Libertarians and the GOP

Read his post

Now....explain to me how a PRIVATE charity will replace everything a government does

It won't replace everything government does. That's the principle attraction of private charity

Got it

Let em die

Hmmmm, no. But we don't need some massive bureaucracy looting our pockets and giving the proceeds to people who don't deserve it.

Did anyone die in this country before welfare?

Spoken like a true Libertarian

As with most things, they have this vision of....I did it all on my own
Your parents did not help you, your community did not help you and god forbid....The Gubmint did not help you

That is why I keep calling you a moron

Your logic is that all you have to defend is that if government can do one thing, then it can do anything. If I claim to have taken responsibility for my own life, then I am saying no one helped me at all in any way. And no, government does nothing for me. They just suck me dry. And you're pathetic making excuses for being a failure in this country. You have to be a serious loser to not be able to make it here.

That's why you ARE a moron.

There you have it

Life in a Libertarian world. Nobody ever helped me. No parent, no teacher, no school, not a penny of government support

I did it ALL myself

You're a moron because you bolded a quote out of context removing if/then structure. I'd have said you should have stayed in school, but you're such a whining, butt lazy, cop out artist it wouldn't have made any difference, would it?

Last edited:
How is the fact of a parent or teacher helping you relevant to funding government social programs?

Teachers are government funded
Many children have parents who are worthless or missing from their lives, expecting them to compete on an equal footing without outside assistance is unrealistic.

And you think government can make-up for a couple of worthless parents?

You just proved how truly delusional liberals are.

I've got news for you, chump: my parents were pretty damn worthless. Nevertheless I managed to overcome that initial disadvantage I had in life and prosper. No teacher or government social worker ever helped me.

I have to admit it

Libertarians are the greatest Americans ever to exist. They get where they are without any help or assistance from parents, their community, their teachers and they never, EVER take any assistance from the government

They are either the greatest Americans or the most ungrateful sons of bitches to ever walk this earth

Your logic is that all you have to defend is that if government can do one thing, then it can do anything. If I claim to have taken responsibility for my own life, then I am saying no one helped me at all in any way. And no, government does nothing for me. They just suck me dry. And you're pathetic making excuses for being a failure in this country. You have to be a serious loser to not be able to make it here.

That's why you ARE a moron.

There you have it

Life in a Libertarian world. Nobody ever helped me. No parent, no teacher, no school, not a penny of government support

I did it ALL myself

How is the fact of a parent or teacher helping you relevant to funding government social programs?

It's not, it's relevant to getting a government check, which is the only way RW is putting food on the table. Libertarians scare the snot out of him because our charity would go to the needy, not the lazy like government "charity" does.

Many children have parents who are worthless or missing from their lives, expecting them to compete on an equal footing without outside assistance is unrealistic.

I've got news for you, chump: my parents were pretty damn worthless. Nevertheless I managed to overcome that initial disadvantage I had in life and prosper. No teacher or government social worker ever helped me.

I have to admit it

Libertarians are the greatest Americans ever to exist. They get where they are without any help or assistance from parents, their community, their teachers and they never, EVER take any assistance from the government

They are either the greatest Americans or the most ungrateful sons of bitches to ever walk this earth

Again, how does the fact that your parent or some neighbor helped you justify government social programs? The two things aren't comparable. One is totally voluntary, and the other is organized plunder. The fact that person 'A' did something for me voluntary in no way justifies the government taking the income of 'B' by force so it can do something for someone else.

Last edited:
There you have it

I did it ALL myself

Come on rw... I'm pretty sure you're not that fucking stupid. Libertarians aren't opposed to helping people. This has been explained to you repeatedly, yet you hammer away on a deliberate lie. Why? Is that the only way you can 'win'?

Read his post

Now....explain to me how a PRIVATE charity will replace everything a government does

It won't replace it, it will be far more effective because private charity is accountable to the people who contribute while government charity is accountable to the people who take the money from the people who pay. We will also be richer and have far more money to give.

The downside is we aren't sending checks to people who whine that life is unfair and didn't bother to save a dime because they are lazy and point fingers. That's you RW. It was obvious, so there's not doubt you missed it.

Libertarianism is better for everyone except people who ... want ... to be dependent on government. Again, referring to you there big guy...

There you have it

I did it ALL myself

It's not, it's relevant to getting a government check, which is the only way RW is putting food on the table. Libertarians scare the snot out of him because our charity would go to the needy, not the lazy like government "charity" does.

Yes, I know. He's doing everything he can to dance around the issue, but I'm going to make him state it explicitly.

I have to admit it

That is so fucking awesome man.

There isn't the slightest thing "amorphous" about it. The fact that you believe that only shows, once again, that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Says an anarchist who can't even define his own beliefs.

We are safe from the likes of you and the liberts, thank heavens.

Where did you get the idea that I can't define my own beliefs? I've stated them numerous times on this forum. The fact that a servile toady like you can't stomach the idea of freedom isn't the same as saying I can't define my beliefs.

And, Fakey, you aren't safe from the likes of me. It's clear that you know that because you are so obviously terrified.

You have never been able to state them clearly. You grovel to a philosophy you can't comprehend, bripat. You make assertions you can't support. And, son, you are not a threat to anyone. :lol:

I have to admit it

I love the way morons always self-identify.

I have to admit it

I love the way morons always self-identify.

You demonstrate that every day, buddy.

Where did you get the idea that I can't define my own beliefs? I've stated them numerous times on this forum. The fact that a servile toady like you can't stomach the idea of freedom isn't the same as saying I can't define my beliefs.

And, Fakey, you aren't safe from the likes of me. It's clear that you know that because you are so obviously terrified.

You have never been able to state them clearly. You grovel to a philosophy you can't comprehend, bripat. You make assertions you can't support. And, son, you are not a threat to anyone. :lol:

Horseshit. I've stated them numerous times quite plainly. What are your principles, Fakey? You don't have any that I've noted. Sticking your finger in the wind to decide what your opinion is on any given subject is not a principle. It's an indication the you're a member of coelenterate phylum.

Oh my the far left posting such things, can we say irony?

Oh my the far left posting such things, can we say irony?

The ultimate irony is that Fakey claims to be a "moderate." A moderate is someone who, by definition, doesn't have any principles. Having principles makes you an ideologue.

That is why we must allow third parties in debates and get rid of the electoral college.
Go Gary Johnson 2012!!!
Oh, why our current system is corrupt

Forum List

Back