Libertarianism VS Statism

I am an Anarcho Capitalist. I know the difference between that and libertarianism...I want no government libertarians want tiny government.

Heard it a while back why what's your point you think you are making here?

Such as? Come on don't leave us hanging.

If you actually got your Anarcho Capitalist non-government, someone would kill you within a week.

LOL...ok...Not like life is enjoyable anyways...so...whatever.I carry a large life insurance policy for good reason.

Clearly, you have not thought this thru. In an anarchist world, a life insurance policy will be about as good as the paper money they would pay your beneficiary.

Why is it libertarian/anarchists also tend to be anti semites?

I guess for the same reason that Republicans hate dark colored people, women and gays. :rolleyes:

Libertarians don't "tend to be" anti-semites, or racists. But I think it's fair to observe that some anti-semites and racists find the libertarian agenda preferable. And it's not hard to imagine why. Anti-semites, racists, or anyone with unpopular opinions, will naturally support an agenda that is less likely to legally prosecute them for those views. It's also worth noting that, when their views are more popular, these very same idiots are happy to join the statists and force their views on others.

I guess for the same reason that Republicans hate dark colored people, women and gays. :rolleyes:

Libertarians don't "tend to be" anti-semites, or racists. But I think it's fair to observe that some anti-semites and racists find the libertarian agenda preferable. And it's not hard to imagine why. Anti-semites, racists, or anyone with unpopular opinions, will naturally support an agenda that is less likely to legally prosecute them for those views. It's also worth noting that, when their views are more popular, these very same idiots are happy to join the statists and force their views on others.

I concur.. great response.. it makes perfect sense.

We would have a horrible economy under an anarchy system. How on earth would any people be able reliably enter into contracts if there is no way to enforce the contracts?
This was answered wasn't it? I mean really all anyone has to do is read the wiki page on Anarcho Capitalism.Anarcho-capitalist FAQ
Kind of surprised no one has decided to take this thread on...got one idiot who thinks he knows what's wrong with the argument but his taken off and another one that just wants to insult everyone.

Ok. I'm gonna bite.

So, you said the difference is that Libertarians want "small government", but you are an "Anarcho Capitalist", and that you want NO government. Thats exactly what you typed.

So, explain to me, with NO government, what is the answer to the following questions:

1- Who will fight our wars if, and when, another nations invades for our vast natural resources?
2- Who will track down and bring to justice people who rape 15 year old girls or murder people at work to take their property? Mass vigilantees?
3- Who will TAKE POWER in the void of a government? Oh yes. In case you haven't read....well, ANY history books........SOME group of people WILL take power and authority over a population. It could be a church or religious group (See: Taliban, other historical religious rulers). It could be a drug cartel, such as the ones in Colombia, Brazil, Mexico, which are often more powerful and better armed than the police, and thus, basically run those places.
4- With no government, you'll basically have "survival of the fittest". So, what do we do with our poor, our disabled? Just let 'em die off? Let them be raped, shot for fun by psychos?

You are one of the most ignorant people on this board, and I do not associate your or your views with either political party, or any legitimate political view expressed on this forum. You are that far gone.
1. The entire populace would be armed and seeing how they would know and realize there is no government to take care of them they would take care of themselves and naturally band together for protection. Its not like we are going back to the stone age we would have technology,tanks,anti air craft,fighter planes etc...just no government...we would let the generals run the military if there was one..seeing how the military is voluntary I see nothing wrong with it.
2. Private Police in essence. You would contract with a private security agency to protect your home,business etc...they would be tasked with arresting criminals.You assume anarchy is chaos in fact its not...its just no government...rapists would be no more welcome in our society just as they aren't welcomed here.
3.Would you really want to take on an armed populace that is quite aware of their freedom and not to keen on giving it up? If a community/nation whatever is to lazy or careless to give up their freedom with no fight then personally they deserve that.
4. Private Charities,I have personal experience with them. I needed help getting new glasses they are expensive...I went to a private charity and they helped me much faster,more efficient than government ever has been.
If you actually got your Anarcho Capitalist non-government, someone would kill you within a week.

LOL...ok...Not like life is enjoyable anyways...so...whatever.I carry a large life insurance policy for good reason.

Without government regulations, that insurance company wouldnt have to pay out you idiot.
Contracts. You break a contract people won't do business with you and then you go out of business.
Maybe its because they tend to not give a shit about idiots like you calling them names for throwing out facts that you don't like. We aren't afraid to take on the elite and the establishment running the world and its banking and wars...they just happen to be a majority jewish...not my fault or my problem but to call someone anti semitic for simply point these facts out makes you look foolish and eventually make you look like the boy who cried wolf.

OK, I can buy that.

I am really? Interesting...never remember saying I was...I remember saying I like facts and it just happens to happen that the elite/establishment running things the world over are jewish...if that's anti semitism so be it...must suck to be you always seeing nazis around every corner...

I am really? Interesting...never remember saying I was...I remember saying I like facts and it just happens to happen that the elite/establishment running things the world over are jewish...if that's anti semitism so be it...must suck to be you always seeing nazis around every corner...

Strangely only you when you spout stupid stuff. Like the last post.
I have no time for idiots. And you're certainly one.

Like I figured...you lied when you said I was an admitted anti semite and you just use it like most jews do to shut people up from speaking the truth.

Those damned jews - always calling people anti-semites. Where do they get off anyway??!!

(sarcasm, if not obvious)

Its obvious...not all but when they want to shut someone up and end the argument that's exactly what they do.

Wow... seriously, slow down and think a little bit. If you're trying to make the case that you're NOT an anti-semite, accusing 'jews' of this or that doesn't really help.

Libertarianism vs. Statism

For all the hard headed folks out there who can't comprehend.

Statitism for me.

A gargantuan government can provide me food stamps, welfare, Obama HellCare.

I also find it exciting to invade a new country every month and kill the natives.

I really really enjoy the stazi . I like to report on my neighbors everytime I get a chance.

As always, Heil Hitler.

Its obvious...not all but when they want to shut someone up and end the argument that's exactly what they do.

Wow... seriously, slow down and think a little bit. If you're trying to make the case that you're NOT an anti-semite, accusing 'jews' of this or that doesn't really help.

No, what doesn't help is him claiming the Jews run all the institutions all over the world. Or that the Jews control all central banking. These are pretty typical ignorant claims of gutter-class anti-semites.

We would have a horrible economy under an anarchy system. How on earth would any people be able reliably enter into contracts if there is no way to enforce the contracts?
This was answered wasn't it? I mean really all anyone has to do is read the wiki page on Anarcho Capitalism.Anarcho-capitalist FAQ

Was I supposed to pull that website out of my rear end or something?

BTW I stand by what I say. There would be no system of enforcement. If you create a system of enforcement, you are by definition creating government.

I understand the concept of a social covenant very well. But such covenants create government.

Forum List

Back