Libertarians and the GOP

Read his post

Now....explain to me how a PRIVATE charity will replace everything a government does

It won't replace everything government does. That's the principle attraction of private charity

Got it

Let em die
libertarians rally call :thup:
Says an anarchist who can't even define his own beliefs.

We are safe from the likes of you and the liberts, thank heavens.

Where did you get the idea that I can't define my own beliefs? I've stated them numerous times on this forum. The fact that a servile toady like you can't stomach the idea of freedom isn't the same as saying I can't define my beliefs.

And, Fakey, you aren't safe from the likes of me. It's clear that you know that because you are so obviously terrified.

You have never been able to state them clearly. You grovel to a philosophy you can't comprehend, bripat. You make assertions you can't support. And, son, you are not a threat to anyone. :lol:
I swear all libertarians are 13-14 yr olds.
Libertarians and the GOP

This of course brings up the question as to why libertarians would be in the GOP to begin with – which doesn’t sound very ‘libertarian.’

After all, the GOP is about big government authoritarianism, about the state interfering with citizens’ personal lives, and about a GOP hostile to diversity, dissent, and individual liberty.

It's particularly puzzling with regard to foreign policy, where the GOP is about ‘nation-building,’ unwarranted international interventions, starting illegal wars, the ‘Bush Doctrine,’ and maintaining a militaristic global empire; it’s as if ‘libertarians’ in the GOP have no idea what it means to be libertarian.

^ that

Without *cough* "defense" spending, Repubs wouldn't have cushy jobs to fall into after getting defeated or retiring. Its their cash cow. Case in point: duke cunningham (R)

I think that it needs to be updated. And Dante, please go do something I can't say here due to being banned

[MENTION=46690]Libertarianman[/MENTION] the Libertardian ..

We all have a compact with the other states. Populist anger and frustration is amusing..

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." - H. L. Mencken

It's interesting that you would quote Mencken. Libturds like you are precisely the kind of people who offer the solutions he refers to.

I think that it needs to be updated. And Dante, please go do something I can't say here due to being banned

We all have a compact with the other states. Populist anger and frustration is amusing..

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." - H. L. Mencken

It's interesting that you would quote Mencken. Libturds like you are precisely the kind of people who offer the solutions he refers to.

Your name calling merely underlines you have nothing on point to support your position.

Private charity is in no way capable of handling major disasters. Katrina, Sandy, major earthquakes, fires. Their meager resources are quickly overwhelmed. They cannot rebuild infrastructure or communities.

In addition, Private charities spend a major portion of their time and energy just in fundraising. Some are efficient, some are horrible

That is why I continue to think you are a moron

Why should we rebuild infrastructure in areas prone to disaster? Perhaps people who live in these areas should get insurance. If no company will insure them, then perhaps they should consider living somewhere else. Why should the rest of the country be taxed to pay for the foolishness of a few who choose to live in areas that are not good places to build cities?

Good point

We can start checking off those areas prone to disaster. It is their fault for not knowing any better. As a Libertarian would say.....you chose to live there, it is YOUR problem

Lets start with California......Wildfires, Earthquakes
Let's go to Texas......Tornados, Drought, hurricanes
Florida and the Gulf coast.......Hurricane central
Midwest......Tornado alley
Northeast......Snow...even hurricanes

Hey ...we are Libertarians....fuck em

What all those examples have in common is that the Federal government was useless. But that isn't your issue, your issue is that you're a sniviling whining loser who wants government to confiscate money earned by others and given to you because you were too big a loser to go to college, to work hard and to save for your own retirement.

You're seriously pathetic, and everyone who's not a loser like you in this conversation knows that. You have no interest in "libertarian" because you don't want liberty, you want dependency.

This is a stupid statement: "those examples have in common is that the Federal government was useless."

What an idiot, what an useless idiot, and she wants small government to handle monumental disasters.

Yet she writes, "your issue is that you're a sniviling whining loser who wants government to confiscate money earned by others and given to you because you were too big a loser to go to college, to work hard and to save for your own retirement."

We are talking about the purpose of government, not some wingnut's libertarian nonsense.

Your name calling merely underlines you have nothing on point to support your position.

My position is that you're an imbecile, Fakey.

Everything you post supports that position.

lolibertarians will never be taken seriously because their ideology is merely a concept. Just like :up: Randianism

You obviously don't understand the meaning of the term "ideology."

There's also no such thing as "Randianism."

Your third mistake is thinking that anyone takes "liberalism/progressivism" seriously. Certainly, no one who is able to commit logic takes it seriously.

I just got finished with john stossel's book "No They Can't". It is a pretty good read for those that are open minded with libertarian/free market ideas.

Ronald Reagan was not considered a libertarian but embraced a very libertarian theme of this book: government is not the solution to our problems, it is the problem. Individuals are much more efficient with solving their own problems when government gets out of the way.

No one is concerned with what anarchists think, son.

Anarchism has no legitimacy in our world.

No one is concerned with what anarchists think, son.

Anarchism has no legitimacy in our world.

Anarchism is an ideology, no matter how unrealistic. We must respect it as we must respect other unrealistic ideologies like communism. If a person is an anarchist, although I may disagree with them, I will respect then and engage in wholesome debate.

I am a Proud Libertarian and supporter of Rand Paul 2016. My political idol is Ron Paul. I use common sense.

[MENTION=46690]Libertarianman[/MENTION]

Nope. It's populist nitwits like you ... see? [MENTION=29100]bripat9643[/MENTION]

HL Mencken favored unions for working people. What he disliked was how populists progressives (Rep and Dem) would ruin a good thing.

Bet you didn't know that! :laugh2:

[MENTION=46690]Libertarianman[/MENTION]

Nope. It's populist nitwits like you ... see? [MENTION=29100]bripat9643[/MENTION]

HL Mencken favored unions for working people. What he disliked was how populists progressives (Rep and Dem) would ruin a good thing.

Bet you didn't know that! :laugh2:

Mencken despised unions.

You're an imbecile. You don't know a thing about Mencken.

Forum List

Back