Libs at salon write another pro pedophile piece

“I’m not a monster”: A pedophile on attraction, love and a life of loneliness

Libs can't deny anymore that pedos will be a group libs will demand acceptance of

Was Bill Clinton a consultant on the piece?
as much a you talk about bill Clinton I can only surmise you are attracted to him.

Nah. I'm not attracted to Bill Cosby, the other aged liberal pervert either
These are your fuvking heroes asshole

Libs can't deny anymore that pedos will be a group libs will demand acceptance of

as much a you talk about bill Clinton I can only surmise you are attracted to him.

of course they are dear...

The hard left is so full of self-hatred for Western culture, I believe the only way Obama supporter-filth can get a hard-on is when the antithesis of the West - Islam - is brutalizing fellow Westerners. Subconsciously, it fulfills their morally-preening worship of the savage dregs of the 3rd world......then people on USMB WONDER why I want these sadistic, evil leftist creatures hung/drawn/quartered......while I watch and jack off!

The hard left is so full of self-hatred for Western culture, I believe the only way Obama supporter-filth can get a hard-on is when the antithesis of the West - Islam - is brutalizing fellow Westerners. Subconsciously, it fulfills their morally-preening worship of the savage dregs of the 3rd world......then people on USMB WONDER why I want these sadistic, evil leftist creatures hung/drawn/quartered......while I watch and jack off!

Why is it Libs love Muslims, who will be hanging them in droves if they ever take of the U.S. - and pedophiles?

So I take it you can't answer the question, either, but I'll ask it again anyway: Tell us why you have a problem with this:

"Nickerson, now 43, says he has never abused a child and never will."

Cosby is a conservative dumbass.

http://nypost.com/2015/11/09/perver...l-cosby-tangled-in-political-double-standard/

Obviously you have unresolved issues that are going to land you on death row if you dont get some mental health help.

Yeah, but over the centuries, the Hebrews/Jews abandoned such barbaric concepts. Islam however, continues to embrace the practice.
Can you prove that? I know a lot of muslims and they have abandoned that practice as well.
It doesn't take much to find articles of Muslim men marrying children. Try not being lazy and find it for yourself.
Its not hard to find articles of christian men that are pedophiles either. Whats your point?

Christian group seeks ‘early marriage’ retreat in Wichita

I'm a lib and i dont accept pedos having the right to do anything with children. Thread fail.

How long ago was it that you would have denied being in favor of allowing creepy male perverts into women's restrooms? How long ago was it, that you would have denied being in favor of requiring disgusting homosexual mockeries of marriage to be treated as equal to genuine marriage?

Why should anyone believe you now?

The idea here is to get you comfortable with the world of pedophilia. "Thy're not monsters" they don't abuse, etc.
For now Salon just wants to get you comfortable using the term "pedophilia". Down the road, they'll work at making you comfortable with the practice itself.

You can say that again. In fact, I see that you did.

The idea here is to get you comfortable with the world of pedophilia. "Thy're not monsters" they don't abuse, etc.
For now Salon just wants to get you comfortable using the term "pedophilia". Down the road, they'll work at making you comfortable with the practice itself.

Despite their having strayed off-topic, we can assume that USMB RWs believe that NOT committing a crime is the same as committing one.

"I've always wanted to murder somebody, but I never have and I never will" is the same thing, in their puny minds, as "I've murdered somebody."

USMB RWs: "We want to outlaw Thought Crime, because thinking is evil."

Hamm! Good question. Why would Salon print an article written by a pedophille who says he's not a monster? Any ideas?

I'm a lib and i dont accept pedos having the right to do anything with children. Thread fail.

How long ago was it that you would have denied being in favor of allowing creepy male perverts into women's restrooms? How long ago was it, that you would have denied being in favor of requiring disgusting homosexual mockeries of marriage to be treated as equal to genuine marriage?

Why should anyone believe you now?
I've never been in favor of allowing creepy male perverts in womens restrooms. Who told you that lie and why did you believe it?

I dont post for your belief. I post so you have the information needed to convince yourself of the truth.

Forum List

Back