Libs again try to normalize pedophilia :New Yorker Magazine

What It’s Like to Be a Celibate Pedophile

Libs trying to normalize it via trying to get more liberals to feel empathy for fucking freaks who should be forced organ donors.
Please explain EXACTLY how this is "normalizing" pedophilia? Normalizing pedophilia would mean that there is an attempt is being made to make the act of sex with children acceptable. That is not what's happening here. These people have a problem and apparently know it, they know it's wrong and are struggling with it. They exist for what ever reason- so what would YOU do? With hold support ? Force to into even more emotional isolation than they are already experiencing? And ten what do you think would happen? They would then be more likely to actually abuse a child. And what the fuck does this have to do with liberals?
It has NOTHING to do with liberals. The OP fails to establish that.

Liberals are the sexist of them all.
Did you mean SEXIEST

Winner chicken dinner.

You need to explain this in terms liberals can relate to. Imagine someone who wanted to use a car that only got 3 mpg, and emitted 20x more CO2 than a regular car, even if he didn't act on it, liberals woujld want to punish his thoughts. But if it's about raping children, liberals expect you to be compasionate, as part of their forced acceptance program.
How about not punishing thought no matter where you fall on the political spectrum?

Thought is relative.

Any lib here going to claim this isn't an attempt to normalize? You want to say, so what, he's not acting on it? What about sociopaths who don't act upon their urge to murder? We need to normalize that too?

FUCK YOU DEGENERATES

If you had taken math, you'd know math tells you of the norm.

You need to explain this in terms liberals can relate to. Imagine someone who wanted to use a car that only got 3 mpg, and emitted 20x more CO2 than a regular car, even if he didn't act on it, liberals woujld want to punish his thoughts. But if it's about raping children, liberals expect you to be compasionate, as part of their forced acceptance program.
How about not punishing thought no matter where you fall on the political spectrum?

Thought is relative.
I had a great aunt who was a lot like you.

It's beyond thought. It's their sexual orientation. Their orientation makes them a threat to children.

It's beyond thought. It's their sexual orientation. Their orientation makes them a threat to children.
Children are also frequently murdered by their father and more often by their mother. Anyone is a danger to children unrestrained by conscience.

Exactly. It's NOT okay that they lust after children either. These "genes" have to be removed from our gene pool.

Thought is relative.
I had a great aunt who was a lot like you.

My grandfather visited me from Rochester, NY, when I was 4. My aunt's name was Rose. They taught my ma well who was born in Queens.

I don't think my mom influenced me, but I learned the theory of relativity well at the age of 5.

What It’s Like to Be a Celibate Pedophile

Libs trying to normalize it via trying to get more liberals to feel empathy for fucking freaks who should be forced organ donors.

"Liberals" are not trying to normalize pedophelia you insane KKK loon.
Dear liberal wuss. How many jews do you know in the KKK?

Fuck you, and you should be jailed with your pedophile pets.

It seems, killer, that you seem to have delusions that everyone is a pediphile. Perhaps you're just projecting your insanity.

But I'm still wondering how when I said that recidivism among pedophiles is 100% and only chemical or surgical castration can stop them makes me a wuss.

Maybe recidivist was too big a word for you?

I think we all know that if Hillary Clinton gets elected that in 2020 there will be a widespread movement within liberal social circles to decriminalize sexual relations between todays adults and kids over the age of 12 at the time. Many countries over seas already have such laws, hell, I think a few states allow it with parental permission.

I think we all know that if Hillary Clinton gets elected that in 2020 there will be a widespread movement within liberal social circles to decriminalize sexual relations between todays adults and kids over the age of 12 at the time. Many countries over seas already have such laws, hell, I think a few states allow it with parental permission.
That is a major load of moronic equine excrement that there is no basis in reality for. In short, it is fucking stupid and juvenile crap.

BIG difference between two consenting ADULTS and an adult who preys on vulnerable kids, using manipulation and other unsavory tactics to "attract" their attention. Pedophiles are disgusting.

Sure it is. You've insisted that unless we can *guarantee* that someone won't do something in the future....they should be executed or imprisoned permenantly.

Um, no. They shouldn't. Especially when they've *never* done what you want a guarantee they'll 'never' do.

Second, you're equating *desire* alone with the commission of a crime. With punishment so severe that based on desire alone, you want people executed or permenantly imprisoned. Presumably without trial, as they've commited no crimes.

Why then wouldn't a man who has never raped anyone fit your standards? After all, there's no guarantee he'll *never* rape someone.

Why wouldn't anyone who has ever desired a person that doesn't desire them back fit your standards? After all, desire alone is your standard for execution or incarceration.

Pedophiles should be locked up. Period. End of story.

Then so should any man. Or woman for that matter. Because just because they haven't raped someone.....doesn't mean they won't.

Men and women who are admitting to wanting to rape children should be locked up or killed.

If desire alone is our standard, then anyone who has ever wanted to have sex with someone who isn't interested in them should be put in jail for rape or executed.

If not, why not? This is simply the consistent application of your ludicrous 'thought crime' standard.

Who cares what you think about it? Do I? No, I do not. That is how I feel, and you certainly are not going to make me feel sorry for some scummy perverted pedo.
Then you are a psycho and should probably be locked up forever.

Pedophiles should be locked up. Period. End of story.

Then so should any man. Or woman for that matter. Because just because they haven't raped someone.....doesn't mean they won't.

Men and women who are admitting to wanting to rape children should be locked up or killed.

If desire alone is our standard, then anyone who has ever wanted to have sex with someone who isn't interested in them should be put in jail for rape or executed.

If not, why not? This is simply the consistent application of your ludicrous 'thought crime' standard.

Who cares what you think about it? Do I? No, I do not. That is how I feel, and you certainly are not going to make me feel sorry for some scummy perverted pedo.
Then you are a psycho and should probably be locked up forever.

I don't care about your opinions. Lol. :D I have MY opinions on the matter. There is nothing good that can come of letting pedophiles run free around our children.

Forum List

Back