Maddow or myself, and everything to do with the inability of Trump drones to recognize the truth... Even when it comes from the mouth of Trump and his people. Its pathetic

Again you are diverting from the subject which has nothing to do with Rachel Maddow or myself, and everything to do with the inability of Trump drones to recognize the truth... Even when it comes from the mouth of Trump and his people. Its pathetic

The "truth" like women being able to have penises?

What is Stewart making up when he shows videos of Trump and co saying one thing to the media and something else completely contradictory in court?

The making up is pretending Trump is the first and only one to do anything like this, as well as thinking it actually matters.

Perhaps only to delusional Trump supporters. But like Stewart is showing. The shit Trump says outside of court is smoke and mirrors. When it comes time to prove it. He has nothing
You have got to be a put on if you do not see how Biden and Garland have weaponized the justice system you are beyond help. The only thing that is left as a check and balance is the SCOTUS

You have got to be a put on if you do not see how Biden and Garland have weaponized the justice system you are beyond help. The only thing that is left as a check and balance is the SCOTUS
Saying that the justice system is Weaponized is Trump‘s last defense after being found guilty. Same as saying the election was rigged after losing. It’s what he does every single time. Something bad happens to him. Blames others or blames the system for being corrupt. It’s very predictable, very transparent, And you should be embarrassed for being a pawn in that game and falling for it

Saying that the justice system is Weaponized is Trump‘s last defense after being found guilty. Same as saying the election was rigged after losing. It’s what he does every single time. Something bad happens to him. Blames others or blames the system for being corrupt. It’s very predictable, very transparent, And you should be embarrassed for being a pawn in that game and falling for it

The ubiquitous "YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED"

I'm not at all ashamed, in fact, I love my track record.

Forum List

Back