Libs at salon write another pro pedophile piece

Liberals are just following the same rulebook that was used to normalize homosexuality. Cause sympathy for their suffering. They can't help who they love. The pedo is a victim of societal bigotry.
That's true but not in the way you intended it.
Love it when you clowns take the imaginary high moral ground.

Islamic Sharia Law:
Adult males may marry a girl as young as one year of age, however, cannot consummate the marriage until she is ready
(first menses is the determining factor for Islamists). Thus, if the child has a period as early as 9 years of age (which Muhammad's Aisha did, he can consummate the marriage.
Most mosques being built are funded by the Saudis, who are Wahabis, a strict version of Islam, which adheres to that Sharia principle of law and most Muslims coming into the United States are Sunni, of which Wahabi is part of.
Once you have enough Muslims in the country to make changes to the government, they will implement Sharia and pedophilia will become a practice.
Only way to stop it is to stop the influx of Muslims and ensure that their numbers remain small within the country.

Islamic Sharia Law:
Adult males may marry a girl as young as one year of age, however, cannot consummate the marriage until she is ready
(first menses is the determining factor for Islamists). Thus, if the child has a period as early as 9 years of age (which Muhammad's Aisha did, he can consummate the marriage.
Most mosques being built are funded by the Saudis, who are Wahabis, a strict version of Islam, which adheres to that Sharia principle of law and most Muslims coming into the United States are Sunni, of which Wahabi is part of.
Once you have enough Muslims in the country to make changes to the government, they will implement Sharia and pedophilia will become a practice.
Only way to stop it is to stop the influx of Muslims and ensure that their numbers remain small within the country.
Same thing in the bible. The age of consent was generally when girls first showed they were women (first menses).

…Your breasts were formed and your hair grew, you who were naked and bare. 8 ” ‘Later I passed by, and when I looked at you and saw that you were old enough for love… [taken from Ezekiel 16]

The article portrays pedophiles as victims of a cold society that doesn't care about them or appreciate the suffering of pedos who elect not to abuse children.
Sounds like the liberals are setting us up to accept pedophilia and if we don't, Obama will issue a decree like they refer to it with the decree to schools to allow boys in the girls restrooms and showers.

Propedophile?
Did Bill Clinton author it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bill has some kinks but pedophilia ain't one of them.
On the other hand....
Long list of Republican sex offenders.... - Democratic Underground

Clinton not a pediphile is merely your opinion, dingbat
And irrelevant
No it's a fact. not the sick fantasy you're wishing it was.
Nothing is more irrelevant than that.

Well, you're certainly entitled to your idiotic opinion. After all, this is still America.

The idea here is to get you comfortable with the world of pedophilia. "Thy're not monsters" they don't abuse, etc.
For now Salon just wants to get you comfortable using the term "pedophilia". Down the road, they'll work at making you comfortable with the practice itself.
The APA, aka the american pedophile.association, tried to pass.off pedophilia as a.sexual.orientation, rather than a mental illness, the last.time they updated their diagnostic manual. They were caught, and had to fix it.

The article portrays pedophiles as victims of a cold society that doesn't care about them or appreciate the suffering of pedos who elect not to abuse children.
Sounds like the liberals are setting us up to accept pedophilia and if we don't, Obama will issue a decree like they refer to it with the decree to schools to allow boys in the girls restrooms and showers.
They were born that way. Teaching children to reject sexual love from an adult is part of the heteronormative patriarchal society that is doomed to failure. Children have a right to experience sexual pleasure. We are evolving beyond children being property of parents.

I know all the liberal arguments.

I'm a lib and i dont accept pedos having the right to do anything with children. Thread fail.
Do you support men pretending to be women going into girls'/women's bathrooms? :popcorn: If so, you may not know yourself as well as you think you do..

I'm a lib and i dont accept pedos having the right to do anything with children. Thread fail.
Do you support men pretending to be women going into girls'/women's bathrooms? :popcorn: If so, you may not know yourself as well as you think you do..
What does that have to do with the topic?

The topic is pro-pedophiles, yes? If a person is in favor of a grown man going into a restroom or shower where underaged girls are....seriously?...I have to spell this out for you?....

You may not know yourself as well as you think you do..

What does that have to do with the topic?

The topic is pro-pedophiles, yes? If a person is in favor of a grown man going into a restroom or shower where underaged girls are....seriously?...I have to spell this out for you?....

You may not know yourself as well as you think you do..
A man pretending to be a woman and going into a female restroom doesnt make him a pedophile. Are you some kind of idiot?

Propedophile?
Did Bill Clinton author it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bill has some kinks but pedophilia ain't one of them.
On the other hand....
Long list of Republican sex offenders.... - Democratic Underground

Clinton not a pediphile is merely your opinion, dingbat
And irrelevant
No it's a fact. not the sick fantasy you're wishing it was.
Nothing is more irrelevant than that.

Well, you're certainly entitled to your idiotic opinion. After all, this is still America.
Snicker. .

Forum List

Back