Libs at salon write another pro pedophile piece

The article portrays pedophiles as victims of a cold society that doesn't care about them or appreciate the suffering of pedos who elect not to abuse children.
Sounds like the liberals are setting us up to accept pedophilia and if we don't, Obama will issue a decree like they refer to it with the decree to schools to allow boys in the girls restrooms and showers.
They were born that way. Teaching children to reject sexual love from an adult is part of the heteronormative patriarchal society that is doomed to failure. Children have a right to experience sexual pleasure. We are evolving beyond children being property of parents.

I know all the liberal arguments.
And there are more....'Schools must teach children the.proper ways to engage in sex. Schools must not reveal what children tell them about sexual activity. Schools should facilitate a child's sexual activity by helping them obtain prophalactics and abortions. The state should fund all of these activities and the parents should not be told.

When a kid touching perverted creep goes into the voting booth I guarantee he will vote democrat. enough said...

When a kid touching perverted creep goes into the voting booth I guarantee he will vote democrat. enough said...
Too bad you didnt put your money where your mouth is. There are a slew of republican pedos

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/21/us/21girl.html

Republican Congressman Mark Foley abruptly resigned from Congress after “sexually explicit” e-mails
surfaced showing him flirting with a 16-year-old boy.

Republican executive Randall Casseday of the conservative Washington Times newspaper was arrested
for soliciting sex from a 13-year-old girl on the Internet.

Republican chairman of the Oregon Christian Coalition Lou Beres confessed to molesting a 13-year-old girl.

Republican County Constable Larry Dale Floyd was arrested on suspicion of soliciting sex with an
8-year-old girl. Floyd has repeatedly won elections for Denton County, Texas, constable.

Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year-old girl
and was sentenced to 10 years’ probation.

Last edited:
So men wanting in where girls are urinating and taking showers are not pedophiles. OK. Just have to keep up with the break neck pace on reality-remaking. What mental illness DO they suffer from then as men wanting to use the women's room?

The article portrays pedophiles as victims of a cold society that doesn't care about them or appreciate the suffering of pedos who elect not to abuse children.
Sounds like the liberals are setting us up to accept pedophilia and if we don't, Obama will issue a decree like they refer to it with the decree to schools to allow boys in the girls restrooms and showers.
They were born that way. Teaching children to reject sexual love from an adult is part of the heteronormative patriarchal society that is doomed to failure. Children have a right to experience sexual pleasure. We are evolving beyond children being property of parents.

I know all the liberal arguments.
And there are more....'Schools must teach children the.proper ways to engage in sex. Schools must not reveal what children tell them about sexual activity. Schools should facilitate a child's sexual activity by helping them obtain prophalactics and abortions. The state should fund all of these activities and the parents should not be told.
Link?

So men wanting in where girls are urinating and taking showers are not pedophiles. OK. Just have to keep up with the break neck pace on reality-remaking. What mental illness DO they suffer from then as men wanting to use the women's room?
So your claim is that men that want to be women are pedophiles because they want to use the womens restroom?

Who told you they suffer from a mental illness because they are transgender?

So your claim is that men that want to be women are pedophiles because they want to use the womens restroom?

The voices in her head , where else!

You know your questions are really hard to sift out because of the self-diagnosis factor. What's "transgender"? I'm only aware of men and women. BTW, I now identify as the owner of your house. I wasn't born you, but I've always felt like you trapped in this strange body. So I'll be taking over the deed to your property and you have two weeks to be out.

If you disagree and call me by any other pronoun than your first and last legal name, social security number etc., I'm going to sue you for bigotry. If we lived in New York, your failure to identify me by my self-diagnosis would also result in a fine. :popcorn:

Think that sounds absurd? It is no more or less absurd than staring between your legs, seeing a penis and testicles and declaring to the world "I'm not a man, I'm a woman".

Once the barn door has been kicked open for delusions-as-reality where others have to play along, you don't get to pick and choose your favorites. That's not how equality works.

You know your questions are really hard to sift out because of the self-diagnosis factor. What's "transgender"? I'm only aware of men and women. BTW, I now identify as the owner of your house. I wasn't born you, but I've always felt like you trapped in this strange body. So I'll be taking over the deed to your property and you have two weeks to be out.

If you disagree and call me by any other pronoun than your first and last legal name, social security number etc., I'm going to sue you for bigotry. If we lived in New York, your failure to identify me by my self-diagnosis would also result in a fine. :popcorn:

Think that sounds absurd? It is no more or less absurd than staring between your legs, seeing a penis and testicles and declaring to the world "I'm not a man, I'm a woman".

Once the barn door has been kicked open for delusions-as-reality where others have to play along, you don't get to pick and choose your favorites. That's not how equality works.
So many words, so little said.

Your lack of education is not my concern. I can see from your post you are doing your best to save face. I'm going to warn everyone to be on the lookout for a basket case.

“I’m not a monster”: A pedophile on attraction, love and a life of loneliness

Libs can't deny anymore that pedos will be a group libs will demand acceptance of
Best to get in the minds of racists and murderers and rapists and pedophiles.and hear what makes them tick. Let them be a warning.

Howard Stern interviews them well. No ones condoning it. I am liberal and I can't even read the creepy article. Don't want to hear it.

Are you for censorship? Freedom of speech?

But at least now everyone knows who he is

Libs can't deny anymore that pedos will be a group libs will demand acceptance of

:blahblah:

I'm sure not every RW here accepts your idiot POV.

There is a way for you to be saved, however. Tell us why you have a problem with this:

"Nickerson, now 43, says he has never abused a child and never will."

Forum List

Back