John Stewart nails it. Court vs No court

You mean by trying to keep them legit? Or what?
No. By making absurd claims without supporting evidence. You cult members have convinced yourselves that all our government institutions have been overtaken by some international spy agency who is out to destroy America like in a James Bond movie. You should be ashamed of yourself.

No. By making absurd claims without supporting evidence. You cult members have convinced yourselves that all our government institutions have been overtaken by some international spy agency who is out to destroy America like in a James Bond movie. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Why do liberals always "shame"? Only liberals say this, like schoolmarms. I'm an ACTUAL schoolmarm and say this to no one--not to kids, not to my own kids, not to my husband, loved ones, not online.

Only liberals SHAME people all the time. Utter puritans of the worst kind.

Why do liberals always "shame"? Only liberals say this, like schoolmarms. I'm an ACTUAL schoolmarm and say this to no one--not to kids, not to my own kids, not to my husband, loved ones, not online.

Only liberals SHAME people all the time. Utter puritans of the worst kind.
If you don't like being shamed, you should quit doing shameful stuff.

Perhaps only to delusional Trump supporters. But like Stewart is showing. The shit Trump says outside of court is smoke and mirrors. When it comes time to prove it. He has nothing

because when I think reliable legal acumen, I think partisan hack SJW comedians.

/sarcasm.

The polls show otherwise, and once he does, I expect you and the demafasict to start firebombing court houses again
The polls show that you are wrong. When Trump is decisively defeated. I do hope you will stay home, keep your head low, for we will not give you a three hour seventeen-minute head start. Your neighbors will nip you all in the bud and go back to their gardening.

The first thing he says is "courts are the last remaining guardrail"

Well you all messed that up good, didn't you?

No, that hasn't been messed up at all. Except for the Supreme Court, and that's been taken over by the dark money behind the Federalist Society.

The Courts have all held Trump accountable which is what Mitch McConnell said should be done when he refused to vote for Trump's second impeachment. "He hasn't gotten away with anything, YET.".

The Courts have ALWAYS held Trump accountable, because Trump has been conducting "lawfare" as his primary business strategy since the 1980's. That's why he appointed as many judges as possible. So they'd OWE him when he goes to court.

It's mostly not working at all.

because when I think reliable legal acumen, I think partisan hack SJW comedians.

/sarcasm.

When I think legal acumen, I don't think of failed businessman turned reality TV show host, and all around ignorant asshole who thinks he knows everything about anything, but in fact has lost every one of his legal cases, and usually "settles" them to avoid findings of guilt. That's after filing useless Motion after useless Motion, and Appeal each every Order until he runs out of Appeals.

And now he's claiming their conducting "lawfare" against him. Why don't you just call their bluff and prove they have no case. Go to Court Donald. What are you waiting for???? Clear your name!!!

When I think legal acumen, I don't think of failed businessman turned reality TV show host, and all around ignorant asshole who thinks he knows everything about anything, but in fact has lost every one of his legal cases, and usually "settles" them to avoid findings of guilt. That's after filing useless Motion after useless Motion, and Appeal each every Order until he runs out of Appeals.

And now he's claiming their conducting "lawfare" against him. Why don't you just call their bluff and prove they have no case. Go to Court Donald. What are you waiting for???? Clear your name!!!

Fuh Fuh Fuh, TDS, Fuh Fuh Fuh.

That's all I see in your "response"

Yeah, it's all pretty clear. It's right there in front of them. And they'll defend it all day, usually by changing the subject and attacking.

Another demonstration of the blind intensity of this thing.
so you don't defend free speech? go figure, look at you!!!!

The first thing Stewart says is the courts are the "last remaining guardrail".

Americans didn't believe that before "convicted felon"; they SURE don't now.

Imagine trying to select jurors now. Ha! Downward spiral

For years the argument was to allow the system to violate your rights and defend yourself in court.

I suppose it's a good thing Trump no longer have his supporters believing that.

Sadly for many, it only applies to Trump.

Forum List

Back